Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loretta Lynch: ‘Most effective’ response to Islamic terrorism ‘is love’

Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Florida’s LGBT community that the “most effective” weapon at America’s disposal against Islamic terrorism is “love.”

~
    The Liberal Baby Killers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let Them Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    Comfort One Another With These Words Also...There Will Not Be Another Generation

Uh, huh....

More liberal B/S

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    More liberal B/S
    Yeah, that whole new testament love thy neighbor crap is so inconvenient when you want to lay down a good old fashioned smiting on someone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Then I propose that Lynch, obummer, the hilgabeast and every other lib-o-rat in DC who thinks the same way should go to ISIS and give them a BIG hug!!!

The result would be this!

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Yeah, that whole new testament love thy neighbor crap is so inconvenient when you want to lay down a good old fashioned smiting on someone

Loretta Lynch said:

“To the LGBT community — we stand with you,” President Obama’s attorney general said. “The good in this world far outweighs the evil. Our common humanity transcends our differences, and our most effective response to terror is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love. We stand with you today because we grieve together, and long after the cameras are gone will continue to stand with you as we grow together in commitment and solidarity and in equality.”

Her entire statement is unadulterated BS and most likely said at the behest of Obama. Jesus did say to love thy neighbor but He did not say act stupid and let him kill you. He also said to his disciples that if they didn't have a sword, to sell their cloak and buy one. I dare say that was for their protection, not some macho adornment. It seems as if those smitten in the shooting were done in by one of their own, another gay blade. Obama has caused a lot of the division over gays by his attitude (and reported personal preference) and the preferential treatment they are being given over the slightest perceived slight by society. The only "good old fashioned smiting" that needs to be laid down is on those who are committing crimes and, if they happen to be Muslim, white, black, Hispanic, or polka dot, tough, they have asked for it by their own conduct. Ignoring the number of Muslims being brought into the country by the administration is doing nothing to quell any racial or religious problems, only exacerbate them. If we are ever to have "commitment, solidarity and equality," it is going to take the government backing out of every little problem that arises and not fanning it into a major catastrophe.

No one is saying that the New Testament saying to love thy neighbor is inconvenient or a load of crap. It also is not a one-sided undertaking and we all need to learn to live together, even if we do not agree with another's lifestyle. Actually, adherence to "love thy neighbor" can solve many problems.

Sounds like Hillary’s statement that we need to emphasize and consider their feelings.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post

Unless that neighbor is trying to kill you.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    On July 2nd I'm attending a Ramadan-inspired pig roast and bike rally. Since I helped build the giant BBQ that will be used to roast the pig, I know right where a gallon or more of pig grease will be draining from. After filtering out the soot and little bits of ash that might get mixed in with the grease, several of us will be dipping our rifle ammo in the pork grease. It's total symbolism. I don't expect musloids to ever attack anywhere near where we are down here, but hey, greased bullets fly a little faster and hit a little harder anyway, and there's plenty of wild hogs down here that need culling also. It's one game animal that an AR-15 is perfect for. AK's get in on the action pretty often too.

So maybe Lynch is right. I do love my guns. I love the thought that if I ever have to defend myself against a musloid, I'll deny them their 72 prepubescent virgins at the same time I send 'em to Hell. It is all about love, Loretta! Thanks for the reminder!

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Awwwwh! Kissy, Kissy, Bang, Bang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast