Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Howdy,

Some of my faves:

Mike Foley (R) underage male pages

Larry Craig (R) male hookers

Newt Gingrich (R) +20 year affair with married staff worker and illegitimate child.

Funny thing is all three targeted Bill over getting a hummer from a fat chick.

Dang! Almost forgot about Lil' George's "spiritual advisor" that got busted with male hookers.

Notice how when the (D)s get caught in a sex scandal its usually with a person of the opposite sex and when it's a (R) it usually the same sex.

What up with that?

Paul

P.S. Joke of the day:

Everybody should have known that Mike Foley (R) had a thing for under aged boys when, after taking a long lunch, he bragged about rear ending a 16yo boy at lunchtime but his car wasn't wrecked.

Geez! I crack myself up!!!
    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

How long before someone complains that people bring up bad things Republicans/conservatives do in a thread that brings up bad things that Democrats/liberals do?

"That's not fair. You're so mean, you baby-killer! I have to go hide in my safe place now. Boo hoo!"

Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    The meme queen rises again. Why express your own thoughts when a cartoon proves you've rejected thinking for yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    He used a picture for the same reason you use one in your signature...... Both are easy for you to understand.

5. Bring up all Hil-LIARy's lies who is running for President and liberals bring up lies of the past people who are NOT running for President,
    Trying to cover her wide tail by mis-direction.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Bring up all Hil-LIARy's lies who is running for President and liberals bring up lies of the past people who are NOT running for President,
    Apparently you missed the entire video I posted yesterday with trump calling himself a liar.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Apparently you missed the entire video I posted yesterday with trump calling himself a liar.

At the least , he admits his mistakes . Wish hil-LIARy would do the same.
    She has never owned up to being a LIAR.

Would any here be willing to stand in front of the 4 families whose sons were killed in Libya and tell them they lied about hil-LIARy blaming the deaths on a video.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Bring up all Hil-LIARy's lies who is running for President and liberals bring up lies of the past people who are NOT running for President,
    Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
    The 10 biggest falsehoods from the year of Trump | PolitiFact

"Donald Trump has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality show, "The Apprentice." He is the nominee for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year."

The PolitiFact scorecard
    True (4%)(9)
    Mostly True (11%)(24)
    Half True (15%)(32)
    Mostly False (15%)(32)
    False (36%)(78)
    Pants on Fire (19%) (40)

Trump IS still running for POTUS, right?

Politifact is a left leaning media scab.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Politifact is a left leaning media scab.
    They are just as bad as Snopes.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

Back to the op:

No wonder the 'Net is sooooooo slow today.

Paul

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast