Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You call Trump racist, tell me what's wrong with wanting to stop all of the illegal aliens coming across our southern boarder bringing drugs and thousands of people who drain our benefit programs and slowing down the massive number of Syrian refugees that can't be vetted according to the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS and every intelligence person in the federal government.
    There isn't anything wrong with securing the southern border.

But since 1997 the GOO has controlled Congress over 15 of the last almost twenty years and the border is still open.

The GOP has spent almost 30 years and $500,000,000.00 of taxpayers' money trying to nail Bill & Hillary and they should have spent the time, money and resources securing the border.

T-Rump's "Wall" would cost $2,000,000,000,000.00 to build and who would pay for it?

The 1%ers? Not in a bazillion years.

Mexico? See above answer.

The Bishop's 47%? See above answer.

So who does that leave?

It leaves the Blue Collar Working Middle Class. T-Rump's "wall" would place an additional $2,000,000,000,000.00 tax burden on the Blue Collar Working Middle Class.

I realize that those of you who have never worked and have always drawn a SSI check do not realize what the tax burden would do to people who actually work and pay taxes.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

You say Mexico won't pay for it, tell me if Trump does what he say's he'll do, what say's it can't be done. You say so, but, you don't count. But tell me what will Hillary do to cut down on the influx of illegals coming into our country, from what I've heard from her, it's a big fat zero and what about her wanting to allow a 550% increase of unvented Syrian refugees above what Obama want's to enter our country.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Howdy,

By Trump wanting to protect the country, show where that is racist.
    T-Rump could careless about protecting the USA.

Heck, he wants Iran, No. Korea and several others to have nuke weapons. How is this "protecting America"?

Besides he could have "protected America" instead of dodging the draft 5 times. Plus his kids, except the youngest one, could have Served and "protecting America" but they refused to do so.

What up with that?

T-Rump's "protectingAmerica" is just a ploy to rile up the racist that lives in their mom's basements and trailer parks.

Paul

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Wrong on that one too. You do NOT have THAT level of ethics, values, morals and common decency:

On August 10 at 11:15 PM, you demanded proof in another thread that a Diazepam auto-injection pen exists. On August 11 at 06:42 AM, that poof was provided. Your post on August 11 at 11:39 PM in this thread, demanding a proof, was approximately 17 hours later. You either did not read the direct reply to your post or simply ignored it. In either case, your ignorance earned you disrespect. The follow-up post above in addition to reposting PII of another member just earned you more disrespect.
    Actually I am. The PII does NOT belong to another member, it belongs to his BIL that has passed away.

Paul
    The PII does NOT belong to you. You assume that it does not belong to another member, although it was posted by a member. The other member was clearly stupid in posting his own (or a family member's) PII. You are equally stupid in reposting it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The PII does NOT belong to you. You assume that it does not belong to another member, although it was posted by a member. The other member was clearly stupid in posting his own (or a family member's) PII. You are equally stupid in reposting it.
    And after being repeated requested to stop... Pretty simple Paul continues to do it....

He should have been banned long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    And after being repeated requested to stop... Pretty simple Paul continues to do it....

He should have been banned long ago!
    The forum owner and moderator simply do not care, at least that is my impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Maybe so but Hillary has always been a Democrat and so has the vast majority of her supporters unlike T-Rump and his supporters.

Most T-Rump supporters are on the train because of his racist remarks and not because they are Republicans.

Paul

Trump is an equal opportunity offender... muslims, mexicans, women.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The forum owner and moderator simply do not care, at least that is my impression.
    Send in enough post reports of his attacks and put downs and you'll hopefully see something happen. That's the only way to bring it to their attention.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Send in enough post reports of his attacks and put downs and you'll hopefully see something happen. That's the only way to bring it to their attention.
    Just be sure that you can't be accused of any attacks of your own.
    Oh that's right, you can't.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast