Asking a question. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asking a question.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I have nothing to hide and I am upfront with anything I post.

To some here , I am a 79 yr. old guy living in my 125 yr. old Mom's basement with my computer and a pistol range.

Your mom was 46 when your were born
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Your mom was 46 when your were born
    Yep ! She had my brother at 75 and I have a 50 yd. pistol range in her basement as well .

I have nothing to hide and I am upfront with anything I post.

To some here , I am a 79 yr. old guy living in my 125 yr. old Mom's basement with my computer and a pistol range.
    Is this post is somehow related to this thread?

Maybe only leak just enough to let them know you have everything but not enough to do much harm.
    Hold back the important stuff for future use.

Politicians , governments , LEOs and criminals do it all the time.
    Why would anyone do that in the first place? You are watching way to many movies that make up stuff like this. A blackmailer does not intentionally tip his hand. That's outright stupid. Given the electronic forensics involved, a blackmailer may reveal his methods, location and identity by doing that.

The few blackmail attacks that involved hacking that I personally know of involved direct threats and no ambiguous warnings. For example, a friend of mine had a ransomware attack, where his drive of his work laptop was encrypted by a virus and the only way to decrypt it was to send money to a foreign account.

Man, I wish I had a gun range in my basement. I don't even have the basement. :D

7. It is very widely known that Hilary Clinton has no regard for the security classified information. Russia's hacking email is about gathering intelligence and embarrassing the United States as a country - not about trying to put Trump in the White House.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    It is very widely known that Hilary Clinton has no regard for the security classified information. Russia's hacking email is about gathering intelligence and embarrassing the United States as a country - not about trying to put Trump in the White House.
    Gaining power and leverage also has something to do with it.

Gaining power and leverage also has something to do with it.

Guess you need the big basement to store all your conspiracy theories.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ken, please tell you wife to talk to your doctor about your meds, you aren't making sense.
    That's funny!!

Actually since Ken is in his mid-late seventies, never married w/out kids ( thank God!), etc, you should have said " whoever is your caregiver/fiduciary..."

Paul

11. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

That's funny!!

Actually since Ken is in his mid-late seventies, never married w/out kids ( thank God!), etc, you should have said " whoever is your caregiver/fiduciary..."

Paul
    Wish I knew as much about everyone that you THINK you do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12