Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

It's kind of like a twofer deal for me. I get to vote for Trump, and I get to vote against LYING CROOKED HILLARY!

Donald Trump is still running for President? From what I see he is not. He is running the other Hillary campaign. Quite successfully, I might add.

Karl Rove pretty much laid out what a professional campaign that actually wants to win would have done.

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed
    Last edited by bofh; 08-07-2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Removed the dead video link and replaced it with a link to the story with the video on FOX NEWS.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Donald Trump is still running for President? From what I see he is not. He is running the other Hillary campaign. Quite successfully, I might add.
    Yea, pretty much... He never expected to get this far and his ego won't let him quit. He is in way over his head. His only exit plan is to throw the election, and he is doing that quite well.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    The liberals trash Trump, but he is our only choice. I think he is the man to put this country back on track and to help the economy grow. Hillary would put an end to a lot of our freedoms and we would end up going broke.
    No need to trash T-Rump because he does it to himself every time he opens his mouth.

Paul

Here is a truth for Trump supporters. The answer is 270, the number of votes Trump needs to win the electoral college. Trump does not have the votes.

To all the people in the Trumpster fire, good luck with your candidate...Make America Great Again!

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...=mobilebar&v=1

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed | Fox News

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If Trump can keep from putting his foot in his mouth, giving Hillary ammo then things might just turn around. Trump needs to focus on two things Hillary and Obama and let the people who work for him take on all the personal attacks that are being sent towards Trump. There are enough items for him to attack Hillary and Obama on, if he will just take advantage of them. Just look at what happened today, Obama giving Iran $400 million, at the same time receiving the four men that were being held in Iran, which is against the law to give countries that are considered to be as Kerry has said to be the number one sponsor of terrorism. Also look at the GDP that was 1.2%, which hasn't been this low for years and what about the statement that Hillary made to Chris Wallace this weekend trying to say the FBI said she didn't lie about her having Top Secret and above E-mails on her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, but if you remember, the FBI Director said under oath that she did have classified items on that server, she lies and then lies about her lying. So yes Trump has a whole lot of items to hit Hillary and Obama.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If Trump can keep from putting his foot in his mouth, giving Hillary ammo then things might just turn around. Trump needs to focus on two things Hillary and Obama and let the people who work for him take on all the personal attacks that are being sent towards Trump. There are enough items for him to attack Hillary and Obama on, if he will just take advantage of them. Just look at what happened today, Obama giving Iran $400 million, at the same time receiving the four men that were being held in Iran, which is against the law to give countries that are considered to be as Kerry has said to be the number one sponsor of terrorism. Also look at the GDP that was 1.2%, which hasn't been this low for years and what about the statement that Hillary made to Chris Wallace this weekend trying to say the FBI said she didn't lie about her having Top Secret and above E-mails on her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, but if you remember, the FBI Director said under oath that she did have classified items on that server, she lies and then lies about her lying. So yes Trump has a whole lot of items to hit Hillary and Obama.
    Trump isn't disciplined enough to consistently stay on topic, his speaking patterns at his rallies and the interview he gave to the Washington Post reporter should be ample proof of that. Hillary does provide her own material, having said that, at this point Trump provide Soooooo much more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm not voting for either Billary or Trumperooni. Have decided I will vote in the November elections in part because I want to vote NO on the Newsom initiative statute (proposed ban on online ammo sales, other anti-ammo stuff), and vote NO on a bunch of other lame things that are getting thrown up as initiative statutes etc. I want to make sure also that I am voting against any Democratic State Assemblymember or Senator (I already did that in the primary, not sure if I get to do it again in the November election) and against any Democratic Congressbeing.
    There will be a City Council election and some City propositions on the ballot for my City (some of which I oppose and some of which I support).

So far as Presidential stuff, I am kind of hoping Johnson gets a chance at being included in the debates, if for no other reasons than to make the two-party dead bird squirm.

I voted for Cruz in the primary in California, which was kind of pointless because he had dropped out just before the California primary. I was hoping he'd hang on long enough. But there wasn't anyone else I felt remotely comfortable voting for in the presidential slot, because nobody other than him had both numbers and was pretty devoted to helping protect people's Constitutional rights. Call me names if you will. They all suck though.

Voting doesn't work. I will still do it but I harbor no illusions. I recommend agorism, or voluntaryism, or just plain cryptoanarchy, ftw. So long as you respect people's natural rights (including their right of self defense) and basic Constitutional rights in the process.

Here are a few more thoughts on the subject...

1) An article on how the conditions have already been created by (mostly Bush and Obama) to set up tyrannical systems for whoever takes office next (and we know that whoever takes office next WILL abuse these powers) ... This article was written in 2013, so nobody can say the author "was being unfair to Hillary" or "was being unfair to Trump." Guess what? Hillary or Trump would both abuse the powers mentioned in this article. All the Infrastructure a Tyrant Would Need, Courtesy of Bush and Obama - The Atlantic

2) There ARE OTHER CHOICES. Don't listen to the haters!!! There is hope!! Vote harder!!! Voting is the Solution!!! Well, not. But seriously, there ARE OTHER CHOICES. Don't listen to people who tell you it's just binary. For example, you could vote for Chris Keniston (google Chris Keniston 2016).
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for Hillary. even a stay home no-vote is a vote for Hillary. Let it be known to all, voting for Hillary, by any means, is voting to destroy America, and you should be held accountable.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for Hillary. even a stay home no-vote is a vote for Hillary. Let it be known to all, voting for Hillary, by any means, is voting to destroy America, and you should be held accountable.
    You want my home address so you can come "hold me accountable" for refusing to vote for gun-grabbingbaby-killingliberty-destroyingconstitution-usurping hacks like Trump or Billary are? Seriously, it's your fantasy. I'll send you my address so you can come "hold me accountable" for doing with my vote whatever I damn well please.

Pfffft. As if.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast