What does it say when your own candidate contradicts himself on every position?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does it say when your own candidate contradicts himself on every position?

What does it say when your own candidate contradicts himself on every position?

Trump Contratdicts Trump

To a thinking voter, it says he'll say whatever he thinks people want to hear to get what he wants.

Howdy,

Yep, he flip flops more in one day than Kerry has his entire life.

T-Rump says something then says just the opposite in his next speech.

When questioned he denies he made the statement or remark.

When shown a vid of him making the statement or remark he still claims he didn't make the statement or remark and has an excuse for whatever reason, usually a rigged system against him.

Paul

4. And still... He is a much better choice than a lier, and a coward, yes Hillary is both.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Redman1973 View Post
    And still... He is a much better choice than a lier, and a coward, yes Hillary is both.

It truly amazes me that even when shown plainly how lying literally comes as naturally to Trump as breathing, people are still willing to try and put a pathological liar and narcissist into the white house and give them nuclear weapons. Well we will know after this election which 47% of America fails the most basic IQ test in history.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's what happens when you listen with a closed mind and predisposed agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    That's what happens when you listen with a closed mind and predisposed agenda.
    Says the expert.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Howdy,

And still... He is a much better choice than a lier, and a coward, yes Hillary is both.

Coward?

Heck, that old battle axe is tougher the hardened tool steel. The GOP has spent 30 years and $500,000,000.00 of taxpayers money trying to nail her and she's still a virgin! ( pun intended )

T-Rump is a 5 time draft dodger so if anyone is a coward its him.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

9. Draft dodger did not leave Americans to die... Lets just leave it at this when I say I know more than you about this topic.

GOP spending that kind of money just confirms my statement that the political power will not allow her to be caught. She buys them off just like she did with the DNC. They get money and her problems go away.

Howdy,

Draft dodger did not leave Americans to die... Lets just leave it at this when I say I know more than you about this topic.

GOP spending that kind of money just confirms my statement that the political power will not allow her to be caught. She buys them off just like she did with the DNC. They get money and her problems go away.

If you actually believe Hillary left Americans to die then you are totally clueless to how the US Military or the US Federal Gov't operates.

If your knowledge of what happened would be a single grain of sand my knowledge would be an 18 yard dump truck full of sand.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I can see how liberals think, at least some. If you think Trump flopped, how about Hillary. Lies on top of lies and lies to cover up lies. She should be in prison from mishandling classified information, a lot of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast