Asking a question.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking a question.

1. Asking a question.

Why would a country like Russia or others attack a political party that is becoming more and more like them everyday.

Ken, please tell you wife to talk to your doctor about your meds, you aren't making sense.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources | Reuters

And Wolfie on CNN is going nuts...... I wonder what he is worried about. Maybe he has a few incriminating emails on that server. If I was Hellery I would stay away from computers and email...... I know, she could get Pocahontas Warren to teach her how to send smoke signals.

For some reason "false flag" sorta comes to mind....desperation sometimes causes one to call in fire on their own position.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Ken, please tell you wife to talk to your doctor about your meds, you aren't making sense.
    If you look at the threads he just created today, you would realize that he really is off his meds. Let's hope this doesn't continue.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...ht=#post603677
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...ht=#post603698
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...ht=#post603706 (this thread)

None of these threads have actual news content and all of them have just a naive political opinion.

6. POLITICS and News .

Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Why would a country like Russia or others attack a political party that is becoming more and more like them everyday.
    Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources | Reuters

And Wolfie on CNN is going nuts...... I wonder what he is worried about. Maybe he has a few incriminating emails on that server. If I was Hellery I would stay away from computers and email...... I know, she could get Pocahontas Warren to teach her how to send smoke signals.

For some reason "false flag" sorta comes to mind....desperation sometimes causes one to call in fire on their own position.
    There is a difference between facts and what CNN reports. If you chose to believe what CNN reports or make up your own version of it without knowing the facts or understanding the background, that would be your problem.

Foreign nations have been hacking us for decades. There are several main actors that have entire hacking divisions in their defense departments, including Russia, China, North Korea and Iran. The question is not why would they hack the Clinton campaign, the question is why wouldn't they?

.mil and .gov sites receive millions of hacking attempts every day, including very sophisticated attacks and the standard phishing e-mails with malicious links or attachments. The vast majority of these attempts never make it though the firewall and pre-screening. Many attacks hit honeypots, which is why we know that we are being attacked.

The most recent highly publicized attack was the OPM breach. It was publicized because we found out about it and it impacted the records of 18 million people.

As for the WikiLeaks release, it is usually standard practice of these foreign nations NOT to reveal that they have hacked us by making documents public. I personally believe that these hacks were by actors that are not government-sponsored.

8. Maybe they are just letting HilLIARY and the dems know they have info that the dem party doesn't want to be made public.

Leaves a lot of space for possible blackmail in the future if HilLIARy wins.

Maybe they are just letting HilLIARY and the dems know they have info that the dem party doesn't want to be made public.

Leaves a lot of space for possible blackmail in the future if HilLIARy wins.
    You can certainly chose to believe that. However, it doesn't make much sense. The current leaks and any future leaks before the election harm the Clinton campaign. Wouldn't anyone who wants to blackmail the future President wanted to make sure she gets elected first?

Also, no foe has let the Clinton campaign and the DCCC know they were hacked. The recent WikiLeaks were from an already known hack of the DNC. The new discoveries of hacked servers that belong to the Clinton campaign and the DCCC were made by a cybersecurity company that was hired by the Clinton campaign and the DCCC to inspect those servers. If they hadn't done that, they wouldn't have discovered that those servers got hacked as well.

As I said, there is a lot of hacking going on in the world. Even your computer may have been hacked, by the way, and may be part of a botnet. The foes in these attacks may very well be different foreign nations, the same foreign nations, some 15 year old hacker in his moms basement (this actually happened in the past), or a political hacker group, such as Anonymous.

10. I have nothing to hide and I am upfront with anything I post.

To some here , I am a 79 yr. old guy living in my 125 yr. old Mom's basement with my computer and a pistol range.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You can certainly chose to believe that. However, it doesn't make much sense. The current leaks and any future leaks before the election harm the Clinton campaign. Wouldn't anyone who wants to blackmail the future President wanted to make sure she gets elected first?

Also, no foe has let the Clinton campaign and the DCCC know they were hacked. The recent WikiLeaks were from an already known hack of the DNC. The new discoveries of hacked servers that belong to the Clinton campaign and the DCCC were made by a cybersecurity company that was hired by the Clinton campaign and the DCCC to inspect those servers. If they hadn't done that, they wouldn't have discovered that those servers got hacked as well.

As I said, there is a lot of hacking going on in the world. Even your computer may have been hacked, by the way, and may be part of a botnet. The foes in these attacks may very well be different foreign nations, the same foreign nations, some 15 year old hacker in his moms basement (this actually happened in the past), or a political hacker group, such as Anonymous.
    Maybe only leak just enough to let them know you have everything but not enough to do much harm.
    Hold back the important stuff for future use.

Politicians , governments , LEOs and criminals do it all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast