Hillaryís Email Delivers itís First Dead U.S. Spy [VIDEO]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillaryís Email Delivers itís First Dead U.S. Spy [VIDEO]

By Michael Becker
    Senator Tom Cotton was on ďFace the NationĒ today and said that the Iranian nuclear scientist who was recently executed by Iran as a spy was discussed by Hillary and her staff on her unsecured email system.
    Add one to the Clinton body count. Move over Vince Foster, itís going to be a long, hot summer.
    This manís body was returned to his mother with rope burns on his neck.
    Remember, as we remember the death of a man who was willing to put his life on the line for the U.S. and for world peace, Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, said she never sent or received ANY classified emails.
    Video:
    Read More: BREAKING - Hillary's Email Delivers it's First Dead U.S. Spy [VIDEO]
    My Thoughts: This goes hand in hand with the Special Access Program E-mails that she had on her unsecured unauthorized E-mail server, which the FBI said she had.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Precisely what proofs does Cotton base this assertion on?

There is an ex-governor who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy and that the gov't controls the weather.
    Being in a position of political power doesn't mean Cotton knows what he is talking about.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Precisely what proofs does Cotton base this assertion on?

There is an ex-governor who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy and that the gov't controls the weather.
    Being in a position of political power doesn't mean Cotton knows what he is talking about.
    Bet he knows more than you !

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Bet he knows more than you !

[/B]
    About wrestling?

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    About wrestling?
    Noting that the FBI director said there were numerous names of CIA spy's and people working with them that were disclosed in the E-mails that were on her unsecured unauthorized server, and one of those spy's has just been hung, let me ask you this, if you were one of those people, how would you feel for your safety right about now. These E-mail disclosures were called Special Access Programs which are far and above Top Secret and so important the people in congress couldn't even read them, that should also tell you why these items on her server was a direct danger to our national security

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Noting that the FBI director said there were numerous names of CIA spy's and people working with them that were disclosed in the E-mails that were on her unsecured unauthorized server, and one of those spy's has just been hung, let me ask you this, if you were one of those people, how would you feel for your safety right about now. These E-mail disclosures were called Special Access Programs which are far and above Top Secret and so important the people in congress couldn't even read them, that should also tell you why these items on her server was a direct danger to our national security
    Nice try at diversion and obfuscation.
    I asked (and you either will not or cannot answer), and I will ask again "Precisely what proofs does Cotton base this assertion on?".

Anyone can say anything they want about anyone or any situation.
    Until they can back it up with proof (which he hasn't done), it it nothing more than what you constantly post, which is gibberish.

Considering her is on the Committee of Foreign Affairs, graduated from Harvard Law school and has a prior military record, I would say he knows quite a bit more than you do concerning the connection with the disclosure of Special Action Procedures info, which are far above Top Secret that were found on Hillary's unsecured unauthorized E-mail server by the FBI. There are a large number of CIA spy's and other people who have assisted our government, which were named by name in the various E-mails that were found on Hillary's wide open server and these people have to fear for their lives, because of Hillary's lack of concern because she didn't want anyone to be able to submit a FOIA request for her E-mails. Who knows what was on the 33,000 E-mails that she destroyed, sure wasn't all E-mails concerning Yoga and the wedding of her daughter.

If you don't find what you say important enough to use decent sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation, then I'M certainly not going to waste time with it...

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Considering her is on the Committee of Foreign Affairs, graduated from Harvard Law school and has a prior military record, I would say he knows quite a bit more than you do concerning the connection with the disclosure of Special Action Procedures info, which are far above Top Secret that were found on Hillary's unsecured unauthorized E-mail server by the FBI. There are a large number of CIA spy's and other people who have assisted our government, which were named by name in the various E-mails that were found on Hillary's wide open server and these people have to fear for their lives, because of Hillary's lack of concern because she didn't want anyone to be able to submit a FOIA request for her E-mails. Who knows what was on the 33,000 E-mails that she destroyed, sure wasn't all E-mails concerning Yoga and the wedding of her daughter.
    You keep confusing Duck Cheney with Hillary.

Besides, cotton is just a bought and paid for mouth piece for the Kock Brothers and represents them and not the People of Arkansas.

As a Disabled Veteran I have asked Cotten for help with issues with the VA and every time, as both a US Rep and US Senator, he has turned myself and other Veterans down for help

Cotton = useless POS

Oh............now I see why he supports T-Rump.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

By The Way, when did this Iranian scientist become a US citizen?

And, what is the punishment for treason by a US citizen against the US?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast