Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Internet Melts Down over Photos of Hillary Clinton Getting Helped Up the Stairs

Show me where I attacked someone by calling them names and putting them down for their opinions, I might debate and disagree with them, but considering the childish attacks that Sten does, plus yourself, it isn't even close. Count the times you & Sten have used the, in your mothers basement line.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Show me where I attacked someone by calling them names and putting them down for their opinions, I might debate and disagree with them, but considering the childish attacks that Sten does, plus yourself, it isn't even close. Count the times you & Sten have used the, in your mothers basement line.
    You're joking, right?
    Every single new thread you start is an attack on someone!
    Now, you want to cry to a mod because the tables get turned and members here are calling you out on the endless stream of lies you post?
    If you didn't act like a child, you might not get hit with the "living in your mother's basement" theory (which amazes me that it hurts your feelings, unless it's true).

Maybe the mods don't care what theories are posted about you, since you don't care what theories (possibly libelous) that you post about others.

So your the protector of the world when items are posted here, good luck keeping up, you'll be busy.

If that were the case Chuck (or is it Mike?), I wouldn't be able to keep up with all of the lies and misinofrmation that YOU post, much less everyone else's

Funny that you think you are the abettor of what's right or wrong. Your opinion is yours I agree, but not everybody see's the world as you do.

7. NOBODY see the "world" like he does...!

Funny that you think you are the abettor of what's right or wrong. Your opinion is yours I agree, but not everybody see's the world as you do.
    Absolutely correct.
    And it's a shame that people like you exist who accept a lie as if it were the truth, even when it is proven a lie.

Or people like Mikey, who can't formulate their own thoughts and communicate through memes that are created by someone else entirely (even when he claims them as "his own", like he did when someone proved one of his reposted memes as factually incorrect).

Nice repost of someone's else's words. The effort really paid off.
    Can you make it bigger so it wastes even MORE space on the page?

Howdy,

Gee, how many times have you called me stench or stenchgun? Numerous.

Also you were one of the ring leaders of claiming I was a fake Veteran and that I never served.

You even went as far to claim that I had stolen pics of my neighbor's truck with DAV plates as "proof" that I was a Veteran.

To claim you have never attacked me personally isn't being honest and truthful.

I've stated I was a Veteran and have offered plenty of proof to back up my claim while you claim you brother was a Navy Seal that was KIA but cannot provide proof to back up this statement.

Several years ago there was a thread on a different gun forum that ask for members to post their height and weight.

Guess what?

Based on members' responses the average height was 6' 4" and 255lbs and most claimed to be built like a NLF Defensive End.

Funny thing is out of the +250 members that posted to the thread, only myself and one other member posted a pic to back up our statement.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast