12 reasons Hillary’s a crook - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 12 reasons Hillary’s a crook

I thought this thread was about Clinton and the current race.

3. Just pointing out that there are a LOT of crooks in government... Not just the Dems or repubs.

Then why didn't you point them all out first?
    Don't pretend you're "just looking for the truth" when you get your butt handed to you...

"Million dollar donations and six-figure speeches from foreign governments, companies, and individuals to former President Bill Clinton and the Clinton Foundation that often coincided with State Department actions in favor of those governments, companies, or individuals while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State,..."
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    It's amazing that you forgot to add Clinton to the list of anti-gun crap with his assault weapons ban that he signed into law, which was shown to not have had any reductions in gun crime. With regards to Obama, he's signed various gun restrictions using his executive orders or doesn't that count. Also what about the various gun regulations that he had his various departments push through. Yea, he might have not been able to pass a law concerning gun restrictions, only because he couldn't get enough backing from his fellow democrats, but he sure did try didn't he.
    Post a link to Obama's EOs that took away Our gun Rights. Make sure the link ends with .gov not to a blog written by a basement dweller.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

7. The proof is right here, just read it..

https://guccifer2.files.wordpress.co...onors-25k.xlsx

8. 12 reasons Hillary’s a crook

Here, let me help simple Paul with this one...

Here ya go!

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...e-and-make-our

Read it and weep...

Oh, by the way.... It took approximately five seconds to find that link...

Import ban on 7N6: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ated-sanctions

New ITAR Registration Requirements for Firearms Manufacturers and Gunsmiths: http://pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/A...0(Publish).pdf

VIDEO: Hillary Confesses To a Career-Ending Scandal, But Didn’t know the Camera Was ON! She Wants THIS REMOVED!
    FBI Director James Comey just said that he would not recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton despite “extreme carelessness” in handling the nation’s most classified information.
    Well, We’ve uncovered a hidden camera in an ABC News segment that proves that not only did Hillary know about her wrongdoing, but she was actively trying to hide it.
    According to ABC News, Clinton is seen interacting with a contributor to her campaign by the name of Peter Paul.
    She is seen having dinner with him, laughing, and disclosing that she has stopped using emails because the FBI has been investigating her to no end.
    This flies in the face of her making the case that she had no idea what was going on.
    In addition, Peter Paul contributed more than a million dollars to the campaign; no small chunk of change in anyone’s eyes, but according to Hillary, she only disclosed less than half that amount to the IRS.
    One can only imagine what she did with that money. We’re putting out money on her putting it in her pocket. But that’s none of our business, right?
    Here’s the video, you can see for yourself how much of a lying shrew Hillary really is:

Read More:
    VIDEO: Hillary Confesses To a Career-Ending Scandal, But Didn?t know the Camera Was ON! She Wants THIS REMOVED!
    My Thoughts:
    Sure sounds familiar doesn’t it, a man has proof that he gave over a million to her campaign and she only discloses $5K to the federal people that keep track of campaign contributions. Like I said, in order to hold her accountable they’ve got to follow the money.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast