Trump Already Torpedoed for Debate With Hillary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Trump Already Torpedoed for Debate With Hillary

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,897

    Trump wants to debate when to debate.

    The big question is which one will be watched live & which one will be recorded?

    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    T-Rump knows he cannot debate Hillary live on TV so he's trying to make excuses.

    Paul

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    The thread title is misleading. "Trump Already Torpedoed for Debate With Hillary." What does that even mean? The article linked in the OP correctly points out that the debate schedule was set on September 23, 2015, seven months before the NFL released its schedule, by the independent Commission on Presidential Debates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The big question is which one will be watched live & which one will be recorded?
    There is no question. If Trump debates Hillary, the NFL may just cancel the game as no-one will watch it. The debate will be prime time top tier entertainment. There will be all kinds bets on:

    • Who will lose it first?
    • Who will make up stuff as they go?
    • Who will lie the most?
    • Will there be any altercation involving the Secret Service?
    • Will there be a walk-out?

    This will be beyond Ali vs. Foreman. It will be a race to the bottom. In contrast, the Vice Presidential Debate on Tuesday, October 4, will be the most boring and most polite ever.

    The article linked in the OP points out 3 theories on why Trump is complaining about his debate schedule with Clinton:

    1) Trumpís complaints about the debate are really just an excuse to attack Clinton

    2) Trump is giving himself an out if he loses the debate ó or laying the groundwork to skip

    3) Trump just wants attention, and he doesnít care how he gets it
    Here are my comments regarding these 3 theories:

    1. There is no need to invent something to attack Clinton. There are ample character and policy issues that can be explored. If this is really the reason, then this is an example of an incompetent Presidential campaign. You raise existing issues and not make up non-existing ones.
    2. By publicly laying the groundwork to skip one or more debates, he is just acknowledging that he is not willing or able to follow through. Suck it up, buttercup. You are running for the Office of the President of the United States. Dodging debates just reaffirms that you are unfit for duty.
    3. The most likely reason. After all, we have a 5 year old who can't control himself running for office.

    PS: We are all still waiting on the release of that alleged letter the NFL sent to Trump. I guess Trump has to come up with a new nickname, lying Donald Trump.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

    T-Rump knows he cannot debate Hillary live on TV so he's trying to make excuses.

    Paul
    He doesn't have to debate her. Just point out all of her crimes and malfeasance and ask her to explain how she qualifies for the job.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    He doesn't have to debate her. Just point out all of her crimes and malfeasance and ask her to explain how she qualifies for the job.
    What crimes and malfeasance?

    The GOP has spent 30 years and $500,000,000.00 of taxpayers' money and have not even proved she jaywalked.

    Oh, how is she qualified for the job?

    Simple..............

    Hillary has already spent 8 years in the White House and was more involved with running Our Nation than ALL the rest of the First Ladies combined. Plus she is a two term Senator and former Sec. of State.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    What crimes and malfeasance?

    The GOP has spent 30 years and $500,000,000.00 of taxpayers' money and have not even proved she jaywalked.

    Oh, how is she qualified for the job?

    Simple..............

    Hillary has already spent 8 years in the White House and was more involved with running Our Nation than ALL the rest of the First Ladies combined. Plus she is a two term Senator and former Sec. of State.

    Paul
    Nice try.

    So let's see...

    She lived in the white house for eight years, and what is she known for in that time period? Not being able to keep her husband in his own bed.

    You say she was a two term senator... Well I can honestly say that until she became sec of state I had no clue that she was a senator at all, so how successful was she really? A lot of others said the same thing, this is not just my thoughts.

    You say she was a successful sec of state that was not found guilty of murder? If you actually believe that is in fact the truth, then you are part of the problem. She is so deep into the political realm and connected that there are certain individuals that prevented her from belong charged with a crime.

    Now... you wait and see, when Trump is elected the truth about her actions will become known to all and she will then be held accountable.

    This my friends is what scare her and her followers the most.



    Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Redman1973 View Post
    Nice try.

    So let's see...

    She lived in the white house for eight years, and what is she known for in that time period? Not being able to keep her husband in his own bed.

    You say she was a two term senator... Well I can honestly say that until she became sec of state I had no clue that she was a senator at all, so how successful was she really? A lot of others said the same thing, this is not just my thoughts.

    You say she was a successful sec of state that was not found guilty of murder? If you actually believe that is in fact the truth, then you are part of the problem. She is so deep into the political realm and connected that there are certain individuals that prevented her from belong charged with a crime.

    Now... you wait and see, when Trump is elected the truth about her actions will become known to all and she will then be held accountable.

    This my friends is what scare her and her followers the most.



    Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
    If you didn't realize the Hillary is a 2 term Senator, well..............maybe you need a new news source.


    Guilty of murder? Whom did she kill?

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  9. You actually asked me that question??? Wow, so...what news source are you listening to? Once again, proof to my point that you are indeed part of the problem with what is going on in this country.

    I guess you disagree with prayer in school... But giving a bible to those in jail... Right?

    If not that:

    Lets see, you do not believe in the true meaning of the second amendment.

    Or better yet maybe you do not believe in disciplining your kids unless it is to send them to there room.

    Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman1973 View Post
    . . . You say she was a two term senator... Well I can honestly say that until she became sec of state I had no clue that she was a senator at all, so how successful was she really? A lot of others said the same thing, this is not just my thoughts....
    I seriously hope that you and "others" are better informed before election day.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Redman1973 View Post
    You actually asked me that question??? Wow, so...what news source are you listening to? Once again, proof to my point that you are indeed part of the problem with what is going on in this country.

    I guess you disagree with prayer in school... But giving a bible to those in jail... Right?

    If not that:

    Lets see, you do not believe in the true meaning of the second amendment.

    Or better yet maybe you do not believe in disciplining your kids unless it is to send them to there room.

    Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
    I just noticed that you are a newbie on this forum and as far as the 2nd amendment goes, well, I'm one of the few members of this forum that actually owns guns.

    Prayer in school? Pray to who's God, yours or mine? Unlike your god, my God does NOT believe in hate.

    What's wrong with giving a Bible to a person in jail? I know of several people that have turned their lives around because they were given a Bible while they were in jail/prison. ( I also notice that you didn't have the decency to capitalize Bible. That shows a lack of respect and belief. )


    Disciplining kids? Sure, but there's better ways to discipline your child than to beat the crap out of them. Thank God you do not have children.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast