Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

THAT is your evidence that is gonna' blow the lid off this entire "coverup"?
    Wow.
    A grainy photo of a guy holding something that resembles a flashlight.

I suppose you believe there's a face on Mars, UFOs flying everywhere, and a man in the moon.
    Oh, and my internet hasn't melted down yet.
    Still streaming media just fine...

Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs-z_xn7zlcpex_.jpg

Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs-martian_face_viking_rotated.jpg

Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs-hoaxsm.jpg

Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs-man_in_the_moon_by_pear_pear-d56txq0.jpg

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    A quick 'net search for "diazapam auto injector" provided these results....

Meridian Medical Technologies | Diazepam

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00319501

https://chemm.nlm.nih.gov/antidote_nerveagents.htm

A brief excerpt from this link that gives directions for use of the diazepam auto injector...

Diazepam (CANA Convulsant Antidote for Nerve Agent)

Use of Diazepam is for actively seizing patients; therefore, it is not intended for self-administration.
    Diazepam should be administered with the three MARK I kits when the casualty's condition warrants the use of three MARK I kits at the same time
    1. Hold diazepam auto-injector (CANA) in front of you
    -snip-

As for credible sources please note that two of the links I provided are .gov sources.

Now about all your comments about 50+ year old single white males manning a command post in their mom's basement.... please understand that every time you indulge in that kind of arrogant insults your own level of credibility sinks far below that of those you are insulting.
    Sten has no credibility. How could he when all of his posts look like they've been written by an autistic five year old....

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Sten has no credibility. How could he when all of his posts look like they've been written by an autistic five year old....
    Says they guy who has to use a meme to just to signal his departure from a thread...

5. I am so disgusted by the amount of attacks on this forum related to beliefs, political leanings, sexual orientations, and other single issue bigotry. We are so headed toward a dark age. You don't have to believe in any end days scenario to come to this conclusion. Just open your eyes and see the amount of hatred in the world from road rage to religious terrorism. Something is definitely influencing our actions. Cultural, religious or other activities are directly limiting the choices we have available to use! Wake up people! You don't have to make decisions based on single issues!

Sent from my SM-G920V using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Robgmn View Post
    Seems your buddy Oopsspec has finally admitted to lying about his identity and his military career.
    'Sure you want to keep supporting him and his "authenticity" and "accuracy" of posts?
    You might want to rethink it.
    You think you know about me, well let me tell you don't know squat. You assume to know items from what BS you've read from a couple slugs who post here, so let's cut the BS and send me a PM with your E-mail and I'll enlighten you as to what my back ground is, then maybe, you'll be a bigger man and an adult posting here. Otherwise, your just a person who enjoys hateful posting that aggravates way more than it helps. So what's it going to be?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

7. Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I am so disgusted by the amount of attacks on this forum related to beliefs, political leanings, sexual orientations, and other single issue bigotry. We are so headed toward a dark age. You don't have to believe in any end days scenario to come to this conclusion. Just open your eyes and see the amount of hatred in the world from road rage to religious terrorism. Something is definitely influencing our actions. Cultural, religious or other activities are directly limiting the choices we have available to use! Wake up people! You don't have to make decisions based on single issues!

Yes, it is EPICALLY tragic because no matter how many times a voice is raised, nothing happens...
    Bullying, brow beating, insulting and egregious behavior is allowed here....
    Especially if you're a liberal..

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I am so disgusted by the amount of attacks on this forum related to beliefs, political leanings, sexual orientations, and other single issue bigotry. We are so headed toward a dark age. You don't have to believe in any end days scenario to come to this conclusion. Just open your eyes and see the amount of hatred in the world from road rage to religious terrorism. Something is definitely influencing our actions. Cultural, religious or other activities are directly limiting the choices we have available to use! Wake up people! You don't have to make decisions based on single issues!

You are correct in stating that we are heading into a dark age. Problem is, we are almost totally there. Everyone has an opinion on most subjects broached on here and they are not necessarily alike. If you make a post, regardless of the subject, you will get a comment in return. Maybe in agreement or, maybe in disagreement. You can't control the reactions of others. All have strong opinions and will express them, even in the light of something proving them wrong. These forums are representative of today's society, as you have said, so don't expect anything different. Bigotry, intolerance, religious terrorism, are all words casually expressed but, when some use them, they are, in effect, expressing the same thing against themselves without realizing it. Best thing to do is to stay above the fray and try to not be taken in by some of the BS. Cinch up your seatbelt and hang on, it can get rough!

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You think you know about me, well let me tell you don't know squat. You assume to know items from what BS you've read from a couple slugs who post here, so let's cut the BS and send me a PM with your E-mail and I'll enlighten you as to what my back ground is, then maybe, you'll be a bigger man and an adult posting here. Otherwise, your just a person who enjoys hateful posting that aggravates way more than it helps. So what's it going to be?
    What background?

Claiming to be a Veteran?

You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing the Uniform of those of Us that Served.

Paul

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Actually I am one of the very few members of this forum that has any credibility.

The fact that people like you and a couple of others "claim" that I have no credibility is actually a compliment.

Thank you very much!!!

Diazepam auto-injection pen?

Yep, I was wrong. It does exist.

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

It's a shame I'm one of the very few on this forum that has that level of ethics, values, morals and common decency to admit when I'm wrong.

Paul

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Actually I am one of the very few members of this forum that has any credibility.

The fact that people like you and a couple of others "claim" that I have no credibility is actually a compliment.

Thank you very much!!!
    Utter nonsense from the resident troll. Credibility is earned, not given. The only thing you have earned with your troll posts is disrespect. I certainly give you that.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast