Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

Quote Originally Posted by shirtz1 View Post
    J do believe that I just wasted the last 15 minutes reading the crap that I usually relate to MSNBC. The trolls who want to bash anyone but the hil-liar-y offer no suggestions, just abuse. Such a shame, this used to be a good site, but now the gimme-gimme's are taking it over. Another thread like this one and I'm gone. I'll watch rachael mad sow to get the opinions expressed here.

Flame away, I'm checking out.
    I guess you were asleep since the RNC ended. This thread is a reflection of the self-inflicted wounds Donald Trump created since the end of the RNC. Thanks to Donald Trump sabotaging his own campaign, Hillary is leading in all polls and several red states are turning blue. These were the worst two weeks in Presidential campaign history, ever. Look at the sharp drop in the polls below. He eliminated all gains from the RNC.

Karl Rove pretty much laid out what a professional campaign that actually wants to win would have done. ALL of this criticism is running on FOX NEWS, including on Bill O'Reilly.

There was apparently an "intervention" this week by Republican party officials that still support Trump to set him straight and stop his silliness. As a result, he gave a partially scripted speech today in which he endorsed Paul Ryan, John McCain and Kelly Ayotte, after declining to do so earlier this week.

Donald Trump is single-handedly giving the Presidency away to Hillary. Why? Who knows. My guess is that he is a charlatan and in over his head with this. We all know that he doesn't have experience with running a Presidential campaign. Unfortunately, he either refuses help or is getting the wrong advice. Either way, Donald Trump tanked his own Presidential hopes in the past two weeks.

You certainly can choose to ignore all of this and put your blinders on, like SR9. This will, however, not change the reality that we are heading for a Clinton Presidency with the help of an incompetent Republican candidate. Feel free to call me a troll or a liberal, despite the fact that I am speaking the truth and I am certainly not a liberal. If you would actually look at other gun forums, you would see that they are discussing exactly the same thing, including the hopeless Libertarian option.

Where does that leave us as gun owners? Should we continue to support a candidate who seems to be nuts, just because we are afraid to fight for our freedom in a Clinton administration and instead look for the convenient option of a benevolent crazy dictator? Is there any other viable option? In any case, I am buying guns, mags and ammo, and I am getting some additional training.

PS: There are ample "suggestions" in this post and in my previous posts. If you chose to ignore them, that's your problem.

Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?-screenshot-2016-08-05-22.31.25.png

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Bofh, blues and gryhounnd are paranoid delusional. they think everything is about them. The are just nobodies in a world gone mad.

They are all on my "IGNORE LIST"

Well that is a mature way to deal with people with different view...

Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?-maxresdefault.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Donald Trump is single-handedly giving the Presidency away to Hillary. Why? Who knows.
    Getting Hilary elected is the whole reason he ran.

Was away for a day, came back to see that my decision to watch the racael mad sow show to get this cr*p direct from the south end of a north bound horse is correct. The above few posts confirmed it.
    Bye guys, have fun with hil LIAR y. She's all yours.

Was away for a day, came back to see that my decision to watch the racael mad sow show to get this cr*p direct from the south end of a north bound horse is correct. The above few posts confirmed it.
    Make sure the door hits you on the way out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LOL. I didn't know that Rachel Maddow is now running Bill O'Reilly's show on FOX NEWS. You sir are delusional, like so many of the remaining Trump supporters. Ignoring a problem won't fix it. It will just make sure that it blows up further. How about directing your anger toward the Trump campaign? After all, Donald Trump shot himself in the foot, multiple times and on purpose. Instead, you do exactly the same as Donald Trump, blame everyone else for his failures.

Go ahead and try to find a gun forum that does not have a thread like this. So far, I haven't. I guess you have to stick your head in the sand until November 8. Once November 8 has passed, you will find out what a disaster Donald Trump created for you and us and with your unconditional support. You are the ultimate Hillary Clinton supporter.

8. I've found a gun forum that has almost NO dissenting opinions. It's called "the High Road".
    I can agree with their forum name though as all of their members must be smoking something to be as stunted emotionally and mentally as they all appear to be....

9. Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    I've found a gun forum that has almost NO dissenting opinions. It's called "the High Road".
    I can agree with their forum name though as all of their members must be smoking something to be as stunted emotionally and mentally as they all appear to be....
    Most gun forums I visit don't have as many liberal smart ******s as this one.

I have a CCW forum site in my home state and it is a pleasure to be a member. No bum arguing, fowl language or abusive name calling. If you do you are out quick. No suspensions, just out. Lots of good information, comradery, meet and greets, it's a pleasure to be a member and have civil discussions with nice people.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I have a CCW forum site in my home state and it is a pleasure to be a member. No bum arguing, fowl language or abusive name calling. If you do you are out quick. No suspensions, just out. Lots of good information, comradery, meet and greets, it's a pleasure to be a member and have civil discussions with nice people.
    Are you leaving us for them?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast