Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Needless to say, I've sent a number of private messages and to no avail, even asked Luke & Calvin to help curtail all of the hateful asinine attacks. It's BS attacks like the one's put out that caused this group to be moved to another web site, remember.
    I'm not sure if it's a "hurtful, asinine attack" if it is stating a truth.
    The truth being that you have declared two identities on this forum, and no one really knows which one is real or if EITHER is real.
    You set up a web, and then maybe get stuck in it.

Oh, and as far as Colin POowell: "the Inspector General found 90 individuals in the State Department who used their personal email for business. One of her predecessors, Colin Powell, also used personal email exclusively."
    So, there's THAT tidbit.

And this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    You answer a question, not a statement.

I can't havee an opinion of your 20 years in the Navy until I know they really happened, but is your name Charles or Michael?
    You have claimed both.
    How can I believe your statement of service when you can't even provide a correct name for yourself?

Are you a retired E-8 named Charles Schumucker born 1940-ish, 'Nam Vet?
    Or are you Michael McKee, born 5/16/1952?

You posted a paystub for Charles as proof of your identity, then posted this photo "proof" that you are Michael.
    Are you in WitSec and change identities regularly?

Attachment 15677

Howdy,

I'm not admitting anything other than being stupid putting my ID info here to prove that I'm a retired military person who put in 20 years in the military. I just got tired of the BS from Sten, I even sent him a PM with a newspaper article with my picture of when I was assigned to the Naval base in Gitmo, but there nothing I can do more, I know I served and I also acknowledged Stens military service, I would just like the same, period.
    The only "problem" with the newspaper article and the picture was the fact that the person in the picture wasn't the same person that was in the picture when you "claimed" your name was Charles Schumucker.

Also when I first joined this forum you "claimed" you were a Navy Seal, then you changed it to you were Army SF and spent 6 years in Delta Force. Next you changed it to you were in the Navy and your brother was a Seal that was KIA, even says so in your sig line.

Funny thing......... There has NEVER been a Navy Seal with your last name(s) much less one that was KIA.

How about proving your brother was a Seal that was KIA? There was a Seal that was KIA whomwent to the same HS that I attended and there is a street named after him, a book written about him and you can find his obituary and many online and newspaper articles written about him.

If your brother was a Seal that was KIA there would be an online record somewhere.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Sten, I still don't know where you get that I claimed to be Charles Schumucker, but tell me would a copy of my DD-214 and military retirement statement help you out? I'll send it to your E-mail. Since your prior military you'll see that they are correct and that should suffice your misconceptions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

5. Sure thing Oswald...

You notice how no one answers my question why a person who commits these massive security infractions could be eligible to obtain a security clearance, -IE- Hillary.

You notice how no one answers my question why a person who commits these massive security infractions could be eligible to obtain a security clearance, -IE- Hillary.
    OK, I'll answer.

It's because she's Hillary Clinton.

Sad to say but your mostly right, they have too much dirt on people in Washington, who don't want their rice bowls broken if Trump gets in.

Howdy,

Sten, I still don't know where you get that I claimed to be Charles Schumucker, but tell me would a copy of my DD-214 and military retirement statement help you out? I'll send it to your E-mail. Since your prior military you'll see that they are correct and that should suffice your misconceptions.
    Because that's who you claimed you were back in 2014.

A DD-214? That doesn't prove anything because my wife has two different DD-214s. One belongs to her father and the other was her uncle's. I'm sure what ever records you have belong to someone else. Possibably a family member or in-law that has passed away.

Plus it would take about 90 seconds to make a DD-214 that could be posted on the 'Net. It wouldn't pass muster in real life but it would on the 'Net.

Besides, I already know that you are lying about being a Veteran so nothing you could possibly post can change that.

I'm still waiting for you to post proof that your brother was a Seal and was KIA.

Paul

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

Lean, mean killin' machine!!

A heart breaker and life taker!

Paul

I don't know about your Clint Eastwood quote, but you sure look like a wannabe to try and impress someone, which you don't by a long run.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast