Who do you like for President in 2008? - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like for President in 2008?

Voting for Dems and Reps is the problem

It always amazes me when I see those "Had enough? Vote (insert d or r)" bumper stickers. That is why the country is messed up. There is only one person running that I have supported for anything in the past, and given the chance I will vote for him again.

Ron Paul--a change for a change.

Once again...!

J.D. Pendry

...I Love this guy!

Ron Paul--a change for a change.
    Wasn't this what we said about Carter?
    Last edited by Ektarr; 11-04-2007 at 11:46 AM.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

President

[QUOTE=NDS;6618]It always amazes me when I see those "Had enough? Vote (insert d or r)" bumper stickers. That is why the country is messed up. There is only one person running that I have supported for anything in the past, and given the chance I will vote for him again.

Ron Paul--a change for a change.[/QUOT

+1
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. The moral fiber of the person is what i'm interest in. Are they all lawyers-liars or fryers?

I generally agree with the republican or democrat resentment; and IF there was a candidate of ANY other party with actual executive experience actually leading a government or former general, admiral etc., that was more interested in what the people think then what he/she thinks or the liberal biased media thinks; then I could get behind such a person; Ron Paul is too narrow minded for me to support his endeavor for the executive branch; in my opinion his niche is as a representative in congress.

Ron Paul, waffle-man extraordinaire, has flip-flopped many times...

Ron Paul Voted NO on barring transporting minors to get an abortion. (Jun 1999)

Ron Paul Voted NO on federal crime to harm fetus while committing other crimes. (Apr 2001)

Ron Paul Voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. (Feb 2004)

Ron Paul Voted NO on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions. (Apr 2005)

Ron Paul says No tax funding for organizations that promote abortion. (Sep 2007)

Ron Paul Voted NO on subjecting federal employees to random drug tests. (Sep 1998)

Ron Paul Voted NO on more prosecution and sentencing for juvenile crime. (Jun 1999)

The same Ron Paul that claims to want to secure our borders militarily; Voted NO on military border patrols to battle drugs & terrorism. (Sep 2001)

Ron Paul says U.S. should Repeal most federal drug laws... (Sep 2007)

Ron Paul says Foreign aid often more harmful than helpful. (Dec 2000)

Ron Paul says Not US role to monitor eradication of legal slavery in Sudan. (Sep 2007)

Ron Paul Voted YES on banning gay adoptions in DC. (Jul 1999)

Voted NO on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage. (Sep 2004)

Ron Paul Voted NO on Constitutionally defining marriage as one-man-one-woman. (Jul 2006)

Ron Paul says Don't ask, don't tell is a decent policy for gays in army. (Jun 2007)

Ron Paul says No legislation to counteract the homosexual agenda. (Sep 2007)

AND FOR THOSE WHOM THINK RON PAUL HAS A PERFECT ANTI-GUN CONTROL RECORD; (OR CONSTITUTIONAL RECORD) YOUR WRONG AGAIN...

Ron Paul Voted NO on prohibiting suing gun makers & sellers for gun misuse. (Apr 2003)

Ron Paul Voted NO on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers. (Oct 2005)

Ron Paul thinks gun manufacturers and gun sellers should be liable for crimes committed with guns they sold legally...

For those that would argue that the Constitution does not prevent law suits against gun sellers and manufacturers; recognize this for what it is; the liberals have learned they can not get obvious gun control passed as legislation anymore; so they are now getting subtle about it so it does not raise so many red flags: E.G.:

Allowing seemingly frivolous law suits against gun manufacturers & sellers (gun shops, web site auctions, private individuals, gunbroker.com, auctionarms.com etc) for crimes committed by criminals is a indirect route to infringement of the right to keep and bear arms...
    E.G. The BATF has all but put out of business the small town gun shops across America; have you lived in the same down for several decades? take a look around; where did all the gun shops go? how come not all pawn shops sell guns anymore?

Would it be more obvious if all American Car Manufacturers or Car Dealerships could be sued every time somebody committed a crime involving a car that they made or sold?

Ron Paul Voted NO on constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration. (Jun 2003)

(I take it very personal when a politician thinks it is ok to burn the flag that I bled for...)

Ron Paul the libertarian, flip-flopping zealot running as a Republican does not have a record of supporting the issues and policies he claims to...

Mike Huckabee has a stellar & consistent record of actually supporting the issues and policies he claims to; Ron Paul does not; and Mike Huckabee has more proven executive experience actually leading and running a government then any candidate on either side...

RON PAUL HAS NONE...

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/

Mike Huckabee on the issues and policy
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cf...on=Issues.Home

With your support Mike Huckabee can be the nominee; we all know that he
    is better then liberal gun grabbing Rudy, "I will bring the assault weapons ban back" Mitt, "I love amnesty" John or flip-flopping, bumbling Fred whom can not remember that he has been on the opposite side of the fence on every issue he NOW claims to support; and he is a documented huge sellout on the second amendment as well...

Who can beat Hillary?

Who can stop the Clinton machine dead in its tracks?

In former President Slick-Willie Clinton's own words... "Mike Huckabee"

The only Presidential candidate running from any party whom has ever faced the Clinton political machine and defeated it is Governor Mike Huckabee!

Not once, Not Twice, Not Three Times; FOUR TIMES!
    Every time Mike Huckabee faced the Clinton political machine in an election he defeated them soundly…
    Not withstanding being out spent in excess of a 100 Clinton dollars to 1 of Huckabee’s…

Donate a dollar or more to show your support for Mike Huckabee; "A Buck For Huck!"
    https://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.c...ontribute.Home

Its a win win situation; Vote for Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris will let you live for four more years...
    :)

AND HUCKABEE HAS NEVER BEEN A LAWYER

Part of our backward culture is reflected in the fact that we measure and value people by what they do, instead of first who they are. As a result, we nominate charisma, cast votes for articulation and repeatedly elect too many paper-thin corrupt politicians. Of course, I want a president who gets things done, but I first want one who has lived a life of integrity, commitment, truthfulness and respect. Mike is that man…

Mike is a compassionate Christian conservative. Though solid in his faith and standing for traditional family values, he’s not an uncaring extremist. He lives what he believes, and respects others’ beliefs even when they disagree with him, committed to a republic that was founded upon the free exercise of religion…

As with the other candidates, Huckabee has, and will continue to have, his hecklers: “He hasn’t raised enough money.” “He’ll never beat Hillary.” “Our society is too prejudice and paranoid to vote for a once Baptist minister.” “He’ll never out-race the top four Republican candidates.”

I was thinking about these types of comments the other day when I recalled another leader in ancient times that didn’t match up in the line up: King David. Seven men were poised and paraded for the position of king, but David was left in the field shepherding because he wasn’t “a frontrunner in the polls.” They overlooked the best because they were too busy judging by outward appearance. But God appointed David king...

Read the full story:
    Why Chuck Norris Endorses Mike Huckabee
    http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58255

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Wasn't this what we said about Carter?

Last time I checked James Earl Carter Junior was a Democrat--just more of the same...

Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I generally agree with the republican or democrat resentment; and IF there was a candidate of ANY other party with actual executive experience actually leading a government or former general, admiral etc., that was more interested in what the people think then what he/she thinks or the liberal biased media thinks; then I could get behind such a person; Ron Paul is too narrow minded for me to support his endeavor for the executive branch; in my opinion his niche is as a representative in congress.

Ron Paul, waffle-man extraordinaire, has flip-flopped many times...

Ron Paul Voted NO on barring transporting minors to get an abortion. (Jun 1999)

Ron Paul Voted NO on federal crime to harm fetus while committing other crimes. (Apr 2001)

Ron Paul Voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime. (Feb 2004)

Ron Paul Voted NO on restricting interstate transport of minors to get abortions. (Apr 2005)

Ron Paul says No tax funding for organizations that promote abortion. (Sep 2007)

Ron Paul Voted NO on subjecting federal employees to random drug tests. (Sep 1998)

Ron Paul Voted NO on more prosecution and sentencing for juvenile crime. (Jun 1999)

The same Ron Paul that claims to want to secure our borders militarily; Voted NO on military border patrols to battle drugs & terrorism. (Sep 2001)

Ron Paul says U.S. should Repeal most federal drug laws... (Sep 2007)

Ron Paul says Foreign aid often more harmful than helpful. (Dec 2000)

Ron Paul says Not US role to monitor eradication of legal slavery in Sudan. (Sep 2007)

Ron Paul Voted YES on banning gay adoptions in DC. (Jul 1999)

Voted NO on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage. (Sep 2004)

Ron Paul Voted NO on Constitutionally defining marriage as one-man-one-woman. (Jul 2006)

Ron Paul says Don't ask, don't tell is a decent policy for gays in army. (Jun 2007)

Ron Paul says No legislation to counteract the homosexual agenda. (Sep 2007)

AND FOR THOSE WHOM THINK RON PAUL HAS A PERFECT ANTI-GUN CONTROL RECORD; (OR CONSTITUTIONAL RECORD) YOUR WRONG AGAIN...

Ron Paul Voted NO on prohibiting suing gun makers & sellers for gun misuse. (Apr 2003)

Ron Paul Voted NO on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers. (Oct 2005)

Ron Paul thinks gun manufacturers and gun sellers should be liable for crimes committed with guns they sold legally...

For those that would argue that the Constitution does not prevent law suits against gun sellers and manufacturers; recognize this for what it is; the liberals have learned they can not get obvious gun control passed as legislation anymore; so they are now getting subtle about it so it does not raise so many red flags: E.G.:

Allowing seemingly frivolous law suits against gun manufacturers & sellers (gun shops, web site auctions, private individuals, gunbroker.com, auctionarms.com etc) for crimes committed by criminals is a indirect route to infringement of the right to keep and bear arms...
    E.G. The BATF has all but put out of business the small town gun shops across America; have you lived in the same down for several decades? take a look around; where did all the gun shops go? how come not all pawn shops sell guns anymore?

Would it be more obvious if all American Car Manufacturers or Car Dealerships could be sued every time somebody committed a crime involving a car that they made or sold?

Ron Paul Voted NO on constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration. (Jun 2003)

(I take it very personal when a politician thinks it is ok to burn the flag that I bled for...)

Ron Paul the libertarian, flip-flopping zealot running as a Republican does not have a record of supporting the issues and policies he claims to...

Mike Huckabee has a stellar & consistent record of actually supporting the issues and policies he claims to; Ron Paul does not; and Mike Huckabee has more proven executive experience actually leading and running a government then any candidate on either side...

RON PAUL HAS NONE...

Mike Huckabee on the issues and policy
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cf...on=Issues.Home

With your support Mike Huckabee can be the nominee; we all know that he
    is better then liberal gun grabbing Rudy, "I will bring the assault weapons ban back" Mitt, "I love amnesty" John or flip-flopping, bumbling Fred whom can not remember that he has been on the opposite side of the fence on every issue he NOW claims to support; and he is a documented huge sellout on the second amendment as well...

Who can beat Hillary?

Who can stop the Clinton machine dead in its tracks?

In former President Slick-Willie Clinton's own words... "Mike Huckabee"

The only Presidential candidate running from any party whom has ever faced the Clinton political machine and defeated it is Governor Mike Huckabee!

Not once, Not Twice, Not Three Times; FOUR TIMES!
    Every time Mike Huckabee faced the Clinton political machine in an election he defeated them soundly…
    Not withstanding being out spent in excess of a 100 Clinton dollars to 1 of Huckabee’s…

Donate a dollar or more to show your support for Mike Huckabee; "A Buck For Huck!"
    https://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.c...ontribute.Home

Its a win win situation; Vote for Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris will let you live for four more years...
    :)

AND HUCKABEE HAS NEVER BEEN A LAWYER

What part of his being against the murder of unborn babies do you object to?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. Ted Nuggent well that would be a trip. Clean up potty mouth first. Then killem and grill nm

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I haven't decided, but I'm in the A.B.C.D camp!
    + another one on that!!! There is still a little time left for us to ponder these guys and make a wise choice. We will be in big trouble if we slip up and let this woman or any of the idiot Democrats slide in there.
    Karl. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. :)

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast