Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance?

Since when did Powell have CONFIRMED above Top Secret items on a unauthorized unsecured server in his basement? Answer the question.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Does anyone here think that our opinion of Clinton's eligibility for a security clearance is going to make a difference in the election?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nice try to have the overall subject changed. I had a Top Secret clearance while in the Navy and it's a fact that prior to receiving that clearance, the FBI looked at my past long and hard to see if there was anything that smelled that would deny me from receiving that clearance, so it's quite correct to review a persons past to verify that they can be trusted with actions in the future. Anyone with half a brain would understand that if it wasn't Hillary, they would have been indicted, which the FBI director stated himself.
    There you pretending to be a Veteran again.

You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing the Uniform of Us that actually Served.

The op's "proof" he Served:

Now who on earth in their right mind would post this type of Personally Identifying Information (PII) on the 'Net. It would take a 6th grader with an old PC and dial up internet about 90 seconds to steal this person's ID.

This only means one of two things........

1.) It ain't his.

Or

2.) It ain't real.

Pretty simple.

You would think that a person that was "trained" to handle Top Secret documents and information would know better that to post.............

Oh, wait..........

Never mind.

Paul

Paul
    Last edited by calvin; 08-12-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: don't dox people, repost or not
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Does anyone here think that our opinion of Clinton's eligibility for a security clearance is going to make a difference in the election?
    It goes to her being accountable for her actions and being an out right liar and creditability.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

There you pretending to be a Veteran again.

You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing the Uniform of Us that actually Served.

The op's "proof" he Served:

Now who on earth in their right mind would post this type of Personally Identifying Information (PII) on the 'Net. It would take a 6th grader with an old PC and dial up internet about 90 seconds to steal this person's ID.

This only means one of two things........

1.) It ain't his.

Or

2.) It ain't real.

Pretty simple.

You would think that a person that was "trained" to handle Top Secret documents and information would know better that to post.............

Oh, wait..........

Never mind.

Paul

Paul
    I admit that was a stupid thing to do, sure must have meant something to you to keep it this long. Just wanted to get you off my a$$ all the time, it's just that simple.
    Last edited by calvin; 08-12-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: don't dox people, repost or not

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I admit that was a stupid thing to do, sure must have meant something to you to keep it this long. Just wanted to get you off my a$$ all the time, it's just that simple.
    So, you are finally admitting that you lied about your identity, then supported the lie as if it were truth?

Which identity is your real one, or are both of them lies and there is yet another?

I'm not admitting anything other than being stupid putting my ID info here to prove that I'm a retired military person who put in 20 years in the military. I just got tired of the BS from Sten, I even sent him a PM with a newspaper article with my picture of when I was assigned to the Naval base in Gitmo, but there nothing I can do more, I know I served and I also acknowledged Stens military service, I would just like the same, period.

Some issues should be resolved by private message.

10. Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance?

And SOME ISSUES should be handled with a Permanent Ban....

(Calvin, what is "don't "DOX" people" even mean?)

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Some issues should be resolved by private message.
    Needless to say, I've sent a number of private messages and to no avail, even asked Luke & Calvin to help curtail all of the hateful asinine attacks. It's BS attacks like the one's put out that caused this group to be moved to another web site, remember.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast