Who do you like for President in 2008? - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like for President in 2008?

1. Got a letter from Fred today. Wants money and had a survey for our rights.

Thumbs up my top 4 people

I am good with Paul, Huckabee,Hunter and myself, boris, for the top office in the land.
    my stances?
    1. economy? back on gold standard.
    2. illegals? authorize military patrols and border patrol agents to shoot'em in the water as invaders
    3.guns? it will be a crime if you are caught without one. you will be shot!
    4. welfare? no such thing unless there is a documented history of a physical or mental disability. the rest of ya: get your butt to work or I will find a place for ya in public service. no, you probably won't like it.
    5. military service? everybody gets 4 years active service. when discharged, you will take with you a issue weapon and ammo and you will be in the reserves. permanantly. May God help you if you get stupid with it.
    6. any questions? what? you there in the 3rd row? what ? oh, you don't like it? got a better idea? no? you get shot!!

4. I want my M14 back.

President

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    I am good with Paul, Huckabee,Hunter and myself, boris, for the top office in the land.
    my stances?
    1. economy? back on gold standard.
    2. illegals? authorize military patrols and border patrol agents to shoot'em in the water as invaders
    3.guns? it will be a crime if you are caught without one. you will be shot!
    4. welfare? no such thing unless there is a documented history of a physical or mental disability. the rest of ya: get your butt to work or I will find a place for ya in public service. no, you probably won't like it.
    5. military service? everybody gets 4 years active service. when discharged, you will take with you a issue weapon and ammo and you will be in the reserves. permanantly. May God help you if you get stupid with it.
    6. any questions? what? you there in the 3rd row? what ? oh, you don't like it? got a better idea? no? you get shot!!

Don't forget to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS. Then make everyone read and understand George Washington's farewell address. Perhaps then we can stop being the police/army of the U.N. New World Order
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

6. Pick the ones most imporant to you and then give 50% back and then welcome to here.One step in the right direcion is better than reverse

Wink the most important thing....

pick your guy and go vote. even if it really is for boris.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    I want my M14 back.
    Me, too! What a great rifle!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Last time I checked James Earl Carter Junior was a Democrat--just more of the same...
    You missed my point... Carter was elected to try to get away from the "same old same old," thinking he would bring a refreshing change: a Busnessman, not a Politician; a avowed Christian; generally different from what we'd been used to. Regrettably, that turned out to be all too accurate. If you remember, his remarkable business acumen, coupled with his sophisticated, insightful and resolute foreign policy, almost ran us into National bankruptcy and sowed the seeds for 9-11 and the problems we face today. In my opinion.

I also think that voting a 3rd party line, should your favorite Conservative not get the support of the party, is a mistake. Any vote which dilutes the effort needed to keep an anti-2A Liberal from getting into office (supply your own Candidate info), works totally against the reason we're here. While I'm not particularly a fan of 1-Issue Voting, I think that we've established on these pages that although we're not 1-Issue thinkers, we are Conservative thinkers. And if Conservatism loses in this election, we are going to lose, overall...BIG Time!!
    Last edited by Ektarr; 11-14-2007 at 09:34 PM.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

While I do have to agree tht voting the 3rd party line dilutes our purpose, I think I will have to vote for Boris. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Ron Paul & Tom Tancredo

President Ron Paul
    Vice President Tom Tancredo

enough said...
    Dennis Young

[email protected]
    www.theshootingschool.org

NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, and Personal Protection Instructor
    Law Enforcement Force-on-Force Instructor
    ASI Certified Baton Instructor
    ASI Certified Defense Spray Instructor
    Member - National Concealed Firearms Instructors Association