Financial Times Editorial Admits Agenda For Dictatorial World Government - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial Times Editorial Admits Agenda For Dictatorial World Government

What it would take is a crisis of world wide proportions. Lets say a financial depression with food shortages across the globe. People rioting. The governments of the world would need a solution and then someone comes on the scene that appears to have the answers. I not only feel it can happen I believe it will happen. That is because I am Christian an have read the book. As far as I am concerned it is a done deal. The only question is how soon, but anyone that has studied scripture would have to agree that a lot of what is happening in our country and the rest of the world in light of what is written is a little uncanny to say the least. Just my 2 cents worth.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    What it would take is a crisis of world wide proportions. Lets say a financial depression with food shortages across the globe. People rioting. The governments of the world would need a solution and then someone comes on the scene that appears to have the answers. I not only feel it can happen I believe it will happen. That is because I am Christian an have read the book. As far as I am concerned it is a done deal. The only question is how soon, but anyone that has studied scripture would have to agree that a lot of what is happening in our country and the rest of the world in light of what is written is a little uncanny to say the least. Just my 2 cents worth.
    The problem is that no one will be able to predict when it will happen. Remember that it will be when least expected. As far as prophecies coming true, this has been happening from day one and will continue until the end. Since there is no stopping it maybe it's best to just prepare and help future generations to do the same. Worrying about it will not help.

..... and now for the day's lesson.......

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The problem is that no one will be able to predict when it will happen. Remember that it will be when least expected. As far as prophecies coming true, this has been happening from day one and will continue until the end. Since there is no stopping it maybe it's best to just prepare and help future generations to do the same. Worrying about it will not help.
    no one is worrying. we are getting a little excited though. not to make this a biblical thread, The Scriptures teach christians to do the following{ i will try to not get into too much detail here .not enough time or room..**
    1. we are to warn. and we can't do that if we are not...
    2. be alert
    3. we are to be on watch
    4.we are to prepare ourselves and our families and as many as we can. it was not raining when Noah built the ark and likewise no famine in Egypt when Joseph began to store food forthe nation.
    5. we are not to worry but be ready. there are no crisis for those who are properly prepared. and you can't do that unless the above is in operation.
    sorry i have no Scripture References to this as i do not have my "Sword" close by. the scriptures are in my mind, just the address is lost!

I agree worry does no good. Someone once said that worrying is assuming responsibility God never intended you to have.
    Scripture does teach us however to discern the times and the seasons. As we do that we then can then do what each of us feel led to do as far as preparing ourselves , spiritually, physically, materially and psychologically for what may be coming. We can not stop it but we can get ready for it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

A one-world government? Isn't that what Hitler wanted? That scares me!

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    A one-world government? Isn't that what Hitler wanted? That scares me!
    It is what Hitler wanted, it is what the communists have always wanted and it is what islam is seeking.....

pray and be vigilant, no one knows, not even the Son.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12