Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell

To Opsspec1991
    I am a Republican, so let's get that straight first off. My advise to you is, unless you have DNA Proof that Chelsea Clinton in not Bill's Daughter you need to "button yo mouth", and stop the lies, and stop the copy & Pasting of articles unless you can prove they are true.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    To Opsspec1991
    I am a Republican, so let's get that straight first off. My advise to you is, unless you have DNA Proof that Chelsea Clinton in not Bill's Daughter you need to "button yo mouth", and stop the lies, and stop the copy & Pasting of articles unless you can prove they are true.
    This is opsspec1991 we're talking about...the guy who believes that Obama has FEMA concentration camps ready to go, and ISIS is invading us from Mexico. He doesn't need proof when rumor, inuendo, conspiracy theories, and out right lies will do.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    To Opsspec1991
    Can you honestly look at the pictures of her and Hubbell and not see that she looks like him? Even though you don't want to believe it, just open your eyes, its too oblivious.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Can you honestly look at the pictures of her and Hubbell and not see that she looks like him? Even though you don't want to believe it, just open your eyes, its too oblivious.

Dude, your obsession with this is not healthy, but I am interested in your expertise in the field of determining parentage bases solely on a few photographs, is this a new discipline that will replace DNA testing.

These two women are NOT related, going back at least 20,000 years, proven by DNA test... they just look alike.
    -306cc05000000578-3410034-image-8_1453378841269.jpg
    Doppelgangers take DNA test to discover that they are NOT related | Daily Mail Online
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Look up a picture of Bill Clinton and his mother. That is where Chelsea gets her looks. Not Webster Hubbell. That is B/S! Until you get it confirmed by DNA, total B/S

Howdy,

OMG!!

This subject was proven to be a hoax 20 years ago and now this thread is 4 pages long.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

OMG!!

This subject was proven to be a hoax 20 years ago and now this thread is 4 pages long.

Paul
    We still haven't peaked yet. I am still waiting for opsspec1991 to go to his nearest Trump rally and to say on national TV that "Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell". That will certainly seal the deal on the Presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

OMG!!

Paul
    No, no, it MUST be true.
    Oppspec saw it on the interwebs!

And there's absolutely no denying that the Pope was in Star Wars.
    The picture is all the evidence you need!

-separated-birth.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234