Black Lives Matter Coalition Makes Demands

Thread: Black Lives Matter Coalition Makes Demands

Black Lives Matter Coalition Makes Demands

What do they want? MONEY! When do they want it? NOW! Black Lives Matter has now connected with over 60 other sub groups in an effort to produce the muscle to get their ridiculous "demands" met. This is not going to end well.

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Wish in one hand, poop in the other. See which gets filled up first.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

No reparation coming from me. My relatives came over from Prussia in the 1870's. He worked as farm labor for 11 years while waiting to become citizen. No welfare, food stamps, or handouts, only hard labor. Other than God we owe no one anything.

5. Yeah....... Not gonna happen.. My family never owned any slaves so I ain't paying nobody shyte....

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Yeah....... Not gonna happen.. My family never owned any slaves so I ain't paying nobody shyte....
    If reparations were ever voted in and signed by some idiot President, you dang sure would pay for it assuming you pay federal taxes. Everyone who pays taxes pays for funding Planned Parenthood. We pay for endless wars with collateral damage, including more babies that we couldn't get while still in the womb. We pay for the war upon ourselves by our "own" government, otherwise known as the War on Drugs. And we pay trillions for slightly more innocuous programs and expenses that we not only don't support, but actively and loudly oppose.

I get it. There's very few people in this world with the integrity, conviction or fortitude to completely extricate themselves from the tax-base so that they can legitimately say "I ain't paying nobody shyte," and I am certainly not among that very few either. I only know of one person that I trust when she says that's what she's accomplished for herself, and that's Ann Barnhardt, but even before she made that horrendously difficult move, she was unique in the largeness of her integrity, conviction and fortitude already. Sorry, I don't have a link handy that explains exactly what she did to extricate herself from the system, but it involved closing her multi-million dollar futures brokerage, selling off all her assets, taking a vow of poverty and earning and living on only enough money to maintain her self-created hand-to-mouth existence, all for the purpose of earning so little as to fall under the poverty line as far as the IRS was/is concerned, and that was inspired in large part because of her deeply-held belief that God would hold her accountable for every dime, or fraction thereof, she contributed to Planned Parenthood through her sizable tax contributions every year. This happened over a span of time between ~2009 and 2013. She still lives a self-imposed life of poverty, and I expect she will until the day she dies, which will be awhile because she was only ~35 or thereabouts when she started divesting and unplugging.

Most of us don't have the fortitude to do what she did, but that is indeed what it takes to fully extricate one's self from paying through taxation for programs and payouts that one would never choose to contribute to if they had a choice. Well, Ann has proven that technically, one does have a choice, but that choice is so extremely difficult to pull off that almost nobody even tries. Kudos to you if you are one of such fortitude, but odds would suggest you're not, and neither am I. I'm doing what I can to reduce to a bare minimum my involvement with government, but I'm not committed enough to live destitute or forego modern conveniences.

Anyway, if reparations be coming, the overwhelming majority of us will be contributing to it whether we like it or not.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Other than God we owe no one anything.
    AMEN. An ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

~ The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    If reparations were ever voted in and signed by some idiot President, you dang sure would pay for it assuming you pay federal taxes. Everyone who pays taxes pays for funding Planned Parenthood. We pay for endless wars with collateral damage, including more babies that we couldn't get while still in the womb. We pay for the war upon ourselves by our "own" government, otherwise known as the War on Drugs. And we pay trillions for slightly more innocuous programs and expenses that we not only don't support, but actively and loudly oppose.

I get it. There's very few people in this world with the integrity, conviction or fortitude to completely extricate themselves from the tax-base so that they can legitimately say "I ain't paying nobody shyte," and I am certainly not among that very few either. I only know of one person that I trust when she says that's what she's accomplished for herself, and that's Ann Barnhardt, but even before she made that horrendously difficult move, she was unique in the largeness of her integrity, conviction and fortitude already. Sorry, I don't have a link handy that explains exactly what she did to extricate herself from the system, but it involved closing her multi-million dollar futures brokerage, selling off all her assets, taking a vow of poverty and earning and living on only enough money to maintain her self-created hand-to-mouth existence, all for the purpose of earning so little as to fall under the poverty line as far as the IRS was/is concerned, and that was inspired in large part because of her deeply-held belief that God would hold her accountable for every dime, or fraction thereof, she contributed to Planned Parenthood through her sizable tax contributions every year. This happened over a span of time between ~2009 and 2013. She still lives a self-imposed life of poverty, and I expect she will until the day she dies, which will be awhile because she was only ~35 or thereabouts when she started divesting and unplugging.

Most of us don't have the fortitude to do what she did, but that is indeed what it takes to fully extricate one's self from paying through taxation for programs and payouts that one would never choose to contribute to if they had a choice. Well, Ann has proven that technically, one does have a choice, but that choice is so extremely difficult to pull off that almost nobody even tries. Kudos to you if you are one of such fortitude, but odds would suggest you're not, and neither am I. I'm doing what I can to reduce to a bare minimum my involvement with government, but I'm not committed enough to live destitute or forego modern conveniences.

Anyway, if reparations be coming, the overwhelming majority of us will be contributing to it whether we like it or not.

Blues
    Do you always have to be a "Debbie downer"? Black Lives Matter Coalition Makes DemandsBlack Lives Matter Coalition Makes Demands
    I do understand and appreciate your post and of course, I will not have an option if I am taxed for it but....

I won't take it lying down.