Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Politifact is a left leaning media scab.
    Who cares WHAT they are if they post factual info?
    Or, do facts scare you?

  2.   
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    At the least , he admits his mistakes . Wish hil-LIARy would do the same.
    She has never owned up to being a LIAR.

    Would any here be willing to stand in front of the 4 families whose sons were killed in Libya and tell them they lied about hil-LIARy blaming the deaths on a video.
    No, the point of the video is that HE DOESN'T ADMIT WHEN HE'S WRONG.

    I think I've seen one time he admitted he was wrong. That was last week in a tweet about seeing the video of the 400 million being moved to Iran.

    Trump admits he didn't see video of the $400 million transfer to Iran - Business Insider

    But that is one of the few times. Usually he isn't wrong and had an excuse when he's called out for being flat out wrong or contradicting himself.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    They are just as bad as Snopes.
    every bit as bad.

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Who cares WHAT they are if they post factual info?
    Or, do facts scare you?
    Left wingers like you make up their own facts to fit your agenda. We call them lies, you call them facts.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Left wingers like you make up their own facts to fit your agenda. We call them lies, you call them facts.
    You keep confusing liberals with Trump.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Left wingers like you make up their own facts to fit your agenda. We call them lies, you call them facts.
    I see.
    So all of the crap that gets posted about Dems/liberals (that far more often than not comes from a conservative website as opposed to an actual news source) is "fact", but anything bad that's posted about a Repub/conservative is a "lie".

    And this is even the case when the post shows a Repub/consewrvative has lied.
    Now THAT is rich.

    This site outlines 101 of Trump's lies, and provides the PROOF that they are lies (things like transcripts, Federal data, etc.).
    I could repost the entire 101 lies here, but it would be bad form based on how big a post it would result in.

    Feel free to demonstrate how the proof of Trump's lies are from a "left-winger making up facts to fit an agenda".
    Or, admit you are wrong and shut your piehole.

  8. #37
    They won't let Dale Earnhardt Jr. Drive his car because he suffers from the latent effects of a concussion, yet you want Hillary Clinton to run America and she is constantly "short circuiting" (having seizures)as a latent result of her concussion. She has a guy standing by to give her a shot if she goes wacky!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

  9. #38
    Well, he "talked privately with "psychologist and psychiatrists"?
    I'm sold!
    Anyone who has done that knows the truth!

    I talked privately with an engineer once.
    He told me that a perpetual motion machine exists.
    It must be true...

  10. Let's clear things up.. Shall we?

    Burden of proof

    The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

    Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    I don't want Clinton to become our next President but gossip about her health isn't productive. Honestly, how many people will change their votes because of this speculation?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast