Who do you like for President in 2008? - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like for President in 2008?

President

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor_Dennis View Post
    President Ron Paul
    Vice President Tom Tancredo

enough said...

Works for me. Or Boris why don't I run and you can be my V.P.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

ok,

Dr. dave, thanks for the vote. M-14? sounds great. everybody gets one for the issue weapon. HK4U, you can be the V.P. you know how i like to run things. oh, the U.N.? time to pull the plug and get out. it is a toliet. i mean, why pay them to undermine and try to destroy us when the democrats are already trying? besides, with one years worth of dues, we could return to the moon , which leads me to my next project. load up all the libs, globalists and other neferious no - goodniks and send them on a one way trip to Pluto....... or out of the solar system, so they can boldly go someplace where they won't be a pain in the butt or a danger to the nation. WHO'S WITH ME?!

4. That would be astro pollution, and I'm afraid they might spread because they don't sit well on your belly. Good try Boris, always willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    Seems Fred has been "waffel'n" alot lately..think I liked him better in the movies..I can tell you for a fact that I ain't gonna vote for HER! "And thats all I have to say about that"!

Doc... I hate to seem like a flip-flopper but I just jumped-off the Fred wagon and onto Mike Huckabee's.
    Last edited by doublenutz; 11-19-2007 at 03:00 AM.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I Like Mike

Mike likes the Fair Tax; So do I!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Mike likes the Fair Tax; So do I!
    Yep, he said on Fox news a week or two ago- if elected he WILL DISMANTLE the IRS:D

I think the BATF should follow the IRS.:)
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

election

Quote Originally Posted by doublenutz View Post
    Yep, he said on Fox news a week or two ago- if elected he WILL DISMANTLE the IRS:D

I think the BATF should follow the IRS.:)

We will have to repeal the Federal Reserve act also or we will never get out of debt.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. Still to early.Let them talk their way out of running.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Still to early.Let them talk their way out of running.
    Yea, to some degree I agree with that statement but there are others like RINO Rudy that are doing a pretty good job of talking their way into running (he actually beleives that crap he saying and wants you to beleive the same). RINO Rudy has had so many (im)moral issues he could run as a democrat and they'd be proud. I don't think he's been to any rehab program, but if he has been the press would idolize him. I think it is very important to throw early support behind a candidate, especially the ones more in line with your thinking. I was a Fred supporter for a very long time but the more I lent myself to fairly and equally listening to candidates and, even many of my friends here, I have found that Huckabee is really a much better choice than Fred. Placing a winning momentum behind him early is very important so that we can collectively ovecome the media teardowns of the right candidate or allow them by default to make way for the for the wrong one like RINO Rudy.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

11. Yes sir that is almost were I am.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast