PEW Poll Analysis: A billion Muslims want Sharia law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PEW Poll Analysis: A billion Muslims want Sharia law

Recently, after reading parts of the Koran, I have become a bit frustrated that no one seems to understand the magnitude of the Muslim threat. People look at at the Pew report and they seem to think that the results are mixed, and that there really ďarenít that manyĒ radical Muslims. So I sat down today and actually ran the numbers; Iím attaching a page from that analysis which shows my results. My hope is that you may wish to publish them, or portions thereof, in one of your columns.
    It doesnít take a rocket scientist to realize that with 1.6B Muslims, even if 10% of them were radical, thatís 160 million people: about half of the total US population. But in looking closer at their survey, Iíd put the number closer to 25%.
    My analysis focused only on the questions about Sharia law: (1) Should the law of the land be Sharia law?; and (2) should that apply to everyone, including non-Muslims? Pew asked question (1) in countries that account for about a billion Muslims, and question (2) in countries that account for about 830 million. If you accept their results in just the countries they surveyed, we learn that:
    ó 70%, or 700 million Muslims out of the billion represented by Q1 of their survey, want Sharia law to be the law of the land;
    ó 32%, or 266 million Muslims out of the 840 million represented by Q2 of their survey, want to force it upon everyone.
    I donít know about you, but Iíd say that alone represents over a quarter billion ďradicalĒ Muslims, with only just over half (53%) of their total population accounted for by the survey.
    But we can make reasonable (and conservative) assumptions about the rest of them, and the results are even scarier. I extrapolated Pewís results in each region (e.g., Central Asia) across the whole region, using the smallest percentages that they found for the countries in the region they did survey. The lower-bound estimates I get for the world Muslim population are as follows:
    ó 63%, or just under a billion Muslims, want Sharia law;
    ó 38% of those Muslims, or about 370 million, want to force it on everyone.
    Thatís 24% of all the Muslims in the world that are, by my definition at least, radical. And thatís more than the population of the US and Canada put together.
    Iím just sending a one-page .pdf file. You can have my spreadsheet if you are interested. And if you arenít sure of the soundness of my methodology, ask someone who is a statistics expert to review it. Ask Pew, if you have a good relationship with them. In fact, let anyone who wants to review the data and methodology see it, because such is the nature of peer review. Until itís vetted by experts, theyíll just call it right wing nonsense. Of course, thereís nothing in here that would be difficult for anyone who got at least a B+ in an introductory statistics course at a decent college or grad school.
    Read More: https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...-sharia-law-2/
    My Thoughts:
    Over a billion Muslims want Sharia law well isnít that just great.
    When Islam isn't a problem ... let's try to think logically here ... who attacked the US multiple times on home ground against innocent civilians when there was no war? Oh yeah ,,, I forgot ... itís that innocent peace loving RELIGION called Islam ... c'mon, wake up. If you join a religion that has no track record of peace, yet kills people according to their 'holy' book ... yeah ... when is the stupidity going to stop. People need to wake up and realize the violence caused by this religion. Beatnik, hippie dumbasses who want the world to just love each other are the dumbest I've ever met ... there is no logic behind that, its human nature ... realize we're all different and not some beach bum who smoked too much weed in the 70's and are brain dead now voicing their fact less, and quite frankly non-scientific opinions as "Why can't we just get along" ... wake the F**k up Tinkerbelle.
    Islam a religion of peace, BULL SH!T, any religion that promotes murder of non-Muslims and even Muslims is a religion that should be denounced and anyone who thinks it is a religion of peace and thinks sharia law it the way to go, is an flaming idiot.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Wow, you mean you hate Muslims? I'm shocked! Shocked I say! Next you'll say gays have an evil agenda that demands they be respectedas equals with the same rights as everyone else.

As to Muslims being angry with America, its not like we've been meddling in their politics for the last 68 years, pitting Shia against Sunni, Arab vs Isreali, assassinating and overthrowing various leaders who don't agree with our corporate interests. Causing countless wars ad generally screwing up the entire region. Nope, muslims have no reason to be upset with the United States.

PEW Poll Analysis: A billion Muslims want Sharia law-13151895_516913008515245_1161383372739557502_n.jpg

~The Problem With Liberalism Is That The Baby Killers Are Only Satisfied If They Are Pushing Some New Degenerate Immoral Boundary~
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation (1948-2028) Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"

Yea, let’s hear it for the poor Muslims.

The Brussels attacks were Muslims
    The Paris attacks were Muslims
    The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
    The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
    The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
    The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
    The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
    The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
    The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
    The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
    The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
    The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
    The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
    The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
    The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
    The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
    The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
    The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
    The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
    The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
    The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
    The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
    The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
    The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
    The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
    The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
    The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Any further question?????????

PEW Poll Analysis: A billion Muslims want Sharia law-108u.jpg

Given that Sharia law is a tenant of the religion they profess I'm trying to figure out how anyone would be surprised that Muslims support Sharia law

It's not that Muslims support Sharia law, the point is they want everyone else to conform to Sharia law in countries that aren't Muslim countries. Just look at what's happening in Europe right now, hell we have idiots in Washington that see no problem with it being used right here in America.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It's not that Muslims support Sharia law, the point is they want everyone else to conform to Sharia law in countries that aren't Muslim countries. Just look at what's happening in Europe right now, hell we have idiots in Washington that see no problem with it being used right here in America.
    Yes, they're called conservative christians....they have the same agenda, make the laws of the bible the law of the land. That's what it feels like to have people try to legislate they're morality on everyone.

Bikenut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Yes, they're called conservative christians....they have the same agenda, make the laws of the bible the law of the land. That's what it feels like to have people try to legislate they're morality on everyone.
    Perhaps the real problem is people trying to legislate morality, regardless of if it is a strict moral code based upon a religion or a very lax one based upon personal opinion, upon everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Perhaps the real problem is people trying to legislate morality, regardless of if it is a strict moral code based upon a religion or a very lax one based upon personal opinion, upon everyone else.
    How does a law with lax morailty force anyone to do anything? If the law is "serve everyone regardless of whether your religion agrees with their lifestyle", that doesn't force anyone to have that lifestyle. If you can't serve people with immoral lifestyles because it conflicts with your religion, don't go into business in the first place, for surely more immoral than moral people will walk into your store. However, if you want to single out one specific group of people because they do something you don't agree with, that's an entirely different matter....that is called discrimination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast