Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes? - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

Howdy,

What amazes me is the fact that there are soooo many members of this "gun" forum that are NOT gun owners.

Now, I do realize that it's because most of the members are not allowed to own guns because of mental health reasons and/or their moms will NOT allow them to have a gun. ( thank God ).

Paul

3. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

What amazes me is the fact that there are soooo many members of this "gun" forum that are NOT gun owners.

Now, I do realize that it's because most of the members are not allowed to own guns because of mental health reasons and/or their moms will NOT allow them to have a gun. ( thank God ).

QUOTE=ken grant;604162]Most gun forums I visit don't have as many liberal smart ******s as this one.

See what I mean with my post ?

4. Completely!

Yep.

Howdy,

Still doesn't change the fact that most of the members still lives with their mom and do not own guns.

Paul

7. Agree!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Still doesn't change the fact that most of the members still lives with their mom and do not own guns.

Paul
    I guess with your Federal Government job , issued phone , computer and car , you know everything about everybody.

9. Suck it up and vote against the person who uses government for personal wealth, who is corrupt, who hates the military, who hates the police, who will ban guns, who will let millions of savages in, who will raise taxes on the middle class, and who may have had people killed that could damage her reputation. Oh yeah, Trump is way worse than that.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I guess with your Federal Government job , issued phone , computer and car , you know everything about everybody.
    It doesn't hurt any.

But to be honest I personal know several +40yo SWM w/out kids (thank God!) that still live with their mom that have a "Command Post" in the basement ( or elsewhere in the house) and they "preach" the same bs that the basement dwellers on this forum preach.

In fact, I have asked a couple of them if they were members of this forum.

Paul

11. My feelings and views from my COMMAND POST in MY HOME !

I hate a liar or a crook . A liar takes first place because with a liar you never know what you have or where you stand.
    A crook I hate a little less because you always know what they are.
    Corruption is on the bottom of my list because most people have a tad of corrupt dealings at sometime in their life.

hil-LIARy meets all three of the above things and no way I could ever support her for anything except prison.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast