Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Real Clear Politics is a Left-Wing Polling organization. Of course Hillary is ahead.
    Everything is a left wing organization to you. The fact that even Faux Noise and CBS polls have her 5 to 10 points ahead of Trump, along with every other major polling organiztion probably makes it a conspiracy to you. Because like Bankrupt Donald, you can't be wrong, ask Carl Rove how that worked for him in 2012. Also, RealClear politics typically uses an average of the polls from across multiple organizations, so statistically any bias should be weeded out. The fact that he insults and alienates every group that might vote for or help him, including the people like the RNC who are supposed to be his nationwide support agency, at every possible turn and even calls for the assassination of his opponent couldn't possibly have anything to do with his fall in the polls.

NAH, it's a conspiracy, the system is rigged.

BTW, yes I was being VERY sarcastic.

Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

Real Clear Politics is a Left-Wing Polling organization. Of course Hillary is ahead.
    Right, that's why Trump was ahead when he came out of the RNC. LOL. Continuing ignoring the facts will certainly help YOU, until November 8. Once the election results are out, you will wake up from your beauty sleep and realize the real life nightmare Trump and his supporters have created for this nation.

Real Clear Politics aggregates more than 12 different polls and averages the results. While some polls have Hillary 15% ahead of Trump, others have her only 1% ahead. NO SINGLE NATIONWIDE POLL has Trump ahead of Hillary, since Trump destroyed his own chances a week ago. Trump saw that he had a chance and had to move quickly to eliminate the threat of him winning.

Now, go back to your beauty sleep. You said that you had put me on the ignore list.

You all are arguing about which foot you should shoot yourself in. Bottom line, on 1/20/17 everyone looses a foot, the only question is which one.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You all are arguing about which foot you should shoot yourself in. Bottom line, on 1/20/17 everyone looses a foot, the only question is which one.
    I contend that nobody will lose a foot on 1/20/17 that wasn't lost long ago. No matter how much further one candidate over another may take their authority to violate rights and usurp The Constitution, the authority to take it to the furthest extreme has been there for the taking at least since the War of Northern Aggression. As long as the authority is there, taking violations of rights and constitutional usurpations to further extremes than anyone else has deployed is nothing more than wielding the authority that We, The People have willfully acquiesced to whomever is "voted into" office in this country.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Right, that's why Trump was ahead when he came out of the RNC. LOL. Continuing ignoring the facts will certainly help YOU, until November 8. Once the election results are out, you will wake up from your beauty sleep and realize the real life nightmare Trump and his supporters have created for this nation.

Real Clear Politics aggregates more than 12 different polls and averages the results. While some polls have Hillary 15% ahead of Trump, others have her only 1% ahead. NO SINGLE NATIONWIDE POLL has Trump ahead of Hillary, since Trump destroyed his own chances a week ago. Trump saw that he had a chance and had to move quickly to eliminate the threat of him winning.

Now, go back to your beauty sleep. You said that you had put me on the ignore list.
    That's right Real Clear Politics averages 15 Left-wing polls.

That's right Real Clear Politics averages 15 Left-wing polls.
    Can you then point me to any neutral or right wing poll that has Trump leading? Or is it that, for you, every poll is left wing?

PS: Real Clear Politics includes the FOX News poll: Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed.

Howdy,

Only the basement dwelling crowd and the hard core racist are sticking with T-Rump.

Over the weekend I was talking to a cousin that lives in very rural Arkansas w/ a county population of less 7,000 people ( ZERO black people) and he stated he was voting for T-Rump because he hated __________ ( insert racial slur that starts w/ a N and ends w/ a R ).

Me "You or T-Rump?"

Cuz. "Both of us hate ________s."

Me "Do you even know any black people?" ( has lived his entire life within 100yards of where his was born.)

Cuz "Jesse Jackson and they _________ that played in the "Men in Black" movie."

Me "No, no, no. I mean a black person that you actually know and that knows you too."

Cuz "Why would I want to know a __________?"

Me "Ok" as I shook my head and walked off.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Donald Trump's own words:

All I do is tell the truth, and if at the end of 90 days I’ve fallen short because I’m somewhat politically correct, even though I’m supposed to be the smart one, and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s ok, you know, I go back to a, a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see.
    You see, when (not if) Donald Trump loses, he will be fine. The country will be screwed, but the Donald will be fine. We have a really motivated candidate here. You know, the billionaire from New York City who is somehow seen as not being part of the establishment.

A word to Christians about Donald Trump:

11. Man, you read some of these old posts and wow! Some of you were bandwagon riders and got flattened last year. Now I can better understand the collective grief counseling occuring amongst some on here. Ouch.

The Place To Be

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678