Don't Miss the Boat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Miss the Boat

XD: You seem to simply want to get into a peeing contest but I don't have time to take up with you. Your arguments are nothing new so skip on to a new subject. See ya'.

Trump has my vote.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    XD: You seem to simply want to get into a peeing contest but I don't have time to take up with you. Your arguments are nothing new so skip on to a new subject. See ya'.
    Well that is one way to admit you didn't follow the rules....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Quote Originally Posted by RonM0710 View Post
    Trump has my vote.
    Me too ! Anybody other than hil-LIARy >

Howdy,

XD: You are absolutely correct in that I did not make any comment other than the article. I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that the tenor of the article would also imply my feelings, otherwise, why make the post? I keep forgetting the lack of ability he, or anyone else, has to discern any meaning from the written word. I guess the liberal mindset makes an impenetrable wall for interpretation of anything contrary to Her Hillaryness and leftist ideology. Sad!
    This reminds me of Ringo's post about it being CONFIRMED that ISIS had a compound in Jaurez, MX and was going to attack the USA on 9-11-14.

When it didn't happen Ringo stated that he just "copy & paste" an article and didn't believe it was true.

Of course this was like a couple of months after the attacks did NOT happen.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Paul

P.S. This ship has already sailed. ( pun intended)

XD: You are absolutely correct in that I did not make any comment other than the article. I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that the tenor of the article would also imply my feelings, otherwise, why make the post? I keep forgetting the lack of ability he, or anyone else, has to discern any meaning from the written word. I guess the liberal mindset makes an impenetrable wall for interpretation of anything contrary to Her Hillaryness and leftist ideology. Sad!
    Please do make a comment with articles. It helps prevent spamming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12