Prosecutor: Blagojevich Engaged in 'Political Corruption Crime Spree'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prosecutor: Blagojevich Engaged in 'Political Corruption Crime Spree'

Prosecutor: Blagojevich Engaged in 'Political Corruption Crime Spree'

FBI Special Agent-in-Charge in Chicago Robert Grant said he was asked by reporters when he first started the investigation "whether or not Illinois is the most corrupt state in the United States."

"And I didn't answer that question, yes or no, and I can't answer that question today. I don't have 49 other states to compare it with.But I can tell you one thing: If it isn't the most corrupt state in the United States, its certainly one hell of a competitor," he said.

Exactly.

Prosecutor: Blagojevich Engaged in 'Political Corruption Crime Spree' - FOXNews.com Transition Tracker
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

just got an email today from a friend about this who lives in illinois.. I keep telling her she needs to get out of that state..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

We finally got the bum!

This is great news! Music to my ears! At least he can't appoint a new Senator. Hopefully the folks in Illinois will wake up and smell the stench. Let's hope the next Gov and Senator are A) Honest and have integrity B) Are pro 2A and allow the people of Illinois to defend themselves with the right to carry concealed.

Illinois Governor Tried to Sell Senate Seat: Feds - Politics and Government * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Let's hope the next Gov and Senator are A) Honest and have integrity B) Are pro 2A and allow the people of Illinois to defend themselves with the right to carry concealed.

Illinois Governor Tried to Sell Senate Seat: Feds - Politics and Government * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

Surfcc
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Ill is a disaster. Fire them all and start from scratch.

When Pigs Fly......I know!

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Nice! I was thinking the same when I hit send!

Surfcc

Quote Originally Posted by {TEX**Hawaii(( View Post
    Ill is a disaster. Fire them all and start from scratch.

All of Illinois isn't this way. Crook (oops, I meant Cook) County, which is where Chicago is located, is where all of this mess goes on. Take it away, and Illinois would have been shall issue CCW a long time ago. Not only that, but the number of corruption cases we hear about would dramatically decrease as well.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Apparently even Obama is asking him to leave - and he's basically thumbing his nose at everyone. Incredible. The level of arrogance this guy is displaying is unbelievable. It would be hilarious if he went and tried to appoint a replacement to Obama's seat before he gets impeached. I'd ROFL.

By the way, I find it amusing that special agent Grant refused to say one way or the other whether Illinois was the nation's most corrupt state. I'll make it easy; even though this list of the nation's most corrupt states is over a year old, for the most part, it is still true. See here:

Corporate Crime Reporter: Most Corrupt States in the Nation

As we can see from this list, being shall issue or may issue has no relationship to whether or not a state is corrupt. Political culture is more a reliable indicator than how gun friendly a state is.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    By the way, I find it amusing that special agent Grant refused to say one way or the other whether Illinois was the nation's most corrupt state. I'll make it easy; even though this list of the nation's most corrupt states is over a year old, for the most part, it is still true. See here:

Corporate Crime Reporter: Most Corrupt States in the Nation

As we can see from this list, being shall issue or may issue has no relationship to whether or not a state is corrupt. Political culture is more a reliable indicator than how gun friendly a state is.
    Depends on what you look at to determine corruption. Arizona, apparently, has had three governors resign in the last 30 years for corruption, and that's the most of any state. But then you could look at the percentage of public officials who were charged with something in each state, or people of any particular office that resigned, or any other factors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast