Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s been proven that the first born genetically is predisposed to be a very close image of the father. Hell all you have to do is look at her to see that she’s his daughter; the girl doesn’t have any likenesses of Bill at all. And why did Bill not give him a pardon when he gave those other entire crooks one?
    Of all your idiotic post this is one of the most idiotic.

    There's about a bizzillion pics of the Clinton's standing together from the time when Chelsea was a small child and there isn't any doubt the she is Bill and Hillary's daughter and got the worst of her parents' looks.

    Poor Chelsea.

    Paul

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s been proven that the first born genetically is predisposed to be a very close image of the father. Hell all you have to do is look at her to see that she’s his daughter; the girl doesn’t have any likenesses of Bill at all. And why did Bill not give him a pardon when he gave those other entire crooks one?
    Why does it matter? Trump has had 6 children by 3 different wives, and numerous illicit affairs. Yet evangelicals seem willing to overlook his daliances and other morally questionable habits. You don't give Hillary a pass because she's a democrat, a woman, and a Clinton. Trump is the farthest thing from a moral bastion as you could find. DON'T EVEN PRETEND THIS RACE IS ABOUT THE MORAL VIRTUE OF ONE CANDIDATE OVER ANOTHER. Hypocrite much?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Why does it matter? Trump has had 6 children by 3 different wives, and numerous illicit affairs. Yet evangelicals seem willing to overlook his daliances and other morally questionable habits. You don't give Hillary a pass because she's a democrat, a woman, and a Clinton. Trump is the farthest thing from a moral bastion as you could find. DON'T EVEN PRETEND THIS RACE IS ABOUT THE MORAL VIRTUE OF ONE CANDIDATE OVER ANOTHER. Hypocrite much?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    First of all, regardless of your opinion of her parents, any dalliances are not the fault of the child. She is innocent of the sins of the mother. Given the immorality of both Clinton and Trump, we have no choice but to overlook the moral failings of each since there is no one else running. We will be stuck with a less than desirable person regardless. However, the indiscretions of the mother in government service should not be overlooked and should actually disqualify her from running for the presidency. Being a Clinton, woman, and Democrat doesn't qualify her for a pass, her actions qualify her for prosecution for numerous offenses for which any other person would have already been jailed. Anyone who says she is not guilty is about a half bubble off plumb!

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s been proven that the first born genetically is predisposed to be a very close image of the father. Hell all you have to do is look at her to see that she’s his daughter; the girl doesn’t have any likenesses of Bill at all. And why did Bill not give him a pardon when he gave those other entire crooks one?
    Utter nonsense!
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #15
    XD40, you might want to look up what I said, it's been fact for a very long time. I'll try and find out the info, but I've heard it from so many baby doctors and nurses, I trust there back grounds a lot more than you flat out denial.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #16
    The Claim: Babies Tend to Look Like Their Fathers
    .
    By ANAHAD O'CONNOR
    .
    THE CLAIM -- Babies tend to look like their fathers.
    .
    THE FACTS -- It's one of the first questions to cross a new parent's mind. Does the baby look like me? Studies suggest that, for fathers, the answer is usually yes.
    .
    In 1995, a study in Nature put the question to the test by having 122 people try to match pictures of children they didn't know -- at one year, 10 years and 20 years-- with photos of their mothers and fathers.
    .
    The group members correctly paired about half of the infants with their fathers, but their success rate was much lower matching infants and mothers. And matching the 20-year-olds with either parent proved to be just as hard.
    .
    The authors offered an evolutionary explanation for their findings: the phenomenon is a natural paternity test.
    .
    A father, unlike a mother, cannot always be sure a baby is his. If he spots a resemblance, the authors argued, he will know the child is his and will be more likely to protect and care for it, benefiting both mother and baby.
    .
    Another study, published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior in 2003, seems to support this.
    .
    The researchers took head shots of a group of people and morphed them with photos of baby faces without the subjects' knowledge.
    .
    When they presented the subjects with the faces, the men were more likely to indicate they would adopt or spend time with the babies, male and female, who had more of their facial characteristics.
    .
    The women in the study, however, showed no preference for children with their features.
    .
    THE BOTTOM LINE -- Infants are more likely to resemble their dads.
    .
    Read More: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...e+their+father
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    According to the study, only infants look like the dad's, and by 20 they don't.

    Honestly, this study proves nothing.

    All you have to do is look around at your family and friends. There are plenty of kids who look like the moms, combination of both, or neither. It proves nothing like your study.

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    XD40, you might want to look up what I said, it's been fact for a very long time. I'll try and find out the info, but I've heard it from so many baby doctors and nurses, I trust there back grounds a lot more than you flat out denial.
    Really?

    Nor is it absolute... proven as I look at my grandsons.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Really?

    Nor is it absolute... proven as I look at my grandsons.
    Exactly.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s been proven that the first born genetically is predisposed to be a very close image of the father. Hell all you have to do is look at her to see that she’s his daughter; the girl doesn’t have any likenesses of Bill at all. And why did Bill not give him a pardon when he gave those other entire crooks one?
    How in the heck would the genetic intelligence of sperm be "predisposed" that it's impregnating an egg in a womb that's never been used for its intended function before? Does genetic predisposition give sperm some kind of uterine-"mind"-reading abilities?

    I can't stand it, but I have to fully agree with Sten's first line on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    XD40, you might want to look up what I said, it's been fact for a very long time. I'll try and find out the info, but I've heard it from so many baby doctors and nurses, I trust there back grounds a lot more than you flat out denial.
    Yeah, where in that Yahoo! News article does it say that only the "first born" is genetically predisposed to look like dad? Oh, and by the way, when I click on your Yahoo! News link, it circles back to the Main Forum Page of this website. You can't even learn the "science" of proper linking! Why should anyone trust your so-called "facts" that are science-based?

    As you claim to have proven facts on your side, you make fact-free posts a'-plenty. These are two of the most ridiculous posts of yours I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot!

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast