Trump Already Torpedoed for Debate With Hillary - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Already Torpedoed for Debate With Hillary

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I seriously hope that you and "others" are better informed before election day.
    Scary, ain't it?!?!

It's ok because he must be like 13 or so.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

3. Trump Already Torpedoed for Debate With Hillary

Such an "accomplished" turd, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

Such an "accomplished" turd, huh?
    And this, as usual from you, contributes nothing to the actual discussion. Great way to keep up your record as the meme Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    If you're going to be a meme queen all the time instead of posting original content, you'll continue to be seen as the witless hack you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I seriously hope that you and "others" are better informed before election day.
    I hope everyone is well informed before election day... Or we will continue the destruction of our country. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I just noticed that you are a newbie on this forum and as far as the 2nd amendment goes, well, I'm one of the few members of this forum that actually owns guns.

Prayer in school? Pray to who's God, yours or mine? Unlike your god, my God does NOT believe in hate.

What's wrong with giving a Bible to a person in jail? I know of several people that have turned their lives around because they were given a Bible while they were in jail/prison. ( I also notice that you didn't have the decency to capitalize Bible. That shows a lack of respect and belief. )

Disciplining kids? Sure, but there's better ways to discipline your child than to beat the crap out of them. Thank God you do not have children.

Paul
    First off... This is my last post to this thread as it is very apparent you have no clue. No need in continuing this.

Gun owner... That is a plus, good to see some of us believe in our rights and not in taking them away.

Who's god... if you have a good understanding in your religion and not some screwed version of it, then it does not matter as they're one in the same.

Absolutely nothing wrong with giving a Bible to those in jail... We all at some point in time in our life loss focus and must be guided back on the right track.

As far as disciplining our kids... It has nothing to do with beating the crap out of them... It is all about making sure they receive the appropriate disciplinary action for the mistake they made in order for them to understand they should not do it again. If our adults were to apply this appropriately we would not be seeing as much crime and mischief in this day and age.

Ah... Once again showing your ignorance... I have two kids, one is a U.S. Marine and a mother of two which is also married to a Marine. Discipline... She understands very well what that means and is well manored... That is until you piss her off and the "Devildog" instilled in her comes out. My oldest is a successful truck driver and part-time bull rider. Two occupations that must understand discipline in order to be successful.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12