Supreme court case pending??? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    And obamacrimes.com has been proven to present only facts? Sorry I don't believe that either...
    As a matter of FACT YES...

Unlike the dailykos, factcheck, politifact, fightthesmears, snopes, etc... Who are all in the tank for Obama to begin with...
    Everything on these sites are just conjecture and statements with no legal recourse...

ObamaCrimes.com contains no speculation, only primary source documentation, and everything on their site is the part of official court records; which means if they are at anytime proved to be false Phil Berg Esq., a former Deputy Attorney General, Life-Long Democrat, former head of the Pennsylvania Democratic Party, Fomer Pennsylvania canidate for Governor; would be guilty of felony perjury... whom is also the registered owner of ObamaCrimes.com
    www.obamacrimes.com

We The People Foundation is a non-partisan site supporting the constitution as it was written...
    And also only contains Primary Source Documentation that is part of their legal cases against Barack Obama...
    We The People Foundation

A Natural Born Citizen...Orly? is run by Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz whom among the multitude of individuals, American Independent Party, Constitution Party, Libertarian Party, et.al., (Pending California Supreme Court Case that could ultimately end up in U.S. Supreme Court as well) she his representing against Barack Obama on this matter; is representing former U.S. Ambassador, and Presidential Candidate from Illinois PhD. Alan Keyes whom not only has standing, but knows Barack Obama very well...

I am definitely more inclined to believe primary source documentation, that are a matter of court record; from respected individuals whom have everything to lose by pursuing such a course of action; vs. conjecture from somebody whom has nothing to lose by making their blatantly false speculative statements... in support of somebody we know NOTHING ABOUT!
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-28-2008 at 04:27 PM.

3. Supreme Court

Everyone keeps worshipping BHO and talking about the historic 2008 election. Yes, it is historic, in the sense that a non-citizen has been elected to the highest office in our land. And we trust this despot...why?
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

After seeing the this latest info from snopes, I'm really confused now. I'm not sure what to think. What I do know, however is that Obama could put this to rest once and for all by producing a birth certificate.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    After seeing the this latest info from snopes, I'm really confused now. I'm not sure what to think. What I do know, however is that Obama could put this to rest once and for all by producing a birth certificate.

Exactly. Which begs the question. Why would he not want to if he could?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here's a news report where the Hawaii Department of Health director has stated that they have the original birth certificate. Like most states, by law, they release it only to immediate family members. I wouldn't want just any one able to obtain my birth certificate either, no matter who I was. Many have asked why isn't the media all over this. Maybe it's because it's not news.

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    Everyone keeps worshipping BHO and talking about the historic 2008 election. Yes, it is historic, in the sense that a non-citizen has been elected to the highest office in our land. And we trust this despot...why?
    Wuzfuz, I don't worship Obama and I don't think he's the devil either. I believe he is a very real danger to 2A rights but believe he was, in fact, born in Hawaii making him a natural born citizen. I also think it's time to start preparing for what will probably be some very bad years for 2A rights. We need to focus our energies on fighting any attempt to lesson those rights.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Here's a news report where the Hawaii Department of Health director has stated that they have the original birth certificate. Like most states, by law, they release it only to immediate family members. I wouldn't want just any one able to obtain my birth certificate either, no matter who I was. Many have asked why isn't the media all over this. Maybe it's because it's not news.

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu
    Once again; Hawaiian officials at no time, nor any others at them time have admitted that Obama was in fact born in the U.S.A. They have only stated that they do in fact have his long form birth certificate in their possession; which Obama has adamantly refused to release to any agency public or private, government, etc., and has hired a team of lawyers from the get go to prevent him from being forced to do so...
    Further, one of the issues that has been raised is that like John McCains birth certificate; Barack Obama's birth certificate would indicate that he was BORN IN KENYA and filed in Hawaii!
    Additionally, the incomplete short form "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" found online has been found to be a forgery by subject matter experts whom have submitted evidence and afidavits to that effect to the courts, under penality of perjury!

McCain has provided his long form birth certificate and all the papers nessessary for the entire planet to see; and has openinly stated if anybody wants anything else JUST ASK!
    Additionally, everyother presidential canidate has done the same thing and been verified as eligble by every secretary of state in the country as required by law EXCEPT BARACK OBAMA; who they simply accepted a letter from Nancy Pelosi stating that Barack Obama was eligable to become president...
    The same Nancy Pelosi that signed an affidavit stating a dead person was a valid elector...

obamacrimes - Home Page

We The People Foundation

We The People Foundation

No Hussein

RonWill... you really need to start reading the FACTS and PRIMARY SOURCES posted in this thread...

HAWAII OFFICIALS REFUSE TO CONFIRM OBAMA HAWAII BIRTH
    Despite the overbroad and erroneous claims of many news sources, Hawaii officials have NOT confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. Read the 10/31/08 official Hawaii Dept. of Health press release. Again, at NO time do state officials confirm that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.

Compounding the question surrounding Obama's citizenship status is a subsequent statement of Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo (see Chicago Tribune, 10-31-08). Citing Hawaii state privacy laws, and guidance from the state attorney general, she said she, “was not permitted to confirm the authenticity of the certificate released by the Obama campaign.”

Attention ALL Urgent – Write Letters to Supreme Court Justices

Case of Berg vs. Obama, U.S.S.C. Case No. 08-570, in the U.S. Supreme Court has been scheduled for two [2] Conferences [January 9th and 16th, 2009].

The Justices of the Supreme Court will read letters sent to them. Let them know how important it is for them to hear our case; how “standing” is important on the issue of Obama’s qualifications; how we are headed for a “Constitutional crisis” if Obama’s qualifications are not resolved; how important it is to follow “our Constitution;” and how Obama’s records: his original ‘vault’ birth certificate, immigration records when he as Barry Soetoro [adopted in Indonesia] returned to Hawaii in 1971, if any, and any change of name Court records are necessary as Obama might be an illegal alien, not only not qualified to be President, but a fraud as U.S. Senator from Illinois.

Write one [1] letter to the nine Justices of the United States Supreme Court (names are listed below), make nine [9] copies and put them in nine [9] separate envelopes, addressed to each Justice, and then place them into one [1] manila envelope and mail to:

U.S. Supreme Court
    1 First Street, N.E
    Washington, D.C. 20543

Supreme Court Justices

Chief Justice John Roberts

Associate Justices:

Samuel A. Alito
    Clarence Thomas
    Antonin Scalia
    Anthony M. Kennedy
    David H. Souter
    John Paul Stevens
    Stephen G. Breyer
    Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Note: Any communications received by the U.S. Supreme Court via e-mail or fax are thrown away. The U.S. Supreme Court will not take telephone messages for the Justices. All communications to the U.S. Supreme Court must be done in writing and sent to them by way of U.S. mail, UPS, Federal Express, etc.

http://nohussein.org/

http://www.obamacrimes.info/

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/obama/
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-31-2008 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    [U][B]RonWill... you really need to start reading the FACTS and PRIMARY SOURCES posted in this thread...]
    O.K. Bohemian here's one from one of your sources:

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...a-10-31-08.pdf

And here's an excerpt:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

Now you can read that for what it says or read it like the anti's read the 2A and make it say what you want. Once gain, I AM NOT an Obama supporter and wish he had not been elected, however, he was and we need to focus on his very probable attacks on the 2A.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    O.K. Bohemian here's one from one of your sources:

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...a-10-31-08.pdf

And here's an excerpt:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

Now you can read that for what it says or read it like the anti's read the 2A and make it say what you want. Once gain, I AM NOT an Obama supporter and wish he had not been elected, however, he was and we need to focus on his very probable attacks on the 2A.
    As I understand it, one problem with this is that at the time Mr. Obama was born, Hawaii issued "certificates of live birth". These were issued to eople born out of state at the time also, and to those even born out of the country. Now, I am not a lwayer, nor do I play one on TV (and no, I din't stay at a Hoilday Inn Express last night either), but it seems to me that this whole thing would be laid to rest if Mr. Obama would allow his papers on file with Hawaii to be released. And yet he won't. Until he does, this will continue. The case in Washington State will be interesting to follow though. It is being heard before the State Supreme Court there and the plaintif is seeking a subpoena of Mr. Obama's birth certificate. Should this case move forward through the court, it could have massive implications (either way actually). What will Mr. Obama do if the court issues a subpoena?
    My question to you is this Ronwill. Why, if there is no merit to any of this, have so many people who have very much at stake to lose continued to fight? Why are they willing to go to jail if found to be lying, and lose their livelihood if there is not some good probability that what they are saying is true? And look at the Obama camp.......a multitude of lawyers traversing the globe fighting to keep every record of his past locked up. Why? If ANYONE on this planet should have his life opened bare for all to see it is the next president of these United States! We dig for dirt on movie stars for heavens sake! I could care less what Brad and Jennifer are doing, or what Tom said on Oprah. But I damn well give a hoot about who is going to be running this country for the next four years. And I question his motives as to why he has expended SO much effort to keep his entire history a secret. Not just his birth certificate, but what he did in college also. Why keep THAT hidden? He went to ivy league schools after all. Why not be proud of that?
    My take on this whole thing is that the Chicago political machine has just begun moving itself to D.C. The corruption that is rampant in government in Chicago and the entire state government if Illinois is now making a pilgrimage to the U.S. Capital. Woooooohooooo. If scarface could only see them now!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast