Unknown Syrian refugees coming to America
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Syrian refugees coming to America

Unknown Syrian refugees coming to America

Democrats are demanding that Obama move to bring in 160,000+ Syrian refugees and resettle them in America, with most likely the majority being Muslim.
    Are you ready for THIS in the USA? The Democrats are calling for massive immigration from radical Muslim countries such as Syria and Somalia. Many of the immigrants might be harmless, but mass immigration is an excellent opportunity for radicalized Muslims to sneak into the USA and get set up to harm USA citizens. The USA is paying for their transportation to the USA, putting them on USA welfare programs, and finding jobs for some of them. Many of them are going to be hired as cooks and bus drivers in the schools so the children can get used to their presence in the USA.
    The biggest factor in all of this is, almost every one of these refugees according to the FBI director can’t be vetted to verify their background status and he’s said that this is the quickest way for ISIS to infiltrate their troops in with the bulk of these refugees.
    Islam is wholly INCOMPATIBLE with western culture… It does not assimilate, it DOMINATES -- but Democrats see only Welfare Recipients… Importing the Third World - no matter the threat - is essential to creating a Permanent Underclass dependent on government and registered to VOTE democrat.
    So, you’re telling me that out of all the 57 Muslim nations across the planet, that not one is willing to take these refugees on so somehow it's now our responsibility?
    Well guess what! This isn’t our problem. It's high time that the Muslim world starts cleaning up after them.
    But the main reason these Muslim countries don’t want to take in these un-documented so called refugees is they are fearful that Radical Islamic Terrorists will infiltrate the ranks of the refugees and enter their counties.
    Gee, it sure sounds like what the director of the FBI has stated doesn’t it?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Let's see, there are roughly 4.8 million Syrian Refugees. That is roughly the size of the population of the state of Kentucky. Of those, roughly 2.7 million have settled in Turkey, 1.055 million have settled in Lebanon, 638,000 have settled in Jordan, 248,000 have settled in Iraq, 119,000 have settled in Egypt, and 28,000 have settled in Lybia. By my rough math, that is about 60 - 80% of all the refugees, and they have settled in camps in predominantly MUSLIM countries. Of the non-muslim countries that have taken in refugees, Germany is the largest with 278,000 followed by Sweden at 108,000. The United States of America by comparison has accepted a WHOPPING 2,174 refugees from a conflict that in large part stems directly from our screwed up, ham handed foreign policy.

Off hand I would say that we can do more, and do better. While the OP can shut the hell up asking why the Muslim countries in the area can't do more.

BTW, I got all of my numbers from the UNHCR, you can download the spreadsheet for yourself here.

So the question is, WHY doesn't the other Muslim countries allow these Syrian refugees to enter their countries? Their statements are they are afraid of ISIS terrorists joining the ranks of the refugees and something our country needs to do. Right now you say there are only 2,174 refugees from Syria, but want about the hundreds of thousands that the democrats want to allow to enter in the future? If the FBI director say's it's a really bad idea to allow them here I would take his knowledge as pretty useful to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So the question is, WHY doesn't the other Muslim countries allow these Syrian refugees to enter their countries? Their statements are they are afraid of ISIS terrorists joining the ranks of the refugees and something our country needs to do. Right now you say there are only 2,174 refugees from Syria, but want about the hundreds of thousands that the democrats want to allow to enter in the future? If the FBI director say's it's a really bad idea to allow them here I would take his knowledge as pretty useful to hear.
    Well of the Muslim countries who have taken Syrian refugees in, they're pretty much tapped our on what they can do. As to the US. I'm not worried, since we already live in a police state (given that we have the largest prison population per capita in the world I don't know what else to call it) I'm sure Syrian members of Daesh won't be more than a minor annoyance given how tightly the government already monitors it's citizens communications and other activities in this country. Let'em in, its the least we can do given how we've screwed up their country. I mean, unlike Republicans, democrats believe in personal responsibility.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gry, You might want to reevaluate your statement that “the Muslim countries who have taken Syrian refugees in, they're pretty much tapped out on what they can do”.
    Persian Gulf Muslim States Have Accepted No Syrian Refugees
    By: Richard Pollock
    While the United States and Europe argue over how many Syrian refugees to allow in, the richest Persian Gulf states have accepted exactly zero.
    The Muslim countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council that include Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates steadfastly refuse to accept any Syrian refugees. Amnesty International, USA (AIUSA) tells The Daily Caller News Foundation they have not accepted a single refugee since the armed Syrian conflict erupted years ago.
    “The Gulf States have accepted zero refugees registered with the United Nations and administered through the U.N. resettlement program. They have accepted zero,” Geoffrey Mock, the Syrian country coordinator for AIUSA, tells TheDCNF.
    Nadim Houry, the Human Rights Watch deputy director for the Middle East and North Africa, calls it “shameful.”
    Read more: Persian Gulf Muslim States Have Accepted No Syrian Refugees | The Daily Caller

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Gry, You might want to reevaluate your statement that “the Muslim countries who have taken Syrian refugees in, they're pretty much tapped out on what they can do”.
    Persian Gulf Muslim States Have Accepted No Syrian Refugees
    By: Richard Pollock
    While the United States and Europe argue over how many Syrian refugees to allow in, the richest Persian Gulf states have accepted exactly zero.
    The Muslim countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council that include Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates steadfastly refuse to accept any Syrian refugees. Amnesty International, USA (AIUSA) tells The Daily Caller News Foundation they have not accepted a single refugee since the armed Syrian conflict erupted years ago.
    “The Gulf States have accepted zero refugees registered with the United Nations and administered through the U.N. resettlement program. They have accepted zero,” Geoffrey Mock, the Syrian country coordinator for AIUSA, tells TheDCNF.
    Nadim Houry, the Human Rights Watch deputy director for the Middle East and North Africa, calls it “shameful.”
    Read more: Persian Gulf Muslim States Have Accepted No Syrian Refugees | The Daily Caller
    I said NOTHING about the gulf states, if you review my comments and the previous post, I was talking about the Muslim countries who HAVE taken in refugees. For your review, those Muslim countries are Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, & Jordan. THEY have taken in roughly 3.5 million of the 4.8 million refugees. I can assure you those countries are most definitely tapped out.

Answer, no.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    I said NOTHING about the gulf states, if you review my comments and the previous post, I was talking about the Muslim countries who HAVE taken in refugees. For your review, those Muslim countries are Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, & Jordan. THEY have taken in roughly 3.5 million of the 4.8 million refugees. I can assure you those countries are most definitely tapped out.

In that case you might have made the definition as to which Muslim country you were talking about, I agree the ones you state are maxed out, it's the UAE, Saudi Arabia and their like who need to step up and take these refugees, the are of the same religion and life style, hell Saudi Arabia has a tent city that has air conditioners that could house hundreds of thousands, if not a few million., but they won't for fear of terrorists infiltrating the refuge ranks.

WARNING! THIS PHOTO IS POSTED ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!

IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, LOOK AWAY NOW..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast