Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Clumsy old witch. Got her pants suit in a bunch.

She was probably just drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I guess you’ll have to ask Breitbart News which has extensively reported on Clinton’s various health problems, including what could be a lingering brain condition that appeared after she suffered a blood clot. Also remember when she gave a statement to congress wearing those glasses that were needed because of her vision problems that were associated with her blood clot.
    No, I'm afraid I don't.
    If you're going to repost something, you should have an inkling of whether it's true or not, otherwise you're just perpetuating a whole lot of "maybe".
    Doing that is a waste of time.

Maybe spend some time posting something that is researched and shown as fact, and i wouldn't have to suggest you change your name to "Oopsspec9119" due to all of the misinformation you post.

You call it misinformation, I call it getting the truth out for everyone to see, what's behind the curtain of lies and illegal actions that she's done throughout the last 30 years.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    By "liberals" do you mean "people who prefer truth and facts over lies and fabrications"?
    LIBERALS ALL ---- no truth or facts in them

Bill Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman" --- Proven liar
    Obama " you can keep your plan , you can keep your doc. and save $2500 a year ----Proven liar
    Hillary--- Nothing secret on my server , No one hacked it S.S. guarded it at my home. I turned over all my work related E-mails to State.
    Blamed a video to parents of the guys killed in Libya and for several weeks after the fact---- Proven liar

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You call it misinformation, I call it getting the truth out for everyone to see, what's behind the curtain of lies and illegal actions that she's done throughout the last 30 years.
    How can you you call it that, when you don't even have proof that it is true?
    Youy have a history of posting misinformation.

Calling misinformation "the truth" doesn't MAKE it "the truth".
    Nice try.

And Ken, here are some Conservative liars for you:
    Reagan - Iran-Contra
    G.H.W. Bush - "No new taxes"
    G.W. Bush - Weapons Of Mass Distraction
    Al Gore - "I invented the internet"
    Sara Palin - "Bridge To Nowhere"
    Trump - "Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is." He then denied ever saying this lie. A lie on top of a lie.
    Trump - "Torture works. OK, folks? You know, I have these guys—”Torture doesn’t work!”—believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form." Except science has proven otherwise.
    **** Cheney - “Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.
    R.J. Reynold's CEO James Johnston - “Cigarette smoking is no more ‘addictive’ than coffee, tea or Twinkies.”
    Assist. Sec Of State Thomas Enders - “There is no evidence to confirm that [US-supported El Salvador] government forces systematically massacred civilians in the [El Mozote] operations zone.”

People "of God" (just a few from a long list in the past years):
    Jimmy Swaggart - hookers in closets and other scandals
    Jim Baker - Jessican Hahn
    Billy Hargis - sex scandal
    Peter Popoff - charlatan faith healer
    Robert Tilton - stealing $$ from his followers
    Earl Paulk - boinking female followers
    Michael Reid - 8 year extra-marital affair

Need more?
    This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    How can you you call it that, when you don't even have proof that it is true?
    Youy have a history of posting misinformation.

Calling misinformation "the truth" doesn't MAKE it "the truth".
    Nice try.

And Ken, here are some Conservative liars for you:
    Reagan - Iran-Contra
    G.H.W. Bush - "No new taxes"
    G.W. Bush - Weapons Of Mass Distraction
    Al Gore - "I invented the internet"
    Sara Palin - "Bridge To Nowhere"
    Trump - "Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. So something’s going on. We’ve got to find out what it is." He then denied ever saying this lie. A lie on top of a lie.
    Trump - "Torture works. OK, folks? You know, I have these guys—”Torture doesn’t work!”—believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form." Except science has proven otherwise.
    **** Cheney - “Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.
    R.J. Reynold's CEO James Johnston - “Cigarette smoking is no more ‘addictive’ than coffee, tea or Twinkies.”
    Assist. Sec Of State Thomas Enders - “There is no evidence to confirm that [US-supported El Salvador] government forces systematically massacred civilians in the [El Mozote] operations zone.”

People "of God" (just a few from a long list in the past years):
    Jimmy Swaggart - hookers in closets and other scandals
    Jim Baker - Jessican Hahn
    Billy Hargis - sex scandal
    Peter Popoff - charlatan faith healer
    Robert Tilton - stealing $$ from his followers
    Earl Paulk - boinking female followers
    Michael Reid - 8 year extra-marital affair

Need more?
    This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    +1000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

9. I believe hil-LIARy so much that if she told me she was FAT , I would say you are not you are just wearing a padded pantsuit

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    The meme queen rises again. Why express your own thoughts when a cartoon proves you've rejected thinking for yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast