12 reasons Hillary’s a crook
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 reasons Hillary’s a crook

It may be the most ironic campaign commercial ever aired.
    A new Hillary Clinton ad features some of her rival Donald Trump’s most embarrassing verbal gaffes. It’s followed by a message that our children are watching, and that our president should be a role model.
    But while Clinton tries to paint herself as a modern-day Mother Teresa, the fact is her political career has been filled with scandal and embarrassment. And she is one of the most corrupt individuals to ever seek the White House.
    Here are 12 incidents that prove Clinton is unfit to serve as commander-in-chief:
    #12 She lied about mishandling classified emails
    Let’s start with the one that’s fresh in everyone’s minds. FBI Director James Comey acknowledged that Hillary Clinton was lying when she said she never sent or received classified emails on her private server while secretary of state. But Clinton STILL won’t admit she didn’t tell the truth. It’s no wonder two-thirds of voters say they don’t trust her.
    #11 Clinton and pals helped rig the 2016 primaries
    Leaked emails show that the Democratic National Committee stacked the deck against Clinton challenger Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primaries. But to suggest Clinton was unaware of these efforts — and that they weren’t coordinated with her campaign — is laughable. That’s especially true given that the ousted leader of the DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, served as the co-chair of Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid.
    #10 Criminals have been lining Clinton’s pockets for years
    Norman Hsu, who spent years on the lam and was ultimately sent to jail for running a pyramid scheme, was a major fundraising “bundler” for Clinton’s 2008 campaign. His indictment said he defrauded investors out of at least $20 million. Clinton also has been photographed hobnobbing with Jorge Cabrera, a convicted Miami drug smuggler who donated thousands to Democratic causes.
    #9 Domestic abuse charges have haunted Clinton since the 1990s
    At least three books written by reputable authors with access to White House staff include frightening accounts of Clinton physically abusing her husband, former President Bill Clinton, during his time in office. The stories include black eyes, thrown books and ashtrays and slaps across the face (for a full accounting, click here). Because of a double standard when women are the accused abusers, Hillary Clinton has largely escaped scrutiny on these allegations.
    #8 Clinton was caught red-handed “stealing valor”
    Clinton has told the story of landing in Bosnia under sniper fire while First Lady in 1996. But video from the event proved the entire story was fabricated. Military members in particular consider this type of “stolen valor” to be a disgusting and intolerable offense. Even the liberal Washington Post gave Clinton’s claim “four Pinocchios,” its worst rating for lies.
    #7 The Clintons looted the White House in 2001
    When Hillary and Bill Clinton left the White House in 2001, they apparently had sticky fingers and snagged numerous items that didn’t belong to them. They eventually had to reimburse the federal government $86,000 for property they took, and returned another $48,000 worth of items. This is often cited as one of the most glaring examples of Clinton entitlement.
    #6 A champion for women? Not exactly
    Paula Jones, who reached an $850,000 out-of-court settlement with former President Bill Clinton over sexual harassment claims, said she believed Hillary was aware of the harassment and did nothing. Hillary Clinton has failed to stand up for her husband’s many victims, instead dismissing them as part of a “vast right-wing conspiracy.” To this day, despite overwhelming evidence and even admissions in the case of the Monica Lewinsky scandal, she refuses to admit her husband has abused women.
    #5 Clinton lied about Benghazi — and blamed the families
    Who can forget how Clinton tried to hide that the 2012 attacks on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya were well-coordinated and linked to terror? And when Benghazi victims’ families came forward and recounted false statements Clinton made to them, she said they were all suffering from faulty memories. It’s no wonder Benghazi parents and widows say they’d like to see Clinton behind bars.
    #4 The shameful Vince Foster cover-up
    While there have been numerous attempts to link Clinton to White House attorney Vince Foster’s suicide in 1993, one thing is clear — a massive cover-up occurred. A Secret Service agent claims that on the night of Foster’s death, a top aide for Hillary Clinton removed files from Foster’s office. There was such strong evidence of a cover-up that a lead investigator on the Foster case resigned in protest.
    #3 Clinton’s fingerprints were all over Travelgate
    Seven employees of the White House Travel Office were controversially fired in 1993 to make way for Clinton cronies. The terminations were traced back to Hillary Clinton, and Independent Counsel Robert Ray found that she made false statements (aka “lies”) during the investigation. Surprise, surprise…
    #2 The Whitewater scandal lingers on…
    Hillary and Bill Clinton have faced decades of investigations and allegations regarding their involvement in the shady “Whitewater” real estate deal that began in Arkansas in the 1970s. Fifteen associates ended up facing criminal charges, but both Clintons skated — helped, in part, by the refusal of key witnesses to cooperate. Bill Clinton ended up pardoning four of the Clintons’ Whitewater cronies.
    #1 Hillary’s long (and shady) ties to overseas cash
    Hillary Clinton has been accused of influence peddling and “pay for play” for the millions in foreign donations the Clinton Foundation accepted while she was secretary of state. Some of that money came from oppressive regimes like Saudi Arabia. Perhaps most controversial is the money the foundation accepted while a uranium deal involving a Russian-owned company was under review.
    Read More: https://thehornnews.com/12-reasons-hillarys-crook/
    My thoughts:
    Her history of misdeeds and scandals has gone on for over 30 years and this leopard won’t change her spots.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    My thoughts:
    Her history of misdeeds and scandals has gone on for over 30 years and this leopard won’t change her spots.
    And yet 30 years, and 500 million dollars later, her critics still haven't been able to make anything stick. It wouldn't be because they are continually making crap up and pulling it out of their backsides...much like certain posters on this forum and Donald Trump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. On the premise of the individuals playing devils advocate, I can certainly understand this tactic if that is the intent. So I will address this thread and the comments made within as is.

Hillary Clinton is a clinical pathological liar. It's not simple little lies, lies to protect country and lives, or there is a blur base on one's perception kind of lies. Just constant bold face unapologetic, lies. What proof? Too numerous to call upon here (but I will refer you to the list above.) And to make my point, one such instance is when she was caught in a lie; the contradiction between the FBI findings and her false assertions.

This is actually fully documented, and by none other than the FBI. And to add insult to injury, clarified and substantiated by the Director of the FBI himself when he testified before Congress. So that some of you are not confused about the direction my statement is heading, I'm not making a comment about whether or not this merits any further action (but a reasonable person could conclude...) Just making the simple statement that Hillary Clinton persistent and consistent lies are actually documented.

So, its not too terribly hard to believe that someone with such low moral and ethical character is accused of further wrong doing. If she wants out of the pit, then let actions speak louder than words.

How those in authority chooses to (mis)handle the bulleted items from above is a different story and well beyond my powers to influence. But if she can't even pass the Duck Test , then it would be unlikely my perception of her will ever change.
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

Only 12 reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Only 12 reasons?
    So many items, so little space.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So many items, so little space.
    Are we talking the ratio of garbage to truth used by some of your "sources"?

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Are we talking the ratio of garbage to truth used by some of your "sources"?

The only garbage to truth is your unrelenting disregard for the terrible history of Hillary that has been a scandal riddled career for over30 years, going back to when she was first lady in Arkansas.
    Add these items along with her terrible verbal abuse of the people who have been assigned to protect her is a direct reflection of a hateful corrupt liar that she herself has confirmed just today saying the FBI director said she didn't have any classified E-mails, which is a direct contradiction as to what he said under oath that she did have hundreds of classified items on her unauthorized unsecured server.
    The bottom line is, she lies about her lies all the time, and proved it quite well today.

People like GRY amuse me. They think because Hillary has never been found guilty in a court of law she is is an upstanding citizen. Names like Gotti, Capone, Gambino, Giancanna, and Whitey Bulger, just to name a few. All these guys went decades without being convicted of anything. But were they upstanding citizens? Hardly. While Hillary is not in these guys level of violence, the point is she just has not met a prosecutor willing to take her on. FBI director Comey did not have the stones to stand up to his boss. Obama, had publicly stated that Hillary did nothing wrong and will not be prosecuted. But the public knows she is guilty. To those that think she is a law abiding public servant that is being persecuted by the right. It says more about you then her.

I hope Hillary takes Gryhounnd's gun first. Or maybe he will do a volunteer surrender?

Speaking g on matters of mendacity, here is an excellent piece from the NYT comparing Clinton vs Trump....the conclusion? If Trump's mouth is open, he's lying and probably standing in front of the aftermath of the thing he's lying about.

Clinton’s Fibs vs. Trump’s Huge Lies

RUTH FREMSON / THE NEW YORK TIMES

AUGUST 6, 2016

Nicholas Kristof

ONE persistent narrative in American politics is that Hillary Clinton is a slippery, compulsive liar while Donald Trump is a gutsy truth-teller.

Over all, the latest CBS News poll finds the public similarly repulsed by each candidate: 34 percent of registered voters say Clinton is honest and trustworthy compared with 36 percent for Trump.

Yet the idea that they are even in the same league is preposterous. If deception were a sport, Trump would be the Olympic gold medalist; Clinton would be an honorable mention at her local Y.

Let’s investigate.

One metric comes from independent fact-checking websites. As of Friday, PolitiFact had found*27 percent*of Clinton’s statements that it had looked into were mostly false or worse, compared with*70 percent*of Trump’s. It said 2 percent of Clinton’s statements it had reviewed were egregious “pants on fire” lies, compared with 19 percent of Trump’s. So Trump has nine times the share of flat-out lies as Clinton.

Likewise, The Washington Post Fact-Checker has awarded its worst ranking, Four Pinocchios, to 16 percent of Clinton’s statements that it checked and to 64 percent of Trump's.

“Essentially, Clinton is in the norm for a typical politician,” says Glenn Kessler, who runs Fact-Checker, while Trump “is just off the charts. There’s never been anyone like him, at least in the six years I have been doing this.”

When I speak with Trump voters, they often argue that Clinton is an inveterate liar and crook, yet when pressed they draw from the same handful of examples.

One is Clinton’s 2008 claim that she landed in Bosnia in 1996 “under sniper fire” and “ran with our heads down” from the plane. The Washington Post*dismantledthat claim; video shows that Clinton was greeted not by gunshots but by a crowd of dignitaries that included an 8-year-old Bosnian girl.

But it’s also true that as the plane prepared to descend, security officials gave a spine-chilling briefing of the risks of sniper fire, and Clinton wore body armor in case of shooting.

Critics also claim that Clinton lied to the families of the four Americans killed in Benghazi, but fact-checkers*have said*the evidence is unclear. Harder to defend is her*disingenuous explanation*of flip-flopping on the Asian trade agreement. And her accounts of her use of private email servers have been consistently false or misleading; astonishingly, she continues to mislead by claiming that the F.B.I. director, James Comey, judged her answers truthful (he didn’t).

All this is junior varsity mendacity. In contrast, Trump is the champ of prevarication.

You don’t need to go back eight years to find a Trump embellishment; eight minutes is more than sufficient. In March, Politico chronicled a week of Trump remarks and*found*on average one misstatement every five minutes. The Huffington Post once*chronicled*71 inaccuracies in an hourlong town hall session — more than one a minute.

If Clinton declares that she didn’t chop down a cherry tree, that might mean that she actually used a chain saw to cut it down. Or that she ordered an aide to chop it down. As for Trump, he will insist, “I absolutely did not chop down that cherry tree,” even as he clutches the ax with which he chopped it down moments earlier on Facebook Live.

Trump used to boast that he and Vladimir Putin were buddies — “I spoke directly and indirectly with President Putin” — only to acknowledge later that they hadnever met or spoken. He retweeted an incendiary graphic indicating that 81 percent of murdered whites are killed by blacks (the actual figure is 15 percent). Hedenied*telling The New York Times’s editorial board that he would impose a 45 percent tariff on China; The Times then released the*audio*of him saying just that.

Then there was Trump’s claim that he had seen thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey after 9/11. That was preposterous, but he then claimed that an article from the time backed him up (it didn’t), mocked the disabled reporter who wrote it, and denied he had done so. Lately he stitched yet*another quilt of lies*about all this.

Equally brazen were Trump’s*claims*about his fund-raiser*for veterans*in Iowa: He said on video that he had raised $6 million for them, then when the money didn’t show up he denied ever saying that. He claims to have been “among the earliest” to oppose the Iraq war, even though interviews from 2002 and 2003 show he then supported the war.

“The man lies all the time,”*says*Thomas M. Wells, his former lawyer. Wells recalls being curious that newspaper accounts varied as to the number of rooms in Trump’s apartment in Trump Tower — eight, 16, 20 or 30. So Wells asked him how many rooms were actually in the apartment. “However many they will print,” Trump responded.

Tony Schwartz, the co-writer of his book “The Art of the Deal,”*told*Jane Mayer of The New Yorker, “Lying is second nature to him.”

In short, Clinton is about average for a politician in dissembling, while Trump is a world champion who is pathological in his dishonesty. Honestly, there is no comparison.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast