Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

1. If she can openly lie to the American public, on National TV... It won't change a damn thing with her base voters...

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    If she can openly lie to the American public, on National TV... It won't change a damn thing with her base voters...
    True.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Right wingers like me make up our own facts to fit out agenda. You call them lies, we call them facts.
    You had a couple of typos that I corrected for you.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy,

Let's clear things up.. Shall we?

Burden of proof

The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning.

Example: Bertrand declares that a teapot is, at this very moment, in orbit around the Sun between the Earth and Mars, and that because no one can prove him wrong, his claim is therefore a valid one.
    I asked for proof that a diazepam auto-inject pen exist and all the basement dwellers claims it exist but will not offer any proof that it exist.

What up with that?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

7. Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Seems to me Sten that you've had your ass handed to you several times over this issue and even with threads of proof, you deny....
    Must be painful to be you, huh?
    Pretty simple Paul..... It fits.

Howdy,

Seems to me Sten that you've had your ass handed to you several times over this issue and even with threads of proof, you deny....
    Gee, how about a link to a credible source like a drug manufacturer instead of a blog written by a +50yo SWM w/out kids that still lives with his mom and has a "Command Post" in the spare bedroom of his mom's trailer.

Talking about getting their ass handed to them.

Paul

Seems your buddy Oopsspec has finally admitted to lying about his identity and his military career.
    'Sure you want to keep supporting him and his "authenticity" and "accuracy" of posts?
    You might want to rethink it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I asked for proof that a diazepam auto-inject pen exist and all the basement dwellers claims it exist but will not offer any proof that it exist.

What up with that?

Paul
    A quick 'net search for "diazapam auto injector" provided these results....

Meridian Medical Technologies | Diazepam

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00319501

https://chemm.nlm.nih.gov/antidote_nerveagents.htm

A brief excerpt from this link that gives directions for use of the diazepam auto injector...

Diazepam (CANA Convulsant Antidote for Nerve Agent)

Use of Diazepam is for actively seizing patients; therefore, it is not intended for self-administration.
    Diazepam should be administered with the three MARK I kits when the casualty's condition warrants the use of three MARK I kits at the same time
    1. Hold diazepam auto-injector (CANA) in front of you
    -snip-

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Gee, how about a link to a credible source like a drug manufacturer instead of a blog written by a +50yo SWM w/out kids that still lives with his mom and has a "Command Post" in the spare bedroom of his mom's trailer.

Talking about getting their ass handed to them.

Paul
    As for credible sources please note that two of the links I provided are .gov sources.

Now about all your comments about 50+ year old single white males manning a command post in their mom's basement.... please understand that every time you indulge in that kind of arrogant insults your own level of credibility sinks far below that of those you are insulting.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Here is a video of a medical attendant of Hillary Clinton's standing by ready to use a Diazepam Injector on Hillary at a recent rally.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast