Who do you like for President in 2008? - Page 9
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you like for President in 2008?

Bo Bro, I hopped off the Fred Thompson wagon onto the Mike Huckabee wagon with ya , but lately Mike has been scaring me with some of the things he has been saying... really scaring me (particularly when he starts knocking our President. I believe that President Bush has a pretty tough job and I don't fault the man for trying to keep this country as safe as one human man can possibly do).

If Huck is going to get my vote he will need to has to be more careful about what critisims he is levying in some areas.;)

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Dennis Kucinich - Second Amendment Sell-Out does not get my vote.

You can not read any more into "shall not be infringed", there are no exceptions, no excuses period...

Democrat Presidential candidates that have a proven record of selling out the second amendment:
    ALL OF THEM.

Republican Presidential candidates that have a proven record of selling out the second amendment while hypocritically claiming to support it by such statements as I am a lifetime member of the NRA, et. al.:
    1. Mitt Romney
    2. Rudy Giuliani
    3. John McCain
    4. Fred Thompson
    5. Ron Paul
    6. Tom Tancredo

Mike Huckabee has a perfect record supporting the second amendment in every way possible to conceive.

While all the democrats have promised to raise taxes and all the republicans except Mike Huckabee have promised to cut a tax or two; Mike Huckabee will abolish the IRS!
    Educate yourself on the Fair Tax Initiative, engineered & developed by M.I.T. et.al. :
    http://www.FairTax.org/

Mike Huckabee on the issues and policies; the only presidential canidate in any party with a CCW; and the first Governor in the U.S. to have a CCW:
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/

MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I agree with you but I think his apparent attack on "W" has been taken out of context (By flip-flopping, waffle-man Mitt "I will bring the assault weapons ban back, but I am a lifetime member of the NRA" Romney) much like his latest ad where Mitt & the liberals are trying to say the book shelf behind him is a Cross that he planned to be some hidden Christian agenda message...

"
    Bush made mistakes, but made the right choice to confront Islamic fascism in their neighborhoods. More could also be said about misinformation and bad advisers.
    " - Mike Huckabee

He was referring to the policy itself, not President Bush. Again a half truth/misquote from Mitt Romney...

Here is a good piece on his sentiments about Speaker Pelosi you should enjoy...

Mike Huckabee Charges Speaker Pelosi with Sending “Lump of Coal to Troops in Iraq”:
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAct...Release&ID=447

The Full context of the Bunker mentality speech... Mike Huckabee delivers major foreign policy speech in Washington D.C.:
    September 28th, 2007
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cf...Release&ID=283

Mike Huckabee's Response To Romney On Foreign Policy Attack:
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAct...uad.RomneyOnFP

Mike Huckabee on the issues and policies:

Last edited by Bohemian; 12-19-2007 at 03:26 PM.

Personally,I like Duncan Hunter.I have read his campaign web page,spoken to his staff,and he seems to be the one we need.Giuliani is just a liberal in sheep's clothing...of course,ANYTHING would be better that hitlery rotton cliton.Or almost anything.

I too like Duncan Hunter and if Mike Huckabee was not running I would be supporting him; with Mike Huckabee in the race and winning nationally over the guys whom have spent millions of dollars to every frugal dollar Huckabee has spent and the fact that he has more actual executive experience actually running a government then any canidate in any party; and
    Mike Huckabee is the most Authentic, Consistent, Compassionate and Experienced candidate running in any party;I am sticking with him; maybe Hunter will be his V.P. that would be a great match up I think.

6. Huckabee on 2nd Amendment Rights

Mike Huckabee on 2nd Amendment Rights:

The Second Amendment is primarily about tyranny and self-defense, not hunting. The Founding Fathers wanted us to be
    able to defend ourselves from our own government, if need be, and from all threats to our lives and property.
    Second Amendment rights belong to individuals, not cities or states. I oppose gun control based on geography.
    I consistently opposed banning assault weapons and opposed the Brady Bill.
    As Governor, I protected gun manufacturers from frivolous law suits.
    I was the first Governor in the country to have a concealed handgun license.

All this sounds fine unless he does a Howard Dean and tanks his upswing in the polls

No Hillary supporters here? Just KIDDING!
    http://www.njcsd.org/

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing"
    George S. Patton

Just a nudge from me to this point:

We may all hold various differences of opinion when it comes to the several candidates and their respective assets/shortcomings. I have no problem with this, and many of you have brought out points that have me thinking...and thinking again. Thanks for that.

But what I'd like to point out is that...in the end...we must . . . MUST!! . . . all come to agreement that we're going to 1) Choose, and 2) Vote for, one guy! The same guy, all of us!! If we don't . . . if we allow ourselves to remain fractured and diverse . . . We. Will. Lose. And that's all there is to it.

I Liked Fred. Still do, but I have concerns now. I also like Huck. Still do, but I have concerns now. I have issues with Ron Paul, but, in the end, we may need someone with such an intense, "over-the-top" Conservative mentality that it will override the Libs' dampening effect and work to counteract the Marxist lean we're taking. I'm considering that, too.

But before we walk into the booth, I think we should all agree on who we're going to support, much like a Labor Union, and dedicate ourselves to that support for the good of us all, and for the good of the candidate.

Whaddaya think?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Just a nudge from me to this point:

We may all hold various differences of opinion when it comes to the several candidates and their respective assets/shortcomings. I have no problem with this, and many of you have brought out points that have me thinking...and thinking again. Thanks for that.

But what I'd like to point out is that...in the end...we must . . . MUST!! . . . all come to agreement that we're going to 1) Choose, and 2) Vote for, one guy! The same guy, all of us!! If we don't . . . if we allow ourselves to remain fractured and diverse . . . We. Will. Lose. And that's all there is to it.

I Liked Fred. Still do, but I have concerns now. I also like Huck. Still do, but I have concerns now. I have issues with Ron Paul, but, in the end, we may need someone with such an intense, "over-the-top" Conservative mentality that it will override the Libs' dampening effect and work to counteract the Marxist lean we're taking. I'm considering that, too.

But before we walk into the booth, I think we should all agree on who we're going to support, much like a Labor Union, and dedicate ourselves to that support for the good of us all, and for the good of the candidate.

Whaddaya think?

I think Mike Huckabee is the guy! I would like to hear any of your concerns about him as the only ones I could possibly think of is Mitt Romney's false and misleading attacks on Mike Huckabee lately because Mike is kicking Mitt's butt nationally despite Mitt spending millions to attempt to defame Mike's Authentic, Consistent, Compassionate and Executive Experience. Moreover, Nut-Job Ron Paul actually paying to attack Mike Huckabee's record of excellence.

Not to mention that all the canidates are worried about Mike Huckabee being the only canidate whom has ever faced the Clinton political machine and defeated them soundly every time 4 times in all.

There is no perfect canidate, never has been, never will be; but I think Mike Huckabee is the best republican we have had since Ronald Reagan, maybe even better considering Ronnie fumbled the ball on the abysmal Class III ban May 19th, 1986.

Again my first choice by a wide margin is Paul, if he can not get nominated then I can live with Hucabee. Most of the rest I have real doubts, concerns about to say the least.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Paul is the only candidate that ever talks about the Federal Reserve or the unconstitutional IRS. If you don't get rid of these there is no real chance of any real change. The rest either don't get it or don't want to.

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/289814.aspx
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Talking I like

Smth & Wesson!!!!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast