Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance?

Would this person be eligible to obtain a security clearance?

The following items were done by this person who is requesting to obtain a security clearance.

1. They had Top Secret and above items on an unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, which were able to be hacked allowing state secrets to be accessed by foreign governments.
    2. They deleted over 33,000 items that were under subpoena from the DOJ.
    3. They lied under oath to Congress concerning the receiving and sending highly classified documents.
    4. They gave unauthorized persons without a security clearance access to highly classified documents.
    5. The FBI Director called this person out five separate times for giving false statements to Congress.

Now who do you think Iím talking about?

Does anyone think this person who did these items would be able to obtain a security clearance?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

"They" is a plural term. "This person" is singular. Which is it?

More importantly, what's your point?

As usual, there IS no point.
    Thirteen-year-olds in their mom's basement banging away at a keyboard are the very definition of "pointless".

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    As usual, there IS no point.
    Thirteen-year-olds in their mom's basement banging away at a keyboard are the very definition of "pointless".
    +100

He must be talking about Sarah Palin...wait, she's not smart enough to pronounce "Security Clearance" let alone string together a logical cause and effect chain.

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    +100

He must be talking about Sarah Palin...wait, she's not smart enough to pronounce "Security Clearance" let alone string together a logical cause and effect chain.
    Considering Sarah Palin isn't running for president and Hillary is and has shown a massive disregard for our national security matters, its a fact that if it was any other person trying to obtain a security clearance, they would be denied that request.

Considering that your posts have fast become a joke due to poor sourcing and giving voice to every crackpot, right wing conspiracy theory voiced by Trump, don't expect to actually be taken seriously.

I wouldn't consider the Director of the FBI poor sourcing, he stated a number of times where Hillary disregarded security procedures and allowed her personal reasons to bypass FOIA requests for her own reasons, which were called out by the FBI that proved that she shouldn't receive a security clearance, as any other person who did the same things she did would be held accountable, which the FBI Director also stated in his statements.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I wouldn't consider the Director of the FBI poor sourcing, he stated a number of times where Hillary disregarded security procedures and allowed her personal reasons to bypass FOIA requests for her own reasons, which were called out by the FBI that proved that she shouldn't receive a security clearance, as any other person who did the same things she did would be held accountable, which the FBI Director also stated in his statements.
    With everything you get wrong, you should change your name to Oopsspec9119

Howdy,

Now that's funny!

Paul

P.S. I got banned for three days for calling him that.

OK big boy, tell me where I'm wrong concerning the items that she did that was confirmed by the FBI and if anyone else did it, would they be able to receive a security clearance. I had a Top Secret clearance working as the classified publications custodian while in the Navy on three different ships and while in Gitmo and if I would have lost one single page from a pub. I would have been held accountable and not given a pass like Hillary got.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast