Supreme court case pending??? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Supreme court case pending???

Does anyone know who or what agency (my guess is Congress) has the authority to prevent Obama from taking the oath of office in the absence of conclusive evidence of his U.S. citizenship? If it is indeed Congress, I would like to write as many members of Congress as possible to look into this. This needs to come to light.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by magicman007 View Post
    As I understand it, one problem with this is that at the time Mr. Obama was born, Hawaii issued "certificates of live birth". These were issued to eople born out of state at the time also, and to those even born out of the country.
    You'll need to research this a little deeper. No state issues birth certificates or otherwise for anyone born outside the state. The health departments (or division thereof) of each state are required to maintain records of birth within the state. This is what Hawaii is stating in having an ORIGINAL birth certificate on file for Obama. As for fighting to the contrary, how do you explain those that attempt to say Hawaii wasn't a state when Obama was born so that makes him ineligible? I lost my original birth certificate many years ago and had to get a certified copy. Guess what? It doesn't look anything like the original. Now let me ask you this. If there were any chance that this were true, why isn't at least one member of Congress stirring the pot? Why is no one from the Republicans, the Independents, the Libertarians, Secretary of State or otherwise fighting this? The Independents were the one's to state McCain wasn't eligible and yet they're not fighting about Obama. Conspiracy theories have a way of always stating that those who argue otherwise are either being threatened, in collusion, or other reason their facts aren't true. I have read the posts here stating otherwise, looked at the links and watched the videos. I can find just as many you tube videos stating that Obama was born in Hawaii as those against. As evidence they are useless. No matter what evidence presents itself, there will be those that stand their ground either way. From my many hours of research the evidence goes to Obama being born in Hawaii. I hold no ill will to anyone believing otherwise, I AM NOT an Obama supporter. I simply believe there are more important things to concentrate on right now.
    Last edited by ronwill; 12-31-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    You'll need to research this a little deeper. No state issues birth certificates or otherwise for anyone born outside the state. The health departments (or division thereof) of each state are required to maintain records of birth within the state. This is what Hawaii is stating in having an ORIGINAL birth certificate on file for Obama. As for fighting to the contrary, how do you explain those that attempt to say Hawaii wasn't a state when Obama was born so that makes him ineligible? I lost my original birth certificate many years ago and had to get a certified copy. Guess what? It doesn't look anything like the original. Now let me ask you this. If there were any chance that this were true, why isn't at least one member of Congress stirring the pot? Why is no one from the Republicans, the Independents, the Libertarians, Secretary of State or otherwise fighting this? The Independents were the one's to state McCain wasn't eligible and yet they're not fighting about Obama. Conspiracy theories have a way of always stating that those who argue otherwise are either being threatened, in collusion, or other reason their facts aren't true. I have read the posts here stating otherwise, looked at the links and watched the videos. I can find just as many you tube videos stating that Obama was born in Hawaii as those against. As evidence they are useless. No matter what evidence presents itself, there will be those that stand their ground either way. From my many hours of research the evidence goes to Obama being born in Hawaii. I hold no ill will to anyone believing otherwise, I AM NOT an Obama supporter. I simply believe there are more important things to concentrate on right now.
    Why won't Obama just provide a birth certificate and put this to rest?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Very difficult to produce a document that doesn't exist. Seeing how the first forgery was scrutinized, they won't make another crappy attempt. Next document better be legit or at least pretty damn close.

Some believe that the birth announcement is evidence of a Hawaii birth, I say "hog wash". All vital stats (births, deaths, marriages) are automatically published based on documents filed with the health Dept. The birth registration for Mr. obama would have generated a publication regardless of where he was born. Notice that the announcment didn't list the place of birth? It only listed the parent's address.

gf

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Very difficult to produce a document that doesn't exist. Seeing how the first forgery was scrutinized, they won't make another crappy attempt. Next document better be legit or at least pretty damn close.

Some believe that the birth announcement is evidence of a Hawaii birth, I say "hog wash". All vital stats (births, deaths, marriages) are automatically published based on documents filed with the health Dept. The birth registration for Mr. obama would have generated a publication regardless of where he was born. Notice that the announcment didn't list the place of birth? It only listed the parent's address.

gf
    It was a rhetorical question, GF. To me, the fact that he hasn't produced one and doesn't seem to be trying to shows that he is hiding something.

Benjamin Franklin

A birth certificate (certification of live birth) was presented and, even though many have seen and verified it, some want to call it fake. The Hawaii Health Department states they have an ORIGINAL on file. Here is an excerpt from the statement: “Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." (bold mine). States do not give birth certifications to those born outside the state. Don't you think we should be worrying more about the national defense force being planned, or that the military is already being used to police Americans, and the probable attacks on our 2A rights? I said it before, I am not an Obama supporter but there is no tangible evidence he is not a natural born citizen.

A birth certificate (certification of live birth) was presented and, even though many have seen and verified it, some want to call it fake. The Hawaii Health Department states they have an ORIGINAL on file. Here is an excerpt from the statement: “Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." (bold mine). States do not give birth certifications to those born outside the state. Don't you think we should be worrying more about the national defense force being planned, or that the military is already being used to police Americans, and the probable attacks on our 2A rights? I said it before, I am not an Obama supporter but there is no tangible evidence he is not a natural born citizen.
    I said a birth certificate, not a certification of live birth. Obviously, as we can all plainly see, the certification of live birth did not put this to rest, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this. Only a birth certificate will put this to rest once and for all. Until then, speculation will continue to abound.

Benjamin Franklin

I said a birth certificate, not a certification of live birth. Obviously, as we can all plainly see, the certification of live birth did not put this to rest, otherwise we wouldn't be discussing this. Only a birth certificate will put this to rest once and for all. Until then, speculation will continue to abound.
    Tatt, take a look at the following and notice it says "Birth Record" not certificate. As I stated before I lost my original birth certificate many years ago and had to obtain a "certified" copy and it looks nothing like the original. Most states give one original and then certified copies from there on. If he lost his original then I submit that the presented document is such. The Hawaii Health Department stating they have an original on file simply makes this more so. It was examined and verified by many and yet there are those who want it to be fake. I would not hand out my birth certificate to just anyone demanding it either. It was shown to the required parties and accepted.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

Tatt, take a look at the following and notice it says "Birth Record" not certificate. As I stated before I lost my original birth certificate many years ago and had to obtain a "certified" copy and it looks nothing like the original. Most states give one original and then certified copies from there on. If he lost his original then I submit that the presented document is such. The Hawaii Health Department stating they have an original on file simply makes this more so. It was examined and verified by many and yet there are those who want it to be fake. I would not hand out my birth certificate to just anyone demanding it either. It was shown to the required parties and accepted.

You should be required to if you're running for president of the United States. Also, if the state of Hawaii has the original on file, then why hasn't any kind of request been made for it?

Benjamin Franklin

WRONG AGAIN RON WILL!

Obama's VAULT COPY ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS NOT BEEN EXAMINED BY ANYBODY!
    HAWAII OFFICIALS REFUSE TO CONFIRM OBAMA HAWAII BIRTH
    Despite the overbroad and erroneous claims of many news sources, Hawaii officials have NOT confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. Read the 10/31/08 official Hawaii Dept. of Health press release. Again, at NO time do state officials confirm that Obama was actually born in Hawaii.
    Compounding the question surrounding Obama's citizenship status is a subsequent statement of Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo (see Chicago Tribune, 10-31-08). Citing Hawaii state privacy laws, and guidance from the state attorney general, she said she, “was not permitted to confirm the authenticity of the certificate released by the Obama campaign.”

This is the same "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" that the DailyKos, factcheck, politifact, fightthesmears, snopes, et.al. Have claimed to personally verify! The same incomplete "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" that has been proven a FORGERY by subject matter experts whom have submitted evidence and affidavits to that fact to the courts under penalty of felony perjury... Once again, the statements by the DailyKos, factcheck, politifact, fightthesmears, snopes, etc., have no legal recourse...

The Hawaiian Director of Health clearly stated that she has verified that Barack Obama's "official birth certificate" is in their vault; NEVER THAT HE WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN HAWAII! Once again, as documented in a plethora or primary sources I have provided in this thread; at the time in question; if you were a child of one or more parents who were u.s. citizens and you were born Abroad; depending upon the time frame; you could upon return to the united states file your foreign birth in your state of residence; you then would have a U.S. Birth Certificate that stated you worn born abroad to one or more citizens; And if you were born on U.S. Soil, then you would be considered a NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN. This is the case with John McCain whom was born to two U.S. Citizens on U.S. Soil in Panama, when that location was considered U.S. Soil…
    If you were not born on U.S. soil you would be considered a NATURALIZED U.S. CITIZEN and therefore not eligible to be President of the U.S...
    Even if you had a "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" or registered birth certificate of foreign birth of a child of one or more U.S. Citizens!
    My first cousin was born to my Aunt and Uncle, both U.S. Born Citizens, both in the Air Force and stationed at the Navel Air Station in Sicily; he has an Italian birth certificate; he also has a Birth Certificate from the State of California, stating his place of birth as Sicily… He is considered a Natural Born U.S. Citizen, as kids we used to tease him about having to join the Italian army when he was 18, when he was 18 he had to take his Oath of Allegiance to the U.S. to affirm his status as a NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN according to law…

That being said; EVEN IF...
    Obama either submits or allows his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE on file in Hawaii to be verified by at least Government Agency as required by law; which he has hired a team of lawyers from the get-go to prevent him from being forced to do so...

He is still ineligible to be President of the U.S. because at best he can only be considered a NATURALIZED U.S. CITIZEN, because his parents renounced their U.S. Citizenship when they became Citizens of Indonesia; if they followed the law of the U.S. when they returned they would have had to take a Oath of Allegiance to gain status as naturalized citizens; but for all time have revoked their status as a U.S. Born Citizen!
    There is plenty of PRIMARY SOURCE records proving that Obama and his family were Indonesian citizens; but no record of Obama ever having a U.S. Passport or either him or his parents taking the Oath of Allegiance upon their return to Hawaii; which makes them ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    Additionally, only one of Obama’s parents could have been considered a Natural Born U.S. Citizen, his mother, again if we look at that he would not be a U.S. Born Citizen, if he was born in Hawaii; because his mother was not old enough she would have had to have been 19 at the time of his birth for him to be considered a Natural Born U.S. Citizen, even if he was actually born in Hawaii; because his father was a Kenyan citizen…

Further, we have no records of any student loans being granted to Obama to go to Harvard and Columbia or any other school and neither he nor his family had the means to pay for it! Further, Obama refuses to release ANY SCHOOL RECORDS EITHER!

It certainly can't be that his school grades were any worse then John McCain's...

Then we have Obama’s own statement in his book that at age 21 he traveled to Pakistan…
    At the time, NO U.S. PASSPORT was allowed to either leave the U.S. with a destination of Pakistan or enter the country of Pakistan from a different location…
    The only way that Obama could have entered Pakistan at that time would have been with his INDONESIAN PASSPORT THAT HE WOULD HAVE HAD AS A INDONESIAN CITIZEN…

Once again, we can note that Obama has appeared personally on national tv and refuted all allegations regarding reverend Wright, William Ayers, Muslim etc., even if he lied about it almost immediately; NOT ONCE HAS OBAMA APPEARED ON NATIONAL TV AND SAID; I AM A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN AS DEFINED BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION; HERE IS MY ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR ANYBODY TO SEE OR VERIFY; IF THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO HAVE ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY SUCH AS THE Secretary of State of every State in the Union personally examine and validate my statements are factual by viewing my original vault birth certificate in Hawaii! (AS REQUIRED BY LAW)...

I want the trust of every U.S. Citizen, that I am in fact a “NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN AS DEFINED BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND AM THEREFORE ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.”

Not a single Secretary of State has verified that Barack Obama is in fact a “NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN” as required by law; they have all stated for the record; that ONLY Barack Obama was not verified because Nancy Pelosi sent them a letter stating that Barack Obama was eligible…
    The same Nancy Pelosi that signed an affidavit recently stating that a dead person was a valid elector!

Moreover, not only is every Secretary of State in the union supposed to verify the eligibly of Presidential candidates, but Congress is supposed to as well; and we already know that no Secretary of State has done so; and neither has Congress as we have statements by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid stating that "The People have decided that Barack Obama is eligible to be President" and we as Congress do not need to do anything further...
    I guess this means f.... the constitution... and that it does not say what it says...

This stinks to high-heaven as the saying goes…

We have overwhelming evidence to at least warrant a verifiable FULL DISCLOSURE by Obama PERSONALLY

I encourage all to write their Representatives in Washington, IMMEDIATELY and the Media using the links, I have provided in this thread, and to immediately write the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court as I have previously itemized in this thread; additionally, write your own State “Secretary of State” and State “Attorney General” and demand that they verify that Barack Obama is in fact a “NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN AS DEFINED BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION” Or respectfully request that he step down honorably IMMEDIATELY…

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast