Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell

  1. #21
    I guess you didn't read the sentence "THE BOTTOM LINE -- Infants are more likely to resemble their dads".
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    opsspec1991, read and learn: Scientific American | Fact or Fiction: Do Babies Resemble Their Fathers More Than Their Mothers? (June 18, 2011)

    One publication doesn't make it a scientifically proven fact. Reproducibility is one of the main principles of the scientific method. There are actually conflicting studies in this case.

    In any case, the work you cited is not applicable at all to your OP as it concerns the paternal-resemblance hypothesis in one-year-old children. Chelsea Clinton is 36 years old, in case you missed that.

    The mudslinging in your OP is exactly the reason why Donald Trump will lose this election. I am just waiting for this moment when a Donald Trump supporter states on national TV that Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell. [sarcasm] What a great argument for Donald Trump and against Hillary Clinton. [/sarcasm]

    How about focusing on the policies instead of mudslinging and gossip? Oh, right, Donald Trump doesn't have much detail on his policies.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,760
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It’s been proven that the first born genetically is predisposed to be a very close image of the father. Hell all you have to do is look at her to see that she’s his daughter; the girl doesn’t have any likenesses of Bill at all. And why did Bill not give him a pardon when he gave those other entire crooks one?
    How in the heck would the genetic intelligence of sperm be "predisposed" that it's impregnating an egg in a womb that's never been used for its intended function before? Does genetic predisposition give sperm some kind of uterine-"mind"-reading abilities?

    I can stand it, but I have to fully agree with Sten's first line on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    XD40, you might want to look up what I said, it's been fact for a very long time. I'll try and find out the info, but I've heard it from so many baby doctors and nurses, I trust there back grounds a lot more than you flat out denial.
    Yeah, where in that Yahoo! News article does it say that only the "first born" is genetically predisposed to look like dad? Oh, and by the way, when I click on your Yahoo! News link, it circles back to the Main Forum Page of this website. You can't even learn the "science" of proper linking! Why should anyone trust your so-called "facts" that are science-based?

    As you claim to have proven facts on your side, you make fact-free posts a'-plenty. These are two of the most ridiculous posts of yours I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot!

    Blues
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I guess you didn't read the sentence "THE BOTTOM LINE -- Infants are more likely to resemble their dads".
    I wasn't replying to Yahoo! News, I was replying to you saying that it's been "proven" that only the first born are likely to resemble dad.

    Just gonna ignore that vacuous statement and distract to posts made after the ones I was actually replying about, eh? Typical of you.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #24
    -17-kid-mine.jpg

    Since there is so much interest in this OP, I found a picture that might add a little levity to the discussion.

  6. #25
    or

    -they-both-bald-guys.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Western South Dakota
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Just means more lies from HilLIARy to add to the un-countable lists .

    Infinity + 1 = Infiinty

    And only Chuck Norris can count that high.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

  8. #27
    Not in all cases. My older brother looks like my moms father. I am the one that looks like our dad. and as I said Chelsea looks like Bill's mother.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    BUT, what if it is true ???????
    Too many stories out there to say it is not true for sure .
    The right wing kooks have been claiming this since the late 80's and no one has offered any proof.

    Paul

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post

    U]How about focusing on the policies instead of mudslinging and gossip? Oh, right, Donald Trump doesn't have much detail on his policies.[/U][/B]
    +1!

    Paul

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I am a Conservative Republican and even I don't believe this crap. Chelsea Clinton is the spittin' image of Bill Clinton's mother. It may be the only time Hillary gave him any, but the Clinton genes were surely passed on . This may have been the last and only time Hillary had sex with a man.

    I agree. There's no doubt she Bill's kid.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast