Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I don't want Clinton to become our next President but gossip about her health isn't productive. Honestly, how many people will change their votes because of this speculation?

I really doubt that any of the the kool-aid drinkers would change their mind, even if she had a seizure and flopped around like a fish out of water on live TV.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I am so disgusted by the amount of attacks on this forum related to beliefs, political leanings, sexual orientations, and other single issue bigotry. We are so headed toward a dark age. You don't have to believe in any end days scenario to come to this conclusion. Just open your eyes and see the amount of hatred in the world from road rage to religious terrorism. Something is definitely influencing our actions. Cultural, religious or other activities are directly limiting the choices we have available to use! Wake up people! You don't have to make decisions based on single issues!

Sent from my SM-G920V using USA Carry mobile app

Who cares about the people on the forum, the problem is that our political corruption and political ignorance by voters has brought us to the point our only choice is Trump or Hillary..... really is that the best either party could field?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Diazepam auto-injection pen?

Yep, I was wrong. It does exist.

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

It's a shame I'm one of the very few on this forum that has that level of ethics, values, morals and common decency to admit when I'm wrong.

Paul
    Wrong on that one too. You do NOT have THAT level of ethics, values, morals and common decency:

On August 10 at 11:15 PM, you demanded proof in another thread that a Diazepam auto-injection pen exists. On August 11 at 06:42 AM, that poof was provided. Your post on August 11 at 11:39 PM in this thread, demanding a proof, was approximately 17 hours later. You either did not read the direct reply to your post or simply ignored it. In either case, your ignorance earned you disrespect. The follow-up post above in addition to reposting PII of another member just earned you more disrespect.

Seems to me the only one to benefit from Hillary being elected is Tim Kaine. Hillary gets elected, she makes him Vice-President, Hillary croaks, or has a complete "Short Circuit", and Kaine is in. Easier than sh6tt6ng in bed.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Wrong on that one too. You do NOT have THAT level of ethics, values, morals and common decency:

On August 10 at 11:15 PM, you demanded proof in another thread that a Diazepam auto-injection pen exists. On August 11 at 06:42 AM, that poof was provided. Your post on August 11 at 11:39 PM in this thread, demanding a proof, was approximately 17 hours later. You either did not read the direct reply to your post or simply ignored it. In either case, your ignorance earned you disrespect. The follow-up post above in addition to reposting PII of another member just earned you more disrespect.
    Actually I am. The PII does NOT belong to another member, it belongs to his BIL that has passed away.

Paul

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I really doubt that any of the the kool-aid drinkers would change their mind, even if she had a seizure and flopped around like a fish out of water on live TV.
    That makes about as much sense as hard core right wingers endorses a person that is so far from being right wing that he makes Hillary and Bernie look right wing and they only support him because he is a racist.

Paul

You call Trump racist, tell me what's wrong with wanting to stop all of the illegal aliens coming across our southern boarder bringing drugs and thousands of people who drain our benefit programs and slowing down the massive number of Syrian refugees that can't be vetted according to the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS and every intelligence person in the federal government.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

That makes about as much sense as hard core right wingers endorses a person that is so far from being right wing that he makes Hillary and Bernie look right wing and they only support him because he is a racist.

Paul
    And Hillary supporters make sense?
    40% of her supporters want to remain on the government dole, a lifestyle they have grown accustom to....
    40% of her supporters will vote for her because she has a vagina.

And 100% of her supporters will vote for her because she ain't Trump.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And Hillary supporters make sense?
    40% of her supporters want to remain on the government dole, a lifestyle they have grown accustom to....
    40% of her supporters will vote for her because she has a vagina.

And 100% of her supporters will vote for her because she ain't Trump.
    Maybe so but Hillary has always been a Democrat and so has the vast majority of her supporters unlike T-Rump and his supporters.

Most T-Rump supporters are on the train because of his racist remarks and not because they are Republicans.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

By Trump wanting to protect the country, show where that is racist.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast