VFW no guns concealed or otherwise - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VFW no guns concealed or otherwise

. It is great that most vets are pro gun.[/QUOTE]

Yes we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    Stopped at the local VFW today and there on the door was posted "no guns concealed or otherwise". You would think of all places the VFW would at least honor your right to carry a weapon.. I live in North Carolinia and yes you cannot carry in a place that serves drinks but this VFW was in Virginia where it is legal to open carry in a place that serves.. All the VFW's in North Carolina I have since been told are gun free zones -- no carry even if they don't have a bar.. unreal..
    I will be writing the VFW locally and nationally and withdrawing my membership; effective immediately until there is no VFW in the Country; that bans, concealed carry or otherwise legal carry...

Further, I will be encouraging my fellow members of the VFW to do the same and to OPENLY BOYCOTT THE VFW NATIONWIDE!

And the next time that I see them at the Gun Shows with their hand out; I will reiterate my BOYCOTT! and to encourage them to put a end to this infringement immediately!

Please do the same!

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    The idiot sheriff who informed every business in town about their right to put up those odious stickers. Each and every person who has a license needs to write a letter to any business that posts that sign that you have the right not to spend your money in a place that is that anti-constitution. Hit them in the wallet and see how fast they change. In addition, send a letter to the sheriff that you have the absolute right to vote his stupid a$$ out of office in the next election. Let him find out how many voters carry.
    One of our local sheriffs here called a town meeting when those signs first came out. He informed the business owners that these signs were inviting the criminals in b/c they knew there would be no resistance. Most of the owners reconsidered when it was out in that perspective.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by mot mayhem View Post
    One of our local sheriffs here called a town meeting when those signs first came out. He informed the business owners that these signs were inviting the criminals in b/c they knew there would be no resistance. Most of the owners reconsidered when it was out in that perspective.
    WOW, a sheriff who actually gets it!! Sounds like the kind of county I'd want to live in.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123