Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?

Seriously, even if you're a casual observer, even if you're a fan, Trump is alienating everyone and his campaign appears to be flying apart at the seams. Individually, each of these stories is amusing and mildly bothersome if you're a Trump supporter. Taken together, they paint a disturbing picture of a campaign that resembles a clown car with no one at the wheel. Trump needs to make his long looked for "pivot", because right now his campaign is not one that looks like it's being run by anyone who wants to win a Presidential election. If the election were held today, Trump is virtually handing the election to Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump Continued To Attack Khizr and Ghazala Khan On Twitter, Despite GOP Outcry : NPR

VFW slams Trump, Gold Star families demand apology - CNNPolitics.com

Trump spox Katrina Pierson: Obama, Clinton to blame for Humayun Khan's 2004 death.

Roger Stone says Khizr Khan is a Muslim Brotherhood saboteur.

Trump at rally: 'Get the baby out of here' - POLITICO

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN10E1GL

http://secondnexus.com/technology-an...dc69ca5c618d1d

Oh, and just because it's my favorite story of the day, Trump once asked 3 times why he couldn't "just use nukes" during a security briefing.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016...uclear-weapons

Yes, thanks for asking.

4. All the way over the HildaBeast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar99 View Post
    Yes, thanks for asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    All the way over the HildaBeast!!
    Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?-20-trump-dumpster-fire.w710.h473.2x.jpg
    Nuff said.

Does it really matter which one wins, we loose..... big time.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Does it really matter which one wins, we loose..... big time.
    I suppose it depends on where you lean. Having said that, I find this to be reality TV entertainment at it's best(and I dislike reality TV). Simply put, the Trump campaign, and the Republican Party are not running a campaign that wants to win right now. In any fight, it's a given that when your enemy smells weakness, they go for the throat. Trump et. al. are too busy fighting each other to go after Hilllary. Hillary will take every chance she can and deserves to win if this is what Trump is going to do for the next 97 days.

The country is circling the drain, and these two Bozo's keep flushing.... while the rest of the world watches in amazement as we self-destruct.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Anyone here still voting for Trump as the Republican Party Implodes?-20-trump-dumpster-fire.w710.h473.2x.jpg
    Nuff said.
    Is that a trumpster?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone... anyone at all including GryHounnd... over Hillary!!!!!
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

The liberals trash Trump, but he is our only choice. I think he is the man to put this country back on track and to help the economy grow. Hillary would put an end to a lot of our freedoms and we would end up going broke.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast