Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Sten, is this the picture you used?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
    Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs-111s.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Yes. That is why I continue to repost it! It's a horrible photoshop job!

Howdy?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Sten, is this the picture you used?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
    Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs-111s.jpg
    Yep.

I'm still waiting for you to post info on your brother that was a Navy Seal that was KIA.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Secret Service Whistleblower: Hillary Has Major Neurological Problems
    Source says big announcement from Clinton campaign about her health coming soon
    By: Paul Joseph Watson
    A Secret Service source has told Infowars that Hillary Clinton has major neurological health problems and that a big announcement regarding her medical situation is coming soon.
    The Secret Service source reached out to Infowars reporter Joe Biggs during the recent Republican National Convention in Cleveland and confirmed the following information;
    Hillary has a very serious neurological degeneration which could be Parkinson’s disease;
    Around half a million dollars has been spent to specially adapt three SUVs in which Hillary travels to provide lowered floors and disabled access to prevent Hillary from tripping.
    Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes;
    Hillary has major problems with balance, difficulties with walking and keeps falling down;
    Hillary’s campaign will be forced into making a big announcement soon regarding her medical condition;
    The source told us that this information was relayed to the press by others, but they were too afraid to run it, so Infowars was reached out to directly by the Secret Service in Cleveland three weeks ago because they trusted us to run this news unfiltered.
    The revelations correlate with other information provided by federal agents and police officers who have worked security at Hillary events.
    John Cardillo, a former officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), said he was told by a federal agent and another NYPD officer who worked security at Hillary events that Hillary had major heath problems and was often dizzy and disoriented.
    Questions about Hillary’s health are intensifying following the release of our viral video which asked why Clinton has been behaving strangely in recent weeks and months.
    Despite leftist media outlets attempting to portray the entire issue as a baseless “conspiracy theory,” a Rasmussen poll released last week found that 59% of Americans would like to see the Clinton campaign release Hillary’s medical records.
    Watch the clip below in which Alex Jones discusses the revelations made by the Secret Service whistleblower.
    Video:
    Read More: Secret Service Whistleblower: Hillary Has Major Neurological Problems » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    My Thoughts:
    With the number of sources, The Drudge Report among a few that are coming out to that have noticed her questionable health problems, it’s not a far fetch to wonder if there isn’t a nugget of truth there.

I see nothing in that post about your brother (in-law) that was KIA.
    Did you forget the request already, Chuck (Mike?)?

Like I said to Sten, I don't give a rats a$$ what you want or post. You can ask until the cows come home. I'm not going to lower myself to your level. cause I know who I am and that's enough for me and the majority of the other members here.

Viewers Noticed Something As Hillary Clinton Stepped Off The Podium
    Hillary Clinton, during a campaign stop in Scranton, PA, almost had a serious fall as she stepped down on the podium.
    She was trying to make room for Vice President Joe Biden and almost took a spill before VP Biden caught her arm. But this time, the hug was brief, instead of their infamous 20-second long hug at a Pennsylvania airport.
    This stumble comes as numerous media outlets have raised questions about Hillary Clinton’s on-going health problems, which include extended coughing spells, trouble climbing stairs, and unnatural head movements.
    Video:

Read more: Viewers Noticed Something As Hillary Clinton Stepped Off The Podium...
    My Thoughts:
    I wonder what would have happened if crazy Joe hadn’t been there to catch her.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910