Supreme court case pending??? - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    One quick shot across your bows, ronwill. If you were to try to do anything that necessitates proof of birth, you will have to find some way of proving it. My wife's birth certificate was lost, and she had a duplicate sent to her from the hospital where she was born.

Try getting a passport without a birth certificate.
    Not a shot across my bows (I don't take discussions personally). I do have a certified copy of my birth certificate and it looks nothing like the original. I was just responding to exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Let's look at your exhibits:

Exhibit A: The paternal grandmother stated he had "returned to his roots", this doesn't mean he was born there.

Exhibit B: Original birth certificate. I don't have an original birth certificate either, it was lost many years ago. Does that mean I'm not a U.S. citizen?

Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship, take a look at Snopes and read it all including the Indonesian part:

snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Exhibit D: If he was born in Hawaii (as I believe he was and Hawaii says they have records) this is moot. On second thought, I'm going to research this one a little more. Research complete and I stand by my original statement of it being moot. See the following:

snopes.com: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?
    Once again, you continue to try to refute PRIMARY SOURCE DOCUMENTATION WITH SPECULATIVE CONJECTURE OFF THE WEB...

SNOPES, FACTCHECK, POLITIFACT, FIGHTTHESMEARS, DAILYKOS, et.al. have all been de-bunked... PIXEL BY FRICKEN PIXEL!

• Obama has no U.S. Passport - FACT
    • Obama was a citizen of Indonesia, need to have renounced U.S. Citizenship to become a Indonesian citizen at the time - FACT
    • Obama traveled to Pakistan when he was 21 when it was ILLEGAL FOR ANY U.S. CITIZEN TO DO SO; and could not have done so if he wanted to; the only way he could have got into Pakistan at the time he said he did in his book; was using his Indonesian Passport... FACT
    • Not one single U.S. Secretary of State has proven, or even attempted to verify Barack Obama's eligibility to become President or even U.S. Senator..., they all received a letter from Nancy Pelosi stating that Barack Obama was eligible to become President... - FACT
    • Barack Obama is the ONLY 2008 Canidate from ANY PARTY to not be verified eligible by any Secretary of State in any State in the Country as required by law... FACT
    • Obama has refused to provide any school records, from any school he has attended, refused to provide any proof whatsoever that he is a NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN to any court; to immediatly put this to rest... In fact he hired a team of lawyers from the get-go to prevent him from being forced to do so... FACT
    • Virtually all online "CERTIFICATES OF LIVE BIRTH" have been proven to be forgerys, digital creations and said affidavits to that effect have been submitted as part of the Plethoria of open cases against Obama on this matter nationwide...FACT
    • Regardless of whether Obama's paternal grandmother and or the Ambasador of Kenya have NOW, retracted their statements; they are clearly on UNALTERED RECORDINGS, submitted as affidavits to the U.S. Supreme Court, et.al... FACT
    • Obama swore a perjerious oath to the Illinois Supreme Court, Illinois Bar Assositation, et. al., that he had never used a different name! FACT
    • I have personally lost my original birth certificate a multitude of times over the last 4+ decades; being a now retired career USMC Vet, things get lost with all the moves, deployments, etc.,; BUT when I had to have it; I was able to obtain a certified copy of the origanal in long form with all the info in days from the Los Angeles County Hall of Records, (the County I was born in) most recently via: Vital Records - Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriage Licenses and more such cases where I had to provide said long form BIRTH CERTIFICATE and a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE WAS; My Drivers licenses in several states (that were not SANCTUARY STATES, CITIES ETC., LIKE Chicago, Illinois for example); that I have resided; my U.S. Passport, when I joined the USMC, when I got my security clearances; when my security clearances were renewed; when I have done work for the Police and State, County and Local governments where I have resideded.
    • When my father passed away recently I compared my current certified birth certificate with the Original that he obtained shortly following my birth, that he had stowed away and long forgotten about; with the exception of the paper they were on; they had the identical information and were clearly the same document.
    • When John McCain was asked to prove that he was a eligible U.S. Born Citizen, because he was born in Panama, he immediately did so as did ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PRIMARY SEASON, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BARACK OBAMA, WHOM REFUSED TO DO SO; AND NANCY PELOSI SENT THE INFAMOUS LETTER TO ALL SECRETARY OF STATES STATING THAT HE WAS ELIGIBLE!, this is the first time in the history of the Country, that something like this has been allowed to fly... FACT!
    Last edited by Bohemian; 01-01-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Not a shot across my bows (I don't take discussions personally). I do have a certified copy of my birth certificate and it looks nothing like the original. I was just responding to exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate.
    NOT ONLY NO ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, BUT NO CERTIFIED COPY OF A ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Only the now proven forgeries "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" found only line...

Let's see Hawaii, the Republicans, the Libertarian Party, Secretary Rice, etc. are all letting this "happen" and the certification (certificate) of live birth presented is fake. The Kenyan Ambassador has stated he was misquoted, basically retracting any statement about Obama's Kenyan birth. Obama's paternal mother stated he had returned to his roots, not he was born in Kenya. No more you tube videos, show me hard verifiable facts all of these people are in collusion with each other and I'll convert my ways. Let it be known though, I am not nor ever was an Obama supporter. I voted for McCain/ Palin because I thought they were the best choice. It's time now to prepare for the future.
    JUST THE FACTS
    The documents that we found when conducting our research into Barack Obama Jr.'s citizenship are displayed on this page. This is what we know about Barack Obama Jr.'s parents and his citizenship.
    Barack Obama Jr. aka Barack H. Obama Jr. aka Barry Soetoro aka Barack Soetoro aka Barry Dunham aka Barry Obama aka Barack Hussein Obama
    Barack Obama Jr.'s mother is Stanley Ann Dunham, aka Ann Dunham, aka Stanley Ann Obama aka Ann Obama, aka Stanley Ann Soetoro, aka Ann Soetoro.
    Barack Obama Jr. was born to Barack Obama Sr., a citizen of Kenya and Stanley Ann Dunham, a citizen of the U.S.
    Barack Obama Jr.'s mother, Ann Dunham, divorced Barack Obama Jr's father in or about 1963 when Barack Obama Jr was two years old.
    Then Barack Obama Jr.'s mother, Ann Dunham, married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Lolo Soetoro legally acknowledged Barack H. Obama, Jr. et al. as his son and/or adopted him.
    While Ann Dunham (Soetoro) aka Stanley Ann Soetoro was married to Lolo Soertoro, Barack Obama Jr. was enrolled in the public school in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen.

HAWAII OFFICIALS REFUSE TO CONFIRM OBAMA HAWAII BIRTH
    Despite the overbroad and erroneous claims of many news sources, Hawaii officials have NOT confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. Read the 10/31/08 official Hawaii Dept. of Health press release. Again, at NO time do state officials confirm that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Compounding the question surrounding Obama's citizenship status is a subsequent statement of Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo (see Chicago Tribune, 10-31-08). Citing Hawaii state privacy laws, and guidance from the state attorney general, she said she, “was not permitted to confirm the authenticity of the certificate released by the Obama campaign.”

BIRTH CERTIFICATE: "Certificate" or "Certification" of Live Birth?

Mr. Obama has only proffered a discredited 2007 computer-generated, unsigned, "Certification of Live Birth" that is suspected of being a forgery.

This “short-form” document is NOT the same as an original vault copy birth certificate (i.e., a “Certificate of Live Birth”) as it does not bear a sworn certification of an attendant physician or contain other vital birth information such as hospital location, mother’s age, etc. which are necessary to verify the full citizenship status of a person, i.e., a "natural born" OR "naturalized" U.S. citizen.
    "Naturalized" U.S. citizens, such as Gov. Arnold
    Schwarzenegger are NOT eligible to become U.S. President.

INDONESIAN SCHOOL RECORDS Obama's Indonesian school document indicates Obama was a citizen of Indonesia. (original copy and translation shown)
    Until 2006, Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, meaning that because Obama, as a minor, was legally acknowledged as an Indonesian citizen by his parents, he was temporarily stripped of his U.S. citizenship at that time. Under U.S. Immigration law, Obama could have regained his citizenship as an adult, but only as a "naturalized" citizen, ineligible to hold the Office of President.

SWORN AFFIDAVITS

Read the sworn affidavits of Bishop Ron McRae and Kweli Shuhubia (second affidavit includes partial transcript of an audio recording of Obama's grandmother stating she attended Obama's birth in KENYA.)

FACTCHECK.ORG: False claims and undisclosed conflict of interest

FactCheck.org is an arm of the powerful Annenberg Foundation which also runs the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, the entity which employed Barack Obama as its chairman of the board. FactCheck.org conducted an allegedly "independent" analysis of Obama's 2007 computer-generated birth document (see above).

According to the National Review, the Annenberg Challenge was founded by former “Weather Underground” terrorist Bill Ayers, who apparently played a pivotal role in politically positioning Obama to run for public office. See this National Review article detailing Obama’s relationship to Annenberg and Ayers and its unsuccessful efforts to review the archives of the Annenberg Challenge.

FactCheck is guilty of making the patently false claim that the Hawaii
    "…Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu…" See FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.. Hawaii officials have made NO such claim. See rebuttal at top of this page.

On the same web page FactCheck also falsely states that, “
    FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate.” In truth, the document examined by FactCheck is a 2007 computer-generated document and is obviously not the “original” Obama 1961 birth certificate sought by the Foundation. These are simply and unequivocally, false statements.

OBAMA BIRTH DOCUMENT: Forgery

A highly experienced Document Forensics expert, writing under the pseudonym "Polarik" for the safety of his family, recently released his final findings and evidence concluding the birth document proffered by Obama is a forgery. The detailed analysis examines not only the original graphic released on Obama's website, but the digital photographs later released by Annenberg's FactCheck.org on its website as part of its allegedly independent analysis (see above). To WTP's knowledge, neither FactCheck.org nor Obama have allowed any other party to conduct a direct examination of the document.

Again, it is important to note that Obama's document is NOT an original, hand-signed "Certificate of Live Birth" but only a computer-generated printout which lacks vital birth information necessary to conclusively establish Obama's citizenship. Click here to access Polarik's analysis: Polarik's final report: Obama's 'Born' Conspiracy Forged images, phony photos, and felony fraud.

Polarik has also released a short YouTube video summarizing his findings: YouTube - Nov. 24 Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Smoking Gun Revealed by Dr. Ron Polarik

THE "OPEN LETTER" TO MR. OBAMA:

This is the full-page ad run in the Chicago Tribune Dec. 1 and 3, 2008: ChicagoTribune-ObamaLtr-Nov-2008.pdf

On August 20, 1980, Stanley Ann Soetoro, initiated divorce proceedings from Lolo Soetoro in Honolulu, HI. click here to view court docket
    When asked, Barack H. Obama, Jr., et al claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii however, claims to have been born in two (2) separate hospitals. According to Barack H. Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Barack, Jr. was born in Mombosa, Kenya and she was present during his birth. The Kenyan Government, claim they have the birthing records of Barack H. Obama, Jr. and the birth delivery records of Ann Obama, from Barack H. Obama, Jr.'s birth in Mombosa, Kenya, however, they have sealed the birth records of Barack H. Obama, et al, birth in Mombosa, Kenya and labeled them top secret as a result of the presidential election.

The questions are, "where was Barack Obama Jr. born"?
    Is Barack Obama, Jr. a/k/a Barry Soetoro still an Indonesian Citizen? What is Barack Obama, Jr. a/k/a Barry Soetoro's legal name?

02/18/08: Star Bulletin News Article Obama backers stress importance of caucuses, page 2, "He was born in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children"

11/04: The Rainbow Edition, Volume 2, Issue 3, Education Laboratory School, page 2, "Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii"

10/2008: Interview with Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.'s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama during a taped interview at her home in Kenya was adamant "Barack, Jr. was born in Mombosa, Kenya and I was present during his birth."

10/30/08: Affidavit of Reverend Kweli Shuhubia, "Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya" "Kenyan Officials with the Provincial Civil Registrar stated there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack Hussein Obama, III in Mombosa , Kenya on August 4, 1961 and confirmed the birthing records of Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. birth in Kenya is top secret."

10/27/08: Affidavit of Bishop Ron McRae, "US Senator Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and not a Christian, and that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in the State of Hawaii"

01/01/68: Indonesian School Record, "Name of School: Fransiskus Assisi School, Name: Barry Soetoro, Citizenship: Indonesian, Name of Parent: Lolo Soetoro, M.A. The school records indicate that Barack Obama Jr. aka Barry Soetoro attended first grade in Indonesia and that he was born in Honolulu Hawaii on 08/04/1961 and his father is Lolo Soetoro.

We The People Foundation

www.obamacrimes.com

Chicago Tribune Ad For Obama Records

A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?

YouTube - Paltalk News - Obama Not A Citizen, Attorney Argues
    Last edited by Bohemian; 01-01-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Full Page Ad Ran Multiple Times in Chicago Tribune

An Open Letter
    to Barack Obama:

Are you a Natural Born
    Citizen of the U.S.?
    Are you legally eligible to
    hold the Office of President?
    We The People Foundation
    For Constitutional Education, Inc.
    We The People Foundation
    2458 Ridge Road Queensbury, NY 12804
    [email protected]
    December 1, 2008
    Mr. Barack Obama
    Barack Obama Transition Office
    Kluczynski Federal Building
    230 So. Dearborn St.
    Chicago, Illinois 60604
    Dear Mr. Obama:
    Representing thousands of responsible American citizens who have also
    taken an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America,
    I am duty bound to call on you to remedy an apparent violation of the
    Constitution.
    Compelling evidence supports the claim that you are barred from holding
    the Office of President by the “natural born citizen” clause of the U.S.
    Constitution. For instance:
    • You have posted on the Internet an unsigned, forged and thoroughly
    discredited, computer-generated birth form created in 2007, a form
    that lacks vital information found on any original, hand signed
    Certificate of Live Birth, such as hospital address, signature of
    attending physician and age of mother.
    • Hawaii Dept of Health will not confirm your assertion that you were born
    in Hawaii.
    • Legal affidavits state you were born in Kenya.
    • Your grandmother is recorded on tape saying she attended your birth
    in Kenya.
    • U.S. Law in effect in 1961 denied U.S. citizenship to any child born
    in Kenya if the father was Kenyan and the mother was not yet 19
    years of age.
    • In 1965, your mother legally relinquished whatever Kenyan or U.S.
    citizenship she and you had by marrying an Indonesian and becoming
    a naturalized Indonesian citizen.
    You have repeatedly refused to provide evidence of your eligibility when
    challenged to do so in a number of recent lawsuits. Instead, you have
    been successful in having judges declare that they are powerless to order
    you to prove your eligibility to assume the Office of President.
    Incredibly, the judge in Hawaii actually said it would be an invasion of
    your privacy for him to order access to your original birth certificate in
    order to prove your eligibility to hold the Office of President.
    Before you can legitimately exercise any of the powers of the President
    you must meet all the criteria for eligibility established by the Constitution.
    You are under a moral, legal, and fiduciary duty to proffer such evidence.
    Should you assume the office as anyone but a bona fide natural born
    citizen of the United States who has not relinquished that citizenship, you
    would be inviting a national crisis that would undermine the domestic
    peace and stability of the Nation. For example:
    • You would always be viewed by many Americans as a
    poseur - a usurper .
    • As a usurper , you would be unable to take the required “Oath or
    Affirmation” on January 20 without committing the crime of perjury or
    false swearing, for being ineligible you cannot faithfully execute the
    Office of the President of the United States.
    • You would be entitled to no allegiance, obedience or support from
    the People.
    • The Armed Forces would be under no legal obligation to remain
    obedient to you.
    • No civilian in the Executive Branch would be required to obey any of
    your proclamations, Executive Orders or directives, as such orders
    would be legally void.
    • Your appointments of Judges to the Supreme Court would be void.
    • Congress would not be able to pass any needed legislation because
    it would not be able to acquire the signature of a bona fide President.
    • Congress would be unable to remove you, a usurper , from the Office
    of the President on Impeachment, inviting certain political chaos
    including a potential for armed conflicts within the General
    Government or among the States and the People to effect the
    removal of such a usurper .
    In consideration of the escalating constitutional crisis brought on by the
    total lack of evidence needed to conclusively establish your eligibility,
    I am compelled to serve you with this First Amendment Petition for a
    Redress of this violation of the Constitution.
    With all due respect, I ask that you immediately direct the appropriate
    Hawaiian officials to allow access to the vault copy of your birth
    certificate by our forensic scientists on Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
    December 5, 6 and 7, 2008.
    In addition, I ask that you deliver the following documentary evidence to
    the National Press Club in Washington DC by 10 am on December 8, 2008,
    marked for my attention:
    • A certified copy of your original, signed “vault” birth certificate.
    • Certified copies of your reissued and sealed birth certificates in the
    names Barack Hussein Obama, Barry Soetoro, Barry Obama, Barack
    Dunham and Barry Dunham.
    • A certified copy of your Certification of Citizenship.
    • A certified copy of your Oath of Allegiance taken upon age of maturity.
    • Certified copies of your admission forms for Occidental College,
    Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
    • Certified copies of any legal documents changing your name.
    Each member of the Electoral College, who is committed to casting a vote
    on December 15, 2008, has a constitutional duty to make certain you are
    a natural-born citizen. As of today, there is no evidence in the public
    record (nor have you provided any) that defeats the claim that you are
    barred by law from assuming the Office of President because you fail the
    Constitution’s eligibility requirements.
    All state Electors are now on Notice that unless you provide documentary
    evidence before December 15, that conclusively establishes your eligibility,
    they cannot cast a vote for you without committing treason to the Constitution.
    “In a government of laws, the existence of the government will be imperiled
    if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our government is the potent,
    the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people
    by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a
    lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become
    a law unto himself; it invites anarchy .” Olmstead v. U.S., 277 U.S. 438
    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this urgent matter.
    Sincerely,
    Robert L. Schulz
    Chairman

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...r-Nov-2008.pdf
    Last edited by Bohemian; 01-01-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    NOT ONLY NO ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, BUT NO CERTIFIED COPY OF A ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Only the now proven forgeries "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" found only line...
    So now it comes down to the birth certificate. Take a look at the following:

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Bohemian, when it comes to Obama's 2A record we're on the same side. There is no evidence of his being ineligible for the Presidency.

so now it comes down to the birth certificate. Take a look at the following:

politifact | obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

snopes.com: Barack obama birth certificate

factcheck.org: Born in the u.s.a.

bohemian, when it comes to obama's 2a record we're on the same side. There is no evidence of his being ineligible for the presidency.
    as aforementioned, many, many, many time... Including but not limited to this specific thread; when it comes to the sites you have itemized herein they have all been debunked a multitude of times as containing forged digital creations of a "certificate of live birth" and making false statements and quotations that have never occurred!

AND THE QUESTION REMAINS; WHY WILL OBAMA NOT PUT THIS TO REST BY GOING PUBLIC ON NATIONAL TV OR EVEN PROVIDING THIS INFO TO A COURT AND OR SECRETARY OF STATE OR GIVING PERMISSION TO HAVE HIS VAULT COPY "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" EXAMINED?

BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD!

We The People Foundation

www.obamacrimes.com

Chicago Tribune Ad For Obama Records

A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...mplaint-v1.pdf

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...r-Nov-2008.pdf

Dr. Ron Polarick's discussion about Barack Obama Jr.'s Certificate of Live Birth:

YouTube - Nov. 24 Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Smoking Gun Revealed by Dr. Ron Polarik

Message to Members of Congress:
    YouTube - Message to Members of Congress

A Message to Our Electors:
    YouTube - A Message to Our Electors

National Press Club Conference, Monday, December 8, 2008:
    WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-28-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Full Page Ad Ran Multiple Times in Chicago Tribune
    That first line says it all "Full Page Ad". An advertisement with no requirement for Obama to respond. I know that if I were in his shoes I would show the proof only to those required. Even now I present a birth certificate or SSN only when required and only to those with the need to know.

as aforementioned, many, many, many time... Including but not limited to this specific thread; when it comes to the sites you have itemized herein they have all been debunked a multitude of times as containing forged digital creations of a "certificate of live birth" and making false statements and quotations that have never occurred!

AND THE QUESTION REMAINS; WHY WILL OBAMA NOT PUT THIS TO REST BY GOING PUBLIC ON NATIONAL TV OR EVEN PROVIDING THIS INFO TO A COURT AND OR SECRETARY OF STATE OR GIVING PERMISSION TO HAVE HIS VAULT COPY "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" EXAMINED?

BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD!
    And obamacrimes.com has been proven to present only facts? Sorry I don't believe that either. There was a time when I was so embroiled in a conspiracy theory that no one could convince me otherwise. I knew that JFK was assassinated by more than one shooter and members of our government were involved. The book "Executive Action" just added more fuel to that belief. It wasn't until a couple years ago when Discovery Channel and The History Channel both presented shows on it that I was convinced, at least 99% of the way. There's still a small nagging doubt. Who knows maybe I'll be proven wrong in Obama's case, but then maybe not. Good luck in your fight, I really do wish you the best.

that first line says it all "full page ad". An advertisement with no requirement for obama to respond. I know that if i were in his shoes i would show the proof only to those required. Even now i present a birth certificate or ssn only when required and only to those with the need to know.

great point! Obama is only morally required to respond to the ad (AN OPEN LETTER TO OBAMA) from his potential constituents; (something that everybody else that ran for president has already done!) he is legally required to prove that he is eligible to become president pursuant to the U.S. Constitution...
    Something that he has yet to prove to anybody required or otherwise!
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-28-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast