Obama says "no need to stock up on guns" - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Obama says "no need to stock up on guns"

As more and more people become desperate and lose their jobs, I'd say stock up on ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by linuxpatch View Post
    As more and more people become desperate and lose their jobs, I'd say stock up on ammunition.
    That, plus the very real possibility that Obama will severely curtail RKBA, are both good enough reasons to stock up.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

NOPE, I STILL DON'T BELIEVE HIM...

Obama: "...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry."
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Regarding the AWB...
    The NRA has prevented that legislation from getting through congress for the last 8 years, as President, I intend to make it happen...
    Barack Obama, Democratic Primary Debate, 2007

“I think it’s a scandal that (W. Bush) did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban.” (Illinois Senate Debate No. 3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, Oct. 21, 2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    NOPE, I STILL DON'T BELIEVE HIM...

Obama: "...I am
    consistently on record and will
    continue to be on record as opposing
    concealed carry."
    Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Regarding the AWB...
    The NRA has prevented that legislation from getting through congress for the last 8 years, as President, I intend to make it happen...
    Barack Obama, Democratic Primary Debate, 2007

I think its a scandal that (W. Bush) did not authorize a renewal of the assault weapons ban. (Illinois Senate Debate No. 3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, Oct. 21, 2004)
    The proof is in the pudding. Not only will it be a good idea to stock up, but also, it will be a good idea to keep every piece of brass and learn to reload. Even though my current financial situation currently won't allow me to buy any more firearms for the foreseeable future, I have several hundred pieces of brass saved for the day that I learn to reload.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Tatt, have you picked up any reloading books/videos yet? Is the purchase of equipment scheduled? With all that brass sitting there, you could be ready to start.

The Obamanable Snowman's record on pro-gun ownership is abominable!

Once I felt that O was going to be elected, I attended the necessarey Colorado firearms safety class, and applied for my CCW. It has been one month and is still pending. I don't own a side arm but am in the market. It seems that O has caused a run on firearms and I can't seem to find what I am looking for anywhere. After extensive internet research I have been looking for the Kel Tec PF9. They are out of stock everywhere along with the little Kel Tec P3AT.
    Where can I turn without paying scalper prices?

Luke S

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Tatt, have you picked up any reloading books/videos yet? Is the purchase of equipment scheduled? With all that brass sitting there, you could be ready to start.
    No I haven't. Laziness, I suppose. I'll do it when I get around it

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    The proof is in the pudding. Not only will it be a good idea to stock up, but also, it will be a good idea to keep every piece of brass and learn to reload. Even though my current financial situation currently won't allow me to buy any more firearms for the foreseeable future, I have several hundred pieces of brass saved for the day that I learn to reload.
    Hey Tat
    If you have the potential to remain lazy - Brass prices are up significantly and a recycling run would pay for a good purchase of ammo and arms - just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Once I felt that O was going to be elected, I attended the necessarey Colorado firearms safety class, and applied for my CCW. It has been one month and is still pending. I don't own a side arm but am in the market. It seems that O has caused a run on firearms and I can't seem to find what I am looking for anywhere. After extensive internet research I have been looking for the Kel Tec PF9. They are out of stock everywhere along with the little Kel Tec P3AT.
    Where can I turn without paying scalper prices?

Luke S
    Still have great prices on the pieces you are looking for at:
    AuctionArms.com - Online Gun Auction
    and
    GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction
    and
    GunsAmerica - Connecting Gun Buyers to Gun Sellers Since 1997 - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H
    and

the cross roads of the west gun show is hitting Denver January 3rd and 4th:
    Crossroads of the West Gunshow Calendar

this is a great gun show I hit whenever they are in Vegas...

and if you or anybody else wants to take a trip to Vegas before Black Tuesday, January 20th, 2009...
    the Las Vegas Gun Show will be the last weekend before Gun Ban Obama is inaugurated, if the Supreme Court or other Court does not expose him for the fraud he is...

http://lasvegasgunshow.com/

for starters...
    Last edited by Bohemian; 12-27-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast