If only... I miss him

Thread: If only... I miss him

If only... I miss him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_niSowh5fk

Could you imagine having a president that talked like him again? I miss the Reagan years...
    Last edited by Danno; 12-06-2008 at 01:18 PM.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

I concur. While he did support some gun control measures, he came out against strict handgun laws after his assassination attempt. He was a great President and brought about many good things for the country. We need more like him.

Although he was not perfect he was I guess the closest thing to a really good president we have had in my life of 59 years.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Unfortunately...

It's going to take someone just as great or better than Reagan to fix what we're going to experience in the next four to eight years under the Obamanation. Fortunately we have some current and former State governors who may be willing to step up to the plate; (Jeb) Bush, Jindal and Perry immediately come to mind.

I remember how much the country seems to change overnight after Reagan took office and fixed much of the damage Carter did.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    It's going to take someone just as great or better than Reagan to fix what we're going to experience in the next four to eight years under the Obamanation
    Hopefully he'll just be a bunch of hot air and pussyfooting. That would be impressively anticlimactic, but in a good way.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics