Hillaryís Email Delivers itís First Dead U.S. Spy [VIDEO] - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillaryís Email Delivers itís First Dead U.S. Spy [VIDEO]

1. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    By The Way, when did this Iranian scientist become a US citizen?

And, what is the punishment for treason by a US citizen against the US?

She gets to run for President of the USA

From the sounds of the case, they figured out the fact that he was the traitor long before Hillary's e-mails came to light. After all, he disappeared and then reappeared rather suddenly and said he was "kidnapped". I'm sorry, but even our spy agencies would investigate and 2nd guess that kind of claim if the circumstances were reversed.

And now a DNC worker shot in back. Motive given, robbery. But the fact that he still had his watch, wallet, and cell phone kills that theory. The is an extreme long ling of bodies trailing behind Hillary and Bill Clinton. It was reported he may have leaked email info to WikiLeaks about Hillary's email scandal. It is not a good idea to mess over the Clintons. Just ask Vince Foster. Oh, that's right, he's dead too!

Over the past month there have been 4 people who had anti-Hillary / DNC info that they were going to publish or testify on and were killed. Sure wouldn't want to be someone trying to distribute any negative items against the Clinton's.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Over the past month there have been 4 people who had anti-Hillary / DNC info that they were going to publish or testify on and were killed. Sure wouldn't want to be someone trying to distribute any negative items against the Clinton's.
    People die all the time. No conviction, no perpetrator, no link. If I had a quarter for every right wing nut bag conspiracy theory you've pushed, I could quit my job and retire. Where are the fema concentration camps? Where was the marshal law take over after jade helm?, Where are the al quada hordes battering the gates down on our Mexican border? Sorry my friend, you have the credibility of a male French Internet supermodel. Bon jour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    People die all the time. No conviction, no perpetrator, no link. If I had a quarter for every right wing nut bag conspiracy theory you've pushed, I could quit my job and retire. Where are the fema concentration camps? Where was the marshal law take over after jade helm?, Where are the al quada hordes battering the gates down on our Mexican border? Sorry my friend, you have the credibility of a male French Internet supermodel. Bon jour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    And if you printed the list of bodies that have been attributed to the Bush family, you would be called a "lying liberal baby-killer".
    Don't you know that everything a conservative says is truth and everything a liberal says is lies?

No, I don't believe it either...

9. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Bet he knows more than you !

[/B]
    My dog knows more than he does...

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    My dog knows more than he does...
    You can't even create your own MEMES, child.
    And the one's you post are irrelevant.
    Best leave this discussion to the grownups before you hurt yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12