Obama says "no need to stock up on guns" - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama says "no need to stock up on guns"

*sigh of releif* wow I feel so much better now that obama.. the man whose voting record against guns is %100 just that... against.... now says that he does not plan on taking our guns away.. he is such a strong 2A supporter... no really.. just look at his voting record.. that guy is a piece of garbage in my opinion.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

New guns

Righhhhhhhhhht! And I've got some buildable swamp land for sale in Florida. In the last 3 months I have put two guns on layaway and paid one off. I brought home my new baby right before Thanksgiving, S&W 1911PD Gunsite Edition and currently have a Romanian AK-47 on layaway. I should have that paid off before Christmas. Ho! Ho! Ho! For New Years, I am buying 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo for my new AK-47. I think I will go to the range and ring in the new year in style.

Surfcc

From the article...
    "We don't dispute [the gun sales hike] because the numbers from the federal system certainly confirm that there is increased activity out there. We just think it's a bit stupid," said Peter Hamm, spokesman for the Brady Campaign against Gun Violence.
    Speaking of stupid...
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

wolfhunter Guest
    Local shop has a nice variety of handguns, ONE Mossberg 20ga., some lever actions in less common calibers, a couple of single shot Rugers and Brownings, a few lefty bolt actions, and an MSAR with ACOG sight that came in on consignment tonight (bottom line for it is $2400). The store owner says he can't get any shotguns or semi-auto rifles.

yep.

what a load of crap. get what you can as soon as you can. i have bought ammo and a rifle in last week and 1/2.

What I like is the arrogance that the Brady Campaign shows:

"We think they are people who already have more than enough guns at their homes to protect themselves and are buying more."
    And just exactly who are they to decide that we 'already have more than enough guns...'

This is the arrogant, liberal attitude that we are up against.
    - FreedomsAdvocate
    Citizenship ought to be reserved for those who carry arms. - Aristotle
    My latest article on Associated Content

gpbarth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    From the article...

Speaking of stupid...
    Good ol' Forrest Gump - "Stupid is as stupid does, sir!"

gpbarth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomsAdvocate View Post
    What I like is the arrogance that the Brady Campaign shows:

And just exactly who are they to decide that we 'already have more than enough guns...'

This is the arrogant, liberal attitude that we are up against.
    Well, I think that Jay Leno has more than enough cars, but if he wants a few hundred more, and can afford the warehouse space, more power to him. My next door neighbor has more than enough Precious Moments figurines (her whole house is one big monument to the stuff), but we gave her a new one as a gift anyway. If I happen to want an armory in my house, and I can afford the latest AR-15 or Russian sniper rifle or Smith & Wesson Model 500 or an Uzi, then who freakin' cares?

I would say the Brady group has more than enough time on their hands!

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    Well, I think that Jay Leno has more than enough cars, but if he wants a few hundred more, and can afford the warehouse space, more power to him. My next door neighbor has more than enough Precious Moments figurines (her whole house is one big monument to the stuff), but we gave her a new one as a gift anyway. If I happen to want an armory in my house, and I can afford the latest AR-15 or Russian sniper rifle or Smith & Wesson Model 500 or an Uzi, then who freakin' cares?

If something (RKBA, for example) is a right, no one should ever have to give the government a good enough reason to exercise it. A right is a right, and if one wants to exercise it, so be it.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post

Well said! Who freakin' cares. A right is a right.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast