VP

Thread: VP

1. VP

Blog: Clinton’s VP pick Kaine: Promoting jihadis in America in exchange for cash

Well worth reading .

Let's have a bit more commentary please. I'll leave this open for you to edit your post, next time I'll just lock.

Calvin
    Last edited by calvin; 07-31-2016 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post

Well worth reading .
    If you are going to post a news article that is fine, but I don't want stories blindly posted. Add some original thoughts or at least make an attempt to. I will be locking threads without commentary in the OP.

Calvin
    I dare say that your comment does not pass the 'sniff' test for Calvin's rule of adding some original thought!
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. My original thought ----------- WELL WORTH READING !

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    My original thought ----------- WELL WORTH READING !
    Why?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

see above

7. No problem . Getting sick and tired of the political liars and corruption plus the ones who defend them.

BYE