About SJ Riot

Thread: About SJ Riot

1. About SJ Riot

An apprehensive prediction
    You’ve all seen the terrible physical attacks on the Trump people in San Jose, CA with rocks, bottles and clubs by anti-Trump protesters, which may have been paid to be protesters from a Craig’s list notification.
    So mark my words, somewhere down the pike, there’s going to be a person in the Trump crowd that’s not going to take being attacked and they are going to defend themselves because they feel that their life is in jeopardy and someone is going to get ventilated and the attacking person is going to need a quick trip to the hospital if their lucky.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

More ammunition for Hillary supporters.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    More ammunition for Hillary supporters.
    I think it swings both ways, I was going to vote for Johnson in the general until I started watching the violent protests against trump, now I'm voting for trump to vote against those types of people. They need a reality check.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The "protests" are nothing short of civil disobedience once they cross the line into assault and battery.
    At that point, the "cops" are supposed to do their job, you know.. Arrest law breakers and stuff, and END it.

This is the product of the liberals and their need to control every aspect of everything, every day.

I make my own choices and I refuse to allow a rampant group of liberals to demand I change them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    The "protests" are nothing short of civil disobedience once they cross the line into assault and battery.
    At that point, the "cops" are supposed to do their job, you know.. Arrest law breakers and stuff, and END it.

This is the product of the liberals and their need to control every aspect of everything, every day.

I make my own choices and I refuse to allow a rampant group of liberals to demand I change them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    +1
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain