anyone surprised?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone surprised?

boyzoi Guest

Question anyone surprised?

gpbarth Guest
    Yeah! I'm surprised! Being Chicago and all, I can't believe this guy was actually arrested. I guess the feds are far enough outside the Chicago machine to make the bust. Hope he's hung by the 'nads!

His name, sounds of Serbian descent....

Yes, if he is guilty then he should pay! It seems often these guys forget they are not above the law!!

Obama might give him a pardon.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

There are not surprises here.. Makes you wonder why Illinois wants to disarm it citizenry.
    Semper Fi

7. Hmmmmmm.......a Democrat...........in Illinois........the Governor........corruption in filling Mr. Obama's chair as Senator? Nahhhh............gotta be wrong. They must have the wrong person. It COULDN'T be this is right!

How much more corruption will come out of that area before SOMEONE connects Nobama to it!?!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by magicman007 View Post
    Hmmmmmm.......a Democrat...........in Illinois........the Governor........corruption in filling Mr. Obama's chair as Senator? Nahhhh............gotta be wrong. They must have the wrong person. It COULDN'T be this is right!

How much more corruption will come out of that area before SOMEONE connects Nobama to it!?!!?!
    I looked up the word corruption in the dictionary and his picture was there for an illustration.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Sounds like typical Chicago/Cook County (note, not Illinois, just Chicago/Cook County) politics at work here. Maybe this arrest will open the floodgates to more corrupt officials being prosecuted.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

gpbarth Guest
    Blagojevich has stated that anyone who wants can record his conversations, etc. Even though he knew he was being investigated. I don't believe that this is stupidity. It is extreme arrogance. The criminal element in Illinois and Chicago truly believe that they are above the law, and can do anything with impunity. Why? Because they have been doing so since the 20's.

It's kinda like, "Go ahead and try to stop me. I've got enough power to make sure that you will not succeed." This guy even threatened the Chicago Tribune with revenge if they didn't stop running articles negative to him. Until someone (like Elliot Ness) comes along and gives these guys a long sentence at the GrayBar Hotel, and keeps doing it, it will never stop.

11. I don't think they'll need to worry about that for the next four years.....the Chicago Machine now has a friend in OUR house in Washington!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast